Gold Rush Alaska Finale

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was duped, I was led to believe someone hit the mother load. All had impressive #s but no mother load. Im a sucker for falling for this. Doesnt matter I enjoyed the show and the ups and downs of gold mining.

This is exactly why I dont buy brand new cars anymore.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got suckered in too bro lol. I thought it was gonna be parker cuz of last show and his slooth box haha had some big shit I am there

Braw16

Reaction score
I'm with you same thing I acually thought someone hit it big. What a bullshit final but the new seasons are looking good. I was surprised Remsberg if thats how you spell it quit. Anyone know why those 2 left?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah they started that mother load crap from the beginning. Sucks no one actually does it. I've watched the past three seasons and was a bit of a disappointment. That Parker is still a bad ass. America doesn't have kids like him anymore.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah they started that mother load crap from the beginning. Sucks no one actually does it. I've watched the past three seasons and was a bit of a disappointment. That Parker is still a bad ass. America doesn't have kids like him anymore.
Love parker haha he's a beast surely

New Threads