Cycle of Albuterol/Var

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
Not familiar with steroids at all (so no bashing) but I have been doing some reading about a weight loss/cutting and initially was interested in clen until I read about the shitty side effects it has. I read that Albuterol was milder (not so many sides) but did the same more-or-less that clen does. Is this true? How long should a cycle be? How much should a female start with? Can you run it with var? Do you run it 2 weeks on/2 weeks off?

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never ran clen, ran Albut for a day took a 4mg cap and had severe heart palpitations.. never again. I stick to my ECA stack.. big boost of energy and cuts my hunger down. Cycle 4 weeks on (pyramid up 1st week, pyramid down 4th week) / 2 weeks off

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey bear. honestly i would just go with a cycle of var to start. let your body feel what it feels like and then you can add another compound later. this will help you know what is causing any side effects you r having. if you try a couple new things at the same time you won't know what is giving you the side effect. your doing good so far asking questions. keep learning and good luck!

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say its best to start one compound at a time. It let's you know the sides u are experiencing, and makes it easier to control.

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
hey bear. honestly i would just go with a cycle of var to start. let your body feel what it feels like and then you can add another compound later. this will help you know what is causing any side effects you r having. if you try a couple new things at the same time you won't know what is giving you the side effect. your doing good so far asking questions. keep learning and good luck!

Thanks for the advice. Now another question: how many times in a year can you run var? I know 6-12 weeks are what women usually do.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Now another question: how many times in a year can you run var? I know 6-12 weeks are what women usually do.

Pretty sure vette and mrsvette stay on all year, they do 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off if I'm not mistaken.

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure vette and mrsvette stay on all year, they do 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off if I'm not mistaken.

So thats like 4 times a year...wow, Do any of you take a liver supplement? I was advised to take livercare if go on var or oral primo.

SAD

Reaction score
Neither var nor oral primo will have any effect on your liver values. Oral primo is NOT 17aa and does not need to pass through the liver to strip the hormone down to it's base. Anavar IS 17aa, but is so mild even at men's doses that at your tiny female dose you will see no issues at all with your liver.

Keep an eye on your lipids though.

AliCat

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
I had two sons with asthma who took albuterol every four hours for years. I've seen first-hand how they shake and their hearts race. I can't imagine anyone wanting to take it if they didn't have to. Also their doctor told me that a large number of astma deaths are related to heart problems and occur shortly after an emergency room visit (where the patients are given several rounds of albuterol). It can be dangerous.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had two sons with asthma who took albuterol every four hours for years. I've seen first-hand how they shake and their hearts race. I can't imagine anyone wanting to take it if they didn't have to. Also their doctor told me that a large number of astma deaths are related to heart problems and occur shortly after an emergency room visit (where the patients are given several rounds of albuterol). It can be dangerous.

i never got the shakes on 2, 8mg extended release caps a day. idk, maybe i can tolerate a lot....im 212lb tho so that will play a part.

AliCat

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
I hadn't taken weight into account. My boys were less than 60 lbs when they were on treatments so being adult and heavy would make a big difference.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the extended release also makes a big diff.

it doesnt hit nearly as hard so initally you dont shake and go into somewhat of a shock state

New Threads