Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

How dumb are people now?

Talking to a friend works in kids orthopedics. It's snow season and the bone clinic is jammed up Monday until Wednesday. All these Little Johnny's that can't/ don't even walk to school, sitting on their ass all week playing video games and their brilliant parents take them skiing and snowboarding.

When we were kids we rode bikes, made ramps and jumped over shopping carts, we got in fights, we walked to school or rode our bikes. I don't even see that now: kids getting the basic coordination of riding, learning to pay attention to other kids on their bikes, traffic and learning to pay attention in general. Heads down walking and texting has replaced playing army and learning to dive and roll and come up shooting.

Take those pansy ass little shits out and slide them down a mountain with zero skills.............yep.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Re: How dumb are people now?

Thats what society is coming to.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,380 Times in 4,490 Posts

that because the powers that be(the ruling elite) have mutated the young into only getting stimulated from video games ,tv,facebook, their fancy phones.Kids today are a bunch of pussies with all there gadgets...To me it a completely different world from the one I remember and it wasnt that long ago im 34.I think people are losing their humanity with every passing year.It's a big shit sandwich and we all gotta take a bite

Thanks
    Thanked 8,380 Times in 4,490 Posts

people say we evolved from monkeys I say were evolving into monkeys

Thanks

YEAH! when pfm was a kid he used to kick the shit outta dinosaurs!
    Stay consistent!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,197 Posts

Im all about taking my kid to the park..its free, great exercise, and helps out with interacting with other children...world is heading into a bad direction
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 550 Posts

My (future) kid aint getting shit besides sports equipment... unless it's a girl, then she'll get spoiled.
    I <3 My Source

Thanks
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts

Different time, different world. I will reiterate what I had said before. I have been in sales of all sorts for 20years. I was brought up to look people in the eyes when i talk to them, and listen before speaking. Sales will be a lost art in the future, mark my words. Kids today are so "self indulged in their tech world" that it is extremely hard to face someone or deal with reality for that matter. Not my boy, who is 7. He went to a birthday party two weeks, came home and thought he was an outcast because he is just not in to video games which everyone else was. I said they are the outcast, you buddy are just like dad, being outside, exploring, playing football, baseball, running and jumping. Don't ever lose that about you.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,991 Times in 2,995 Posts

Another thing that didnt help them is the tech boom created a land run mentality to find and hire anyone weather they were worth a damn or not, then pay them 80K per year right out of trade school just to show up . Word got out to the other wanna be tech students and a sense of entitlement was created to an already spoiled group. Then the market corrected itself and responsible people got the same training and gave them some competition. Theyve been ****ed every since IMO.

Ive interviewed hired and fired these yahoos for years and as soon as you mention a pay per performance work place they are like great cant wait. In reality the first site of pressure they fold like a wallet.

I got to the point that (privately) anyone under 25 was not considered for employment unless they were in the military or Nat Guard. I good luck with military especially with Marines and Rangers they will not complain and will work their ass off. Yes this was discrimination but its too expensive to hire worthless people.

Thanks

We used to ride around with sticks and chase and be chased whipping other kids and getting attacked and laughing our little asses off.............now parents would call the police and sue the kids parents for being kids.

I don't even see kids around here now, but try to drive anywhere near the schools morning time and when they let out and it's a solid traffic jam for a square mile. I can see parents worried about their little guys but junior and high school kids too dumb not to get in someone's car? STFU and parent you kids.

If you couldn't catch and throw a ball you couldn't run with my group. You better not ever back down and same time have respect.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    Another thing that didnt help them is the tech boom created a land run mentality to find and hire anyone weather they were worth a damn or not, then pay them 80K per year right out of trade school just to show up . Word got out to the other wanna be tech students and a sense of entitlement was created to an already spoiled group. Then the market corrected itself and responsible people got the same training and gave them some competition. Theyve been ****ed every since IMO.

Ive interviewed hired and fired these yahoos for years and as soon as you mention a pay per performance work place they are like great cant wait. In reality the first site of pressure they fold like a wallet.

I got to the point that (privately) anyone under 25 was not considered for employment unless they were in the military or Nat Guard. I good luck with military especially with Marines and Rangers they will not complain and will work their ass off. Yes this was discrimination but its too expensive to hire worthless people.
    When I started in my field at least 75% made apprentice. Now it at least 75% pussy out: it's too cold, it's too hoot, it's too heavy, "why do I get the shit job", "I don't want to get dirty and wreck my pants" and every piss ant excuse to walk off the job.

As Gym Rats, PL's & BB's we sweat, push through pain for a result. It's something we take into our work ethic called BALLS.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Parents are pussies.

I remember when I was a kid (1981ish) I went to my house upset, my Mom asked me whats wrong I told my mom that the neighbor lady cut a switch and gave me a spanking. Mom said what were you doing I told her well we were in her flower bed stomping her garden. My mom made me go help repair it after she spanked my ass. Then Dad got involved.

These days the news would be called if a neighbor spanked another kid. Hell I turned out alright. Lets go back to beating their ****ing asses.

Thanks

On that point you should see this generation of soldiers coming in. Granted, yes there are some good ones but all in all man what a bunch of sissys. I see 18-21 year old kids coming out of basic training that can't even do a pull up or run 2 miles in under 16 minutes or do 50 good pushups. Try to pick me up with my kit on and drag me out of a firefight kid. Not a chance. I will just be dead.

This all translates through and through. There is a definite lack of that generation that has the warrior soul. It saddens me every day. Still, I do my best to mentor those who are willing. Hopefully all is not lost.
    "I want a big fat black stank bitch, smells like chicken." B. Bundy

Thanks
    Thanked 5,567 Times in 2,315 Posts

Well they figure Johnny kicks ass skiing in a video game that they might as well take him to the Hot Shot slopes.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dtownry View Post
    On that point you should see this generation of soldiers coming in. Granted, yes there are some good ones but all in all man what a bunch of sissys. I see 18-21 year old kids coming out of basic training that can't even do a pull up or run 2 miles in under 16 minutes or do 50 good pushups. Try to pick me up with my kit on and drag me out of a firefight kid. Not a chance. I will just be dead.

This all translates through and through. There is a definite lack of that generation that has the warrior soul. It saddens me every day. Still, I do my best to mentor those who are willing. Hopefully all is not lost.
    Good for you for doing what you can keep it up. They will remember you when its their turn. Truth is, I remember everyone saying that I was a worthless kid I wasnt lazy but I was a mean little bastard. I was taken to the woodshed by damn near every adult in our faimly, I got the point and straightened up. I find it funny somettimes when I catch myself sounding just like my Grandfather and doing responsible things. Im greatful for a hard working, God fearing faimly, role models and athletics, I really believe its saved my life.

Thanks

Discrimination....I hire people too.
    I would never discriminate due to race
    Or sex. But I'll be damned if I'm going
    To hire some candy ass lame **** yahoo
    Who can't do the job for the sake of
    Not discriminating. Ill discriminate and
    Take the marine or ranger over the yahoo
    not most Of the time, not some of the time, but
    Every damn time!
    These lazy video game playing slugs
    Never will have a shot with me.

Thanks

Originally Posted by JAXNY View Post
    Discrimination....I hire people too.
    I would never discriminate due to race
    Or sex. But I'll be damned if I'm going
    To hire some candy ass lame **** yahoo
    Who can't do the job for the sake of
    Not discriminating. Ill discriminate and
    Take the marine or ranger over the yahoo
    not most Of the time, not some of the time, but
    Every damn time!
    These lazy video game playing slugs
    Never will have a shot with me.
    I agree only a simpleton retard would not hire the best candidate for their employee. Business is Business. First thing in my line of work is clear speech and communication. When it gets noisy and they already have some speech issues going on time and money wasted when one digit gets wrong. You get my point here ;-)
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Parents are pussies.

I remember when I was a kid (1981ish) I went to my house upset, my Mom asked me whats wrong I told my mom that the neighbor lady cut a switch and gave me a spanking. Mom said what were you doing I told her well we were in her flower bed stomping her garden. My mom made me go help repair it after she spanked my ass. Then Dad got involved.

These days the news would be called if a neighbor spanked another kid. Hell I turned out alright. Lets go back to beating their ****ing asses.
    I remember when I was 5. My mom told
    Me not to go into the street. But I kept
    Going into the middle of the road. My Dad
    Came out and beat my ass in that street,
    I never steeped foot into the street again.
    Now you can't spank your kid, its child
    Abuse. They'd prefer little Johnny make
    His own choice, and if he gets hit by a car
    Well, it was his choice, and they will sue
    The shit out of the driver who couldn't
    Stop fast enough when a child dashes
    Into a street.... WTF??
    That's the problem. You can't discipline
    Your kid anymore. And there little punk asses
    Know it. So the kid has control and they
    Do and get away with what they want.
    This is a culture of corruption.

Thanks

Originally Posted by JAXNY View Post
    I remember when I was 5. My mom told
    Me not to go into the street. But I kept
    Going into the middle of the road. My Dad
    Came out and beat my ass in that street,
    I never steeped foot into the street again.
    Now you can't spank your kid, its child
    Abuse. They'd prefer little Johnny make
    His own choice, and if he gets hit by a car
    Well, it was his choice, and they will sue
    The shit out of the driver who couldn't
    Stop fast enough when a child dashes
    Into a street.... WTF??
    That's the problem. You can't discipline
    Your kid anymore. And there little punk asses
    Know it. So the kid has control and they
    Do and get away with what they want.
    This is a culture of corruption.
    Society as a whole has to pay the price for miniscule % of kids that were getting abused.

I have smart mouth, I say things to idiots all the time. When I get something back 9 of 10 times it's some punk little **** I could swat like a fly. They are raised to be defiant pukes compliments of the Left Wing politicians that make the Ban This and Ban That laws (and while your at it...........turn your kids into unaccountable no balls little smartasses just like them).
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

My dad used to whip ass all the time. Theres nothing wrong with it. I remember playing hide and go seek, kick ball, kick the can, football all the time when i was a kid. I never see that anymore. Everybody wants to play on their computer or gaming system

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast