Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,991 Times in 2,995 Posts

Enough is Enough

I use to like this buck tooth piece of shit but not after this. Racism is wrong regardless of your color. Newsflash America, Black people can be racists too, Ive never seen so many black people obsessed with race when in reality they are racist.

Enjoy or delete is needed. No offense or disrespect ment on this end.

Thanks

Re: Enough is Enough

you just now figured that out?

there are alot of people of color that are racist. somehow it's not as big a deal as compared to when you honkeys do it, and there are still alot of "honkeys" still doing it.....

Thanks
    Thanked 4,529 Times in 2,195 Posts

Not all but most black people need racism in order to succeed.. unfortunately they bank on that shit. Anytime you confront them they use it as leverage. I have nothing against non white people at all, but its ridiculous. Just because they went through tough times 50 years ago doesnt give them the right to cross the line, and they do

look at BET, black entertainment television.. imagine.. just imagine how many cry babies would start parades and protests outside of WET studios??

my grandparents got discriminated against bigtime when they came to the US from europe.. they stuck to there business, kept there mouths shut and became amazing brick layers. My grandmother got spit on once because she went to a catholic church in the irish section when she was a little girl (she was italian).. She never ****ing cried and hated the irish.. she raised a family and taught them how to act with respect.

Wanna talk about some poor bastards who had it rough.. look at the native americans and the jews in the 1940s in europe..
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

Enough is Enough

Think what would have happened if a white guy was talking about "how white is that" and he killed all the black people that were in the movie. Media, Jessie Jackson and spike lee would have a field day with that but it's cool when a black guy talks like that. WTF is happening to this world?

Thanks

I just think it's silly that everyone points at "whitey" as being so racist and "oppressive"...

Yeah, an african american person really cant catch a break in todays world, that must be why we have one in our highest political office and a good chuck of the top "celebrity" earners ($$ wise) are black... AND... wait for it... WOMEN.

What a racist, sexist world we live in.

I am by no means discounting the fact that there is racism in all "colors" & cultures. It just seems to be accepted by the public if it is coming from a non-white.

I didnt watch the video... dont care to get worked up right now lol.

Andro out

Thanks

Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Think what would have happened if a white guy was talking about "how white is that" and he killed all the black people that were in the movie. Media, Jessie Jackson and spike lee would have a field day with that but it's cool when a black guy talks like that. WTF is happening to this world?
    Funny how you mention Spike Lee.

He actually tweeted the home address to millions of people (on his public twitter account) of the guy who was the suspect in the treyvon martin shooting and put a bounty on his head. (Spike did not know it happened to be some old man with the same name) ...if a white person had done that there would have been a public hanging.

Thanks

Enough is Enough

Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Not all but most black people need racism in order to succeed.. unfortunately they bank on that shit. Anytime you confront them they use it as leverage. I have nothing against non white people at all, but its ridiculous.

look at BET, black entertainment television.. imagine.. just imagine how many cry babies would start parades and protests outside of WET studios??

my grandparents got discriminated against bigtime when they came to the US from europe.. they stuck to there business, kept there mouths shut and became amazing brick layers.. nobody gave them shit.

Wanna talk about some bastards who had it rough.. look at the native americans and the jews in the 1940s in europe..
    I'm half Native American half white. I remember my grandmother telling me stories about her childhood and my dad and his brothers and sister getting into fights literally everyday at school and they'd be the only ones to get in trouble. My grandmother was forced to pick a "Christian" name out of a book or get beatin because the government couldn't pronounce their names and didn't want to speak a savage language.

Thanks

I am not a racist, but I am absolutely a realist, and my balls hang just low enough to not have a problem calling it like I see it.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,529 Times in 2,195 Posts

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    Funny how you mention Spike Lee.

He actually tweeted the home address to millions of people (on his public twitter account) of the guy who was the suspect in the treyvon martin shooting and put a bounty on his head. (Spike did not know it happened to be some old man with the same name) ...if a white person had done that there would have been a public hanging.
    spike lee, jessie jackson, al sharpton, kanye west.. what ****ing retards.. If i was black i would be sick that those morons always have something to say when there is an issue...

(dont kill me PFM) at least get Obama, Oprah, Colin Powell to push an issue..
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

Theres a Black only tv channel??? Wow!
    I do now what others won't. So I can have later what others can't

Thanks

Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    you just now figured that out?

there are alot of people of color that are racist. somehow it's not as big a deal as compared to when you honkeys do it, and there are still alot of "honkeys" still doing it.....
    No its a reality for me. It just sucks to see an actor/person that your fond of revealing his true colors.

Thanks

I try to get along with everyone. I think persons of color are more racist by number than whites, I think this changes as you go up the food chain. Blue collar types...racist by majority, white collar...not so much. My half cent!
    Chances are if you busting a nut, you're having a good time!

Thanks

You dont even want me to start in on this conversation. Racism use to be a hindrance now its just an excuse for being a pussy.

Thanks

Its only racist if a white person does it

Thanks

I realy try not to be...but it's hard....so hard..... I won't teach my kids that way, but I have a feeling they'll learn it on their own!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chances are if you busting a nut, you're having a good time!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,505 Times in 825 Posts

I didn't see a problem with it honestly. He was making fun of both races in that skit. As for killing all the white people, you can take it out of character and take it seriously, but then you're just acting like all those "oppressed" african americans who get uptight over the smallest shit.

Thanks

Originally Posted by RISE View Post
    I didn't see a problem with it honestly. He was making fun of both races in that skit. As for killing all the white people, you can take it out of character and take it seriously, but then you're just acting like all those "oppressed" african americans who get uptight over the smallest shit.
    Jumping on The Crybaby Bandwagon just lowers Whites down to that "oh poor me" level.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,155 Posts

Originally Posted by ccpro View Post
    I realy try not to be...but it's hard....so hard..... I won't teach my kids that way, but I have a feeling they'll learn it on their own!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Same here, I was raised to hate just about everyone. I dont think its fair to my kids to put that weight on them.
    traps are the new abs.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts

I don't care what color you are, there are asses in every race. But one person I can not stand is Oprah. Look at her acceptance speech this week at the Essence awards.

"And I never wanted to be a mother!" said the OWN founder when it was her turn to take the stage and collect her prize. "I am humbled by this day." She additionally noted that she grew up with Essence, "What a thrill and a delight to see yourself reflected on the pages when you are a young, growing woman. ... Essence was my bible."

She remembered that Essence was the first national magazine who offered her to appear on the cover. "When it came out, it said I was a self-made millionaire and it said how much money I was going to make that year and I said, 'Whoa'," she recalled, before adding that it "came true." She went on, "There's nothing better than being honored by your own."

Essence was your Bible, really? There's nothing better than being honored by your own!?

She brings the prejudice wherever she goes......can't stand her

Thanks

Originally Posted by RISE View Post
    I know man, it just rubbed me the wrong way thats all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast