Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok so I've got my 3rd cycle nailed down for the most part

Test-E @250 weeks 1-15
Tren-E @450 weeks 1-12
Mast-E @350 weeks 5-15
Var @75/day Weeks 10-17

Lastly I will be kick starting with test-prop. What protocol do you guys follow? I was thinking 250mg/w weeks 1 & 2 then drop it down to 175mg/w for weeks 3-4.. Do you guys taper your kick-start like this because the Test-E will gradually be building up? or should I just keep it at 250mg/w weeks 1-4?

~Lupi

pirovoliko

Reaction score
dont think you need a kickstart but would do 100 mg eod x 4 weeks, no need to taper...

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
100mg EOD would put me at 350mg/week.. thats gonna over shoot the test-e later on when I'm running it at 250mg/week... thought I should match the dose up, but ya I'll just run it straight through the 4weeks..

I wasn't planning a kick-start but I have this extra test-prop that my buddy hooked me up with, can't say no to free gear, because usually I stick to long esters.. more cost efficient.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Slow climb Brother. Keep that Prop for the end to clear the long esters for PCT. Prop is also nice 8-12hrs before a hot sex session or legs training.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Slow climb Brother. Keep that Prop for the end to clear the long esters for PCT. Prop is also nice 8-12hrs before a hot sex session or legs training.

So if I'm running test-e weeks 1-15, I should start the prop at 100mg EOD from the beginning of week 15. that'd give me 10pins over 19days days then start pct 3days later?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
So if I'm running test-e weeks 1-15, I should start the prop at 100mg EOD from the beginning of week 15. that'd give me 10pins over 19days days then start pct 3days later?

Yeah if u r going to run it at the end of cycle. When it comes to week 15 at your next schedule pin just starts the prob EOD at 100 mgs. So for instance...

Say u we're pinning the eth twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays,

After last pin of eth on the Thursday of week 14.
Start the prop EOD on Monday of week 15.
That way by the time you are done with your prop, the eth would of cleared out and you can jump write into PCT after your last pin of prob, just wait thre days after your last pin then start your PCT.

What kind of pct are you planning on running?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
You are running tren on your third cycle which I would advice against, that's just my opinion. It's your body. I'm on my 6-7 cycle. This is my first time running a cycle in a little over three years and im am just having a go with a 19 nor, NPP. I will however be running a tren ace cycle my next go around. Tren ace, tpp or test prop, and mast prop with some var most likely.

Most of my cycles have been just straight test only. Or test with a d Bol kicker. I do however love mast and Its a great compound to run in any cycle, whether cutting or bulking. IMO If this is your first tren cycle I would do tren ace. That's what I have been advised and read a lot.

With tren ace you can stop the tren fast if the sides get to much to handle. That's why I'm going with tren ace. I

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
I also see that most people run high tren , low test because if u run the test higher or equal to your tren. The tren will be fighting for the receptors that the test is taking up. With lower test, high tren. You benefit more from the tren.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mlupi, i would says kickstart the prop for about 3-4 weeks before the start of the test e..

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I've read up on tren, I know what I'm getting myself into.. cardio will go down the drain, insomnia, night sweats, aggression, tren cough, etc. If all those happened I still don't think I'd stop anyways.

My recovery protocol will be HCG throughout the cycle 250iu 2x/week (1-16) then HCG blast for 10 days before SERM treatment 1000iu/EOD. Then I'll run Clomid 50mg daily x4weeks and Nolva 20mg daily x4weeks.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro you're running tren. Kick starting with prop is going to do nothing for you compared to when the tren kicks in. Save the prop. All you'll be doing is setting yourself up for elevated e which will cause progesterone issues. Like PFM said, save it for the end of cycle for a short transistion going into pct.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro you're running tren. Kick starting with prop is going to do nothing for you compared to when the tren kicks in. Save the prop. All you'll be doing is setting yourself up for elevated e which will cause progesterone issues. Like PFM said, save it for the end of cycle for a short transistion going into pct.

Ya, I''l be saving the prop for the end.. what about the Var? Never ran it should I start @50mg/day and see how I feel?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I would do this as well, but a little longer than a week...maybe 10 days, 14 days

Yeah if u r going to run it at the end of cycle. When it comes to week 15 at your next schedule pin just starts the prob EOD at 100 mgs. So for instance...

Say u we're pinning the eth twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays,

After last pin of eth on the Thursday of week 14.
Start the prop EOD on Monday of week 15.
That way by the time you are done with your prop, the eth would of cleared out and you can jump write into PCT after your last pin of prob, just wait thre days after your last pin then start your PCT.

What kind of pct are you planning on running?

You are running tren on your third cycle which I would advice against, that's just my opinion. It's your body. I'm on my 6-7 cycle. This is my first time running a cycle in a little over three years and im am just having a go with a 19 nor, NPP. I will however be running a tren ace cycle my next go around. Tren ace, tpp or test prop, and mast prop with some var most likely.

Most of my cycles have been just straight test only. Or test with a d Bol kicker. I do however love mast and Its a great compound to run in any cycle, whether cutting or bulking. IMO If this is your first tren cycle I would do tren ace. That's what I have been advised and read a lot.

With tren ace you can stop the tren fast if the sides get to much to handle. That's why I'm going with tren ace. I

I also see that most people run high tren , low test because if u run the test higher or equal to your tren. The tren will be fighting for the receptors that the test is taking up. With lower test, high tren. You benefit more from the tren.

STFU PeckerBreath!

New Threads