Thread: Anadrol Dosage

Thanks

Anadrol Dosage

Hey bros, I looked through the forums searching for info on what would be a good Anadrol Dosage. I never used it before but I'm very interested in getting more information on anadrol. It looks like a lot of people use 50mg ED. Is the dosage best to split in to two dosages every 12 hours, or just once a day? What is the half life of drol.

I am currently using 800mg test blend a week with 350mg EQ.

Thanks

Re: Anadrol Dosage

recently began drol myself...Started at 50 mg ed and like it...been two weeks..i take it 90 minutes prior to workout....going to keep it that way but if i go to 100 going to keep it preworkout...but thats just me...dont see the sense of 2 doses as Im only going to run it for 4 weeks

Thanks

I've used it in a few cycles. 50 mg
    Was always plenty.
    You can retain a lot of water on 50 mg
    Anadrol Especially with 800 mg of test.

Thanks

Check this shit out. Start at 50mg/ed. If you've got good drol you may experience some sides such as diminished appetite and an overall shitty feeling.
    That being said, the +'s outweigh the minus's. Bump up to 100mg/ed. **** it...Dr's prescribe up to 400mg/ed for medicinal purposes. You wanna talk re comp? Drol will recomp like tren at that dose.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

I like it at 100 except on back and leg day. Pumps will definitely put you on the floor but none the less drol is the shit

Thanks

Anadrol Dosage

Why take it before a workout? It must take at least an hour for the drugs to take effect. My problem is I work out at 5 AM, about 30 mins after I get up. It prob wouldn't make a difference for me. I have been taking it with my post workout meal.

What do you guys know about splitting the anadrol dosage to 50mg twice a day? Say, 50mg every 12 hours. Will this be as effective?

Thanks

Originally Posted by G3Cube View Post
    Why take it before a workout? It must take at least an hour for the drugs to take effect. My problem is I work out at 5 AM, about 30 mins after I get up. It prob wouldn't make a difference for me. I have been taking it with my post workout meal.

What do you guys know about splitting the dose to 50mg twice a day? Say, 50mg every 12 hours. Will this be as effective?
    I know splitting the dose is just fine. Drol is great preworkout....especially when you add TNE and dbol. POB's favorite.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

I did two weeks on 50mg and 100 my last two. Pumps were bad as stated above on back and leg day, but strength was incredible. I used it on a calorie deficit and couldn't believe the results.

Going to be running it again on my next cycle. Long live Anadrol!
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Anadrol Dosage

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Anadrol Dosage

Ok just took the drol out of the cabinet thanks to this thread....
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I'm starring at my bottle too ^^^^^

Thanks

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I know splitting the dose is just fine. Drol is great preworkout....especially when you add TNE and dbol. POB's favorite.
    Again I have heard this..... Do you guys
    Actually mix Dbol and Drol together?
    I've only ever done one or the other.
    What's your dosage?

Thanks

Drol works like Tren (best) in a calorie deficit on the tail end of a cycle. I've seen pics and heard this straight from some guys on other boards, afterall Oxymetholone is used for stimulating muscle growth in malnourished or underdeveloped patients.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Drol works like Tren (best) in a calorie deficit on the tail end of a cycle. I've seen pics and heard this straight from some guys on other boards, afterall Oxymetholone is used for stimulating muscle growth in malnourished or underdeveloped patients.
    I think part of that recomp and the way it thrives in a caloric deficit is cause it can knock out the appetite in some people making the cut a little easier.

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I think part of that recomp and the way it thrives in a caloric deficit is cause it can knock out the appetite in some people making the cut a little easier.
    Some guys take it right up to contest time. I think people think I'm full of shit when I've said this before because they've only heard of drol for bulking and attribute drol for causing crazy bloat.
    Don't be afraid to bump it to 200mg/ed. Don't trip....for patients with anemia, and lets remember what drol's original purpose for being marketed was....like PFM said. For malnourished patients.....specifically for bulking up POW's after returning from camps and prisons. Doses of 400/mg ed were the norm. Those folks weren't and aren't in the best shape pysically. How dangerous can it be for a health person like myself?
    I've been called reckless before....but c'mon.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Some guys take it right up to contest time. I think people think I'm full of shit when I've said this before because they've only heard of drol for bulking and attribute drol for causing crazy bloat.
    Don't be afraid to bump it to 200mg/ed. Don't trip....for patients with anemia, and lets remember what drol's original purpose for being marketed was....like PFM said. For malnourished patients.....specifically for bulking up POW's after returning from camps and prisons. Doses of 400/mg ed were the norm. Those folks weren't and aren't in the best shape pysically. How dangerous can it be for a health person like myself?
    I've been called reckless before....but c'mon.
    But for what duration though are dosages
    Safe?

Thanks

Originally Posted by JAXNY View Post
    But for what duration though are dosages
    Safe?

Tough to say. Blood work would tell you for sure. I ran 5 weeks. Just go till you turn a little yellow lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Tough to say. Blood work would tell you for sure. I ran 5 weeks. Just go till you turn a little yellow lol
    I remember I drank one night while
    On a cycle of halotestin. Felt like
    Someone was literally wringing out
    My kidneys. LOL..... Wasn't actually
    Funny at the time though.

Thanks

Anadrol Dosage

Lets get back to running Drol and Dbol together. I can get my hands on Dbol. Is it worth while running Dbol while I am doing Drol? What are your guys thoughts? I am doing 50mg a day of Drol right now. Been on it for a week. (Also doing 800mg test blend and 350mg EQ a week.)