Question, 10 mg powerful var to much for beginner?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so my girl wants to make a little run and tone up and get hard. I have some primo I could give her, but I also have some very powerful oral liquid var.

I have about 20 ml of some very good oral liquid var. dosed at 50mg per ml.

I was thinking of starting her on 5-10 mg.

She just want to tone up and tighten up. She has a very good body, amazing legs and thighs she use to ride horses and compete. Just over the years she just isn't in as good as shape as she use to be. She is 30 and is getting back into working out.

She sees me doing my shit and she wants a little boost to get toned up.

What do I guys think about 10 mgs a day for two months?

Sherk

Reaction score
That's a good starting dose. Most women use between 10-20mg ed. I think 10mg is a great start and she can always increase if needed. How's her diet?

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe she can just watch her diet and hit the gym hard first. Just my opinion.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tell her to quit eating mcdonalds!

10mg is the starting dose for a female. Oh and there is no such thing as powerful var. Its either good or its not. If you have some var thats "super potent" at 10mg that just means its overdosed and your really taking more then the dosage your looking for.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
tell her to quit eating mcdonalds!

10mg is the starting dose for a female. Oh and there is no such thing as powerful var. Its either good or its not. If you have some var thats "super potent" at 10mg that just means its overdosed and your really taking more then the dosage your looking for.

Good var is what I ment, var and primo seem to be the most underdosed or faked compounds from what I can tell. If came from a private lab and it is very good. She hits the gym regularly with me and is in good shape. Her diet is good. She eats clean. Cleaner then me anyway. I eat everything cuz I'm always bulking. Next cycle will be a cutter.

But she is just trying to get a little more tone and hard body.

I think I'll start her on 5 for two weeks.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife was on var for ten days and bloated badly. Give it a try, watch for sides. (Girls: help needed!)

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5mg of var is pointless bro...10 is almost pointless. Also the sides from var are very very far and few. Its not toted to be one of the safest steroids out there for no reason

also bigfella I have never heard of anyone bloating from var..thats an odd side effect

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start her at 10mg, she won't see any bad sides except maybe bloat. If she doesn't bloat that's a bonus :) Run it for 12 weeks not 8 and she should do fine. Just make sure as usual diet and cardio are up to par. ;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5mg of var is pointless bro...10 is almost pointless. Also the sides from var are very very far and few. Its not toted to be one of the safest steroids out there for no reason

also bigfella I have never heard of anyone bloating from var..thats an odd side effect

It's very common in women babe...

psizzle_8

Lady Member
Reaction score
Women are different than men when it comes to tolerance...its all person dependent..some are good with 5-10mg per day while females like me are good with 20+. all depends! But better to start lower and raise the dose than start high. Learn your tolerance levels.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I would suggest she starts googling "Anavar sides for women". It would be in her best interest to know as much as possible about what she is doing.

HDH

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fukkin cranium85

no self respecting woman will be with you... especially after she sees your creepy ass youtube video

New Threads