Thread: Carbs?

Thanks

Carbs?

I read in muscle and fitness on twitter that eating any carb in the am is bad for you due to your natural release of gh. Any truth to this?? I'm confused cause I always heard eating carbs in the am is good and it is best to to load through out the day and start cutting them down at evening meals and before bed no carbs at all.. This artical says to start eating carbs at midday and pile them on even at night meals but not right before bed...

Who does what??
    Stay modivated! You only have this life to make it happen!

Thanks

Re: Carbs?

Id like to know if theres any truth to this aswell

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

Carbs?

Whoever said that is retarded. Fat blunts GH not carbs... Think about the synergy of slin and GH and tell me how this makes sense.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,155 Posts

Originally Posted by Illtemper View Post
    I read in muscle and fitness on twitter that eating any carb in the am is bad for you due to your natural release of gh. Any truth to this?? I'm confused cause I always heard eating carbs in the am is good and it is best to to load through out the day and start cutting them down at evening meals and before bed no carbs at all.. This artical says to start eating carbs at midday and pile them on even at night meals but not right before bed...

Who does what??
    Sounds like the carb backloading. I have been trying it for the last week. I think its cutting some bf.
    traps are the new abs.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

Originally Posted by Illtemper View Post

Who does what??

thats retarded.

as pob said, fat is what blunts and kills GH.

i eat quite a bit of carbs 1st thing in the AM.

also.....M/F.... only read or take in so much of it. a lot is BS and id say more for entry level fitness guys.

Thanks

Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    thats retarded.

as pob said, fat is what blunts and kills GH.

i eat quite a bit of carbs 1st thing in the AM.

also.....M/F.... only read or take in so much of it. a lot is BS and id say more for entry level fitness guys.
    ok im glad im not the only one who thinks this is off!!

I really dont read M\F at all, it came up on my twitter cause someone retweeted it ( i guess, I still dont get how twitter works) the title said something carbs and GH so it caught my eye. I read the artical and was shaking my head, this cant be right. Thats why i had to ask.....
    Stay modivated! You only have this life to make it happen!

Thanks

This is the classic "muscle confusion stratigy". They give you a nugget of provocitive information that is contradictory to the standard rules of engagment. This makes you question your knowledge base and become reliant on them for your information.....so they sell you more magazines or whatever.

I call it the muscle confusion stratigy, because I see trainers in gyms do this. They tell the poor fat ****s that they are going to make them God's but they have to continually change up their workout routine and it makes these poor d bags totally dependent on these skinny little trainers.

I do believe muscle confusion is effective I just use it to label scams in the fitness industry that make people question common sense and trust totally in someone or some company that has their hand in your back pocket

Thanks

Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
    Sounds like the carb backloading. I have been trying it for the last week. I think its cutting some bf.
    there's a good bit of info on this subject in flex this month. This dude says Low GI should be avoided at night. He says go for the High GI and then gives 7 reasons y. Check it out he swears by back loading carbs flip through you will find it its closer to the back
    Enjoy Your Ride!