Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Our country?

  1. #1
    Elite mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 251 Times in 168 Posts

    Our country?

    487e3f92-b02b-4193-91a5-2014c9ba332f_zpsd074fc0a.jpg

    i can't get pics to download properly but hope this comes out. this is what our country is coming to. Fat, lazy, entitled people who have to have a damn fan on them at dinner cuz they r so goddam fat. normal people r becoming the minority and these type of people r the ones replacing us. help us all.
    Stay consistent!

  2. #2
    Elite mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 251 Times in 168 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    i can never get the image to just come up normal size. it always tells me its too big. but this will do.
    Stay consistent!

  3. #3
    Elite
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    killadelphia
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 464 Times in 291 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Nothing wrong with being fat, lazy yes but fat no.

  4. #4
    Elite Dtownry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Shit
    Posts
    1,011
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 273 Times in 170 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Coming to? Bro that ship has sailed a long time ago. But I agree.

    Is that Spongy in the background soliciting new customers???

  5. #5
    Veteran BigGameHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Knots Landing
    Posts
    6,061
    Thanks
    9,330
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 2,992 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    Attachment 522

    i can't get pics to download properly but hope this comes out. this is what our country is coming to. Fat, lazy, entitled people who have to have a damn fan on them at dinner cuz they r so goddam fat. normal people r becoming the minority and these type of people r the ones replacing us. help us all.
    Hes on Tren, thats all.

  6. #6
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,225
    Thanks
    1,216
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    I love this country...if people wanna get fat then **** them
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  7. #7
    Elite Jada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,308
    Thanks
    2,422
    Thanked 788 Times in 600 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    people just need to make healthy choices
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

  8. #8
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    i can never get the image to just come up normal size. it always tells me its too big. but this will do.
    Bro you gotta upload your image to photobucket then post the image embed link here... You can't upload imaged direct to the site.

  9. #9
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,430
    Thanks
    4,931
    Thanked 5,377 Times in 2,259 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    They either want to be fat and full of excuses or a wanna be gangster with the shittiest English and pants way too damn big.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  10. #10
    Elite g0re's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    867
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    They either want to be fat and full of excuses or a wanna be gangster with the shittiest English and pants way too damn big.
    Exactly. Why be in shape and able to work, when u can be fat, unhealthy, and live off everyone else??

  11. #11
    Senior Member getgains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    im pretty sure i and most of you queers are alot happier than any of them so fuk em the undertaker heart surgeon and fat people store needs biz to

  12. #12
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    Attachment 522

    i can't get pics to download properly but hope this comes out. this is what our country is coming to. Fat, lazy, entitled people who have to have a damn fan on them at dinner cuz they r so goddam fat. normal people r becoming the minority and these type of people r the ones replacing us. help us all.
    Normal, straight people have less rights. Fat, gay, blue, green............if you're just a regular person get ready to stand in the back of line if you ever need help.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  13. #13
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    A straight couple (non-homosexual) requires one partner to be at least 62 years old for a Domestic Partnership.

    For a Gay couple or Transgender the age requirement is 18 years old.

    No I don't like or accept Gays, they have more rights for what? Why and how are they considered "Special"? All they do is claim "I just want to fit in like everyone else". Well guess what, the truth is they demand and get more then normal people, but always filing lawsuits and pulling their Gay Card

    If they didn't act and behave queer no one would know.

    Just like the Crybaby Race pulling their ****ing Race Card "oh poor me". This country is GONE to shit.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  14. #14
    Banned Tilltheend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    A straight couple (non-homosexual) requires one partner to be at least 62 years old for a Domestic Partnership.

    For a Gay couple or Transgender the age requirement is 18 years old.

    No I don't like or accept Gays, they have more rights for what? Why and how are they considered "Special"? All they do is claim "I just want to fit and like everyone else". Well guess what, the truth is they demand and get more then normal people, but always filing lawsuits and pulling their Gay card

    If they didn't act and behave queer no one would know.

    Just like the Crybaby Race pulling their ****ing Race Card "oh poor me". This country is GONE to shit.
    I don't play this shit either. I completely understand PFM. So many want their hands held or a certain CARD to be pulled for them to hide behind. Its implemented in society through the media and court cases in the court. Its NOT OUR COUNTRIES FAULT. Its the PEOPLES. They do anything that can be DEEMED wrong and they have more SHIT talk then you will ever see directed at them. Which supports rebellion and destruction of the US government and its leaders through the actions displayed by the media that than trickle down to the people. Its a plague it needs to be stopped.

  15. #15
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    I love this country...if people wanna get fat then **** them
    Here is the problem: Fat qualifies these ****s for Medical and Disabled Placards. Old frail people that NEED those parking spots cannot get them because these lard asses have them all filled up buying their diabetic junk food and collecting their Permanent Disability Checks and Medical because they just want to eat, shit and live off the Tax Payers.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  16. #16
    Elite mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 251 Times in 168 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    prob is till that it slowly is becoming, not our country. this is a plan that they put into effect a long time ago. the main motto in a lot of gangs and jus ghetto areas in general, is we don't die we multiply. this is mainly true in the latino gangs. this is not opinions this is first hand experiences that i have had and this is the frame of mind that they have. they r just simply going to out breed us. and its going to eventually work.
    Stay consistent!

  17. #17
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    prob is till that it slowly is becoming, not our country. this is a plan that they put into effect a long time ago. the main motto in a lot of gangs and jus ghetto areas in general, is we don't die we multiply. this is mainly true in the latino gangs. this is not opinions this is first hand experiences that i have had and this is the frame of mind that they have. they r just simply going to out breed us. and its going to eventually work.
    I heard that "breed you out" long ago from both Latinos and Blacks, hell if you don't want to come up just bring everything else down.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  18. #18
    Elite AlphaD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,117
    Thanks
    3,966
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    I find it hysterical that I have people question me why I eat 6 meals a day, like I am some Hog, but yet we will tolerate this non sense going on in that picture. Really.

  19. #19
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    I find it hysterical that I have people question me why I eat 6 meals a day, like I am some Hog, but yet we will tolerate this non sense going on in that picture. Really.
    Yep, I hear all kinds of comments, but do those same cowards ever ask or tell some pants down foul mouthed punk to pull them up or shut the **** up?
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  20. #20
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Our country?

    Originally Posted by Tilltheend View Post
    I don't play this shit either. I completely understand PFM. So many want their hands held or a certain CARD to be pulled for them to hide behind. Its implemented in society through the media and court cases in the court. Its NOT OUR COUNTRIES FAULT. Its the PEOPLES. They do anything that can be DEEMED wrong and they have more SHIT talk then you will ever see directed at them. Which supports rebellion and destruction of the US government and its leaders through the actions displayed by the media that than trickle down to the people. Its a plague it needs to be stopped.
    The Media has been training The Sheep to be Politically Correct, but in the same breath point and pull the Race Card. If these Progressive Pukes are so Tolerant why don't they Tolerate views not their own?
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is really going on in this country ?
    By Kohler in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 04:18 PM
  2. Wtf is wrong with this country?
    By djt248 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 06:54 PM
  3. More proof our country is ran by idiots
    By AlphaD in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 07:51 PM
  4. Driving across the country...suggestions???
    By Hurt in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •