Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our country?

Thanks

Our country?

487e3f92-b02b-4193-91a5-2014c9ba332f_zpsd074fc0a.jpg

i can't get pics to download properly but hope this comes out. this is what our country is coming to. Fat, lazy, entitled people who have to have a damn fan on them at dinner cuz they r so goddam fat. normal people r becoming the minority and these type of people r the ones replacing us. help us all.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

Re: Our country?

i can never get the image to just come up normal size. it always tells me its too big. but this will do.
    Stay consistent!

Elite
    Thanks

Nothing wrong with being fat, lazy yes but fat no.

Thanks

Coming to? Bro that ship has sailed a long time ago. But I agree.

Is that Spongy in the background soliciting new customers???

Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 2,992 Posts

Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    Attachment 522

i can't get pics to download properly but hope this comes out. this is what our country is coming to. Fat, lazy, entitled people who have to have a damn fan on them at dinner cuz they r so goddam fat. normal people r becoming the minority and these type of people r the ones replacing us. help us all.
    Hes on Tren, thats all.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts

I love this country...if people wanna get fat then **** them
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

people just need to make healthy choices
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

i can never get the image to just come up normal size. it always tells me its too big. but this will do.
    Bro you gotta upload your image to photobucket then post the image embed link here... You can't upload imaged direct to the site.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,377 Times in 2,259 Posts

They either want to be fat and full of excuses or a wanna be gangster with the shittiest English and pants way too damn big.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    They either want to be fat and full of excuses or a wanna be gangster with the shittiest English and pants way too damn big.
    Exactly. Why be in shape and able to work, when u can be fat, unhealthy, and live off everyone else??

Thanks

im pretty sure i and most of you queers are alot happier than any of them so fuk em the undertaker heart surgeon and fat people store needs biz to

Thanks

Attachment 522

Normal, straight people have less rights. Fat, gay, blue, green............if you're just a regular person get ready to stand in the back of line if you ever need help.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

A straight couple (non-homosexual) requires one partner to be at least 62 years old for a Domestic Partnership.

For a Gay couple or Transgender the age requirement is 18 years old.

No I don't like or accept Gays, they have more rights for what? Why and how are they considered "Special"? All they do is claim "I just want to fit in like everyone else". Well guess what, the truth is they demand and get more then normal people, but always filing lawsuits and pulling their Gay Card

If they didn't act and behave queer no one would know.

Just like the Crybaby Race pulling their ****ing Race Card "oh poor me". This country is GONE to shit.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    A straight couple (non-homosexual) requires one partner to be at least 62 years old for a Domestic Partnership.

For a Gay couple or Transgender the age requirement is 18 years old.

No I don't like or accept Gays, they have more rights for what? Why and how are they considered "Special"? All they do is claim "I just want to fit and like everyone else". Well guess what, the truth is they demand and get more then normal people, but always filing lawsuits and pulling their Gay card

If they didn't act and behave queer no one would know.

Just like the Crybaby Race pulling their ****ing Race Card "oh poor me". This country is GONE to shit.
    I don't play this shit either. I completely understand PFM. So many want their hands held or a certain CARD to be pulled for them to hide behind. Its implemented in society through the media and court cases in the court. Its NOT OUR COUNTRIES FAULT. Its the PEOPLES. They do anything that can be DEEMED wrong and they have more SHIT talk then you will ever see directed at them. Which supports rebellion and destruction of the US government and its leaders through the actions displayed by the media that than trickle down to the people. Its a plague it needs to be stopped.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    I love this country...if people wanna get fat then **** them
    Here is the problem: Fat qualifies these ****s for Medical and Disabled Placards. Old frail people that NEED those parking spots cannot get them because these lard asses have them all filled up buying their diabetic junk food and collecting their Permanent Disability Checks and Medical because they just want to eat, shit and live off the Tax Payers.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

prob is till that it slowly is becoming, not our country. this is a plan that they put into effect a long time ago. the main motto in a lot of gangs and jus ghetto areas in general, is we don't die we multiply. this is mainly true in the latino gangs. this is not opinions this is first hand experiences that i have had and this is the frame of mind that they have. they r just simply going to out breed us. and its going to eventually work.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

prob is till that it slowly is becoming, not our country. this is a plan that they put into effect a long time ago. the main motto in a lot of gangs and jus ghetto areas in general, is we don't die we multiply. this is mainly true in the latino gangs. this is not opinions this is first hand experiences that i have had and this is the frame of mind that they have. they r just simply going to out breed us. and its going to eventually work.
    I heard that "breed you out" long ago from both Latinos and Blacks, hell if you don't want to come up just bring everything else down.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

I find it hysterical that I have people question me why I eat 6 meals a day, like I am some Hog, but yet we will tolerate this non sense going on in that picture. Really.

Thanks

Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    I find it hysterical that I have people question me why I eat 6 meals a day, like I am some Hog, but yet we will tolerate this non sense going on in that picture. Really.
    Yep, I hear all kinds of comments, but do those same cowards ever ask or tell some pants down foul mouthed punk to pull them up or shut the **** up?
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by Tilltheend View Post
    I don't play this shit either. I completely understand PFM. So many want their hands held or a certain CARD to be pulled for them to hide behind. Its implemented in society through the media and court cases in the court. Its NOT OUR COUNTRIES FAULT. Its the PEOPLES. They do anything that can be DEEMED wrong and they have more SHIT talk then you will ever see directed at them. Which supports rebellion and destruction of the US government and its leaders through the actions displayed by the media that than trickle down to the people. Its a plague it needs to be stopped.
    The Media has been training The Sheep to be Politically Correct, but in the same breath point and pull the Race Card. If these Progressive Pukes are so Tolerant why don't they Tolerate views not their own?
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast