I saw something new today at the gym

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hit the gym today at lunch time for some chest & tri's. I was doing some flat DB & after my set I look over at this dude. Of course he was playing with his phone. I just kinda shook my head & went about my business. Then I finish my next set & I look over again. The guy was on a leg press machine (the type with cables ect... not a real leg press) he was doing the leg press while playing a game on his phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF! this is a first for me. Usually I see these duches playing with their phones between sets. I have never seen someone play a game on their phone while actually trying to workout. What a dumb ass! :))

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is a bad ass repo man and he keeps one in his tow truck so people cant call their back up. He said they work because he has to turn it off so he can use his.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hit the gym today at lunch time for some chest & tri's. I was doing some flat DB & after my set I look over at this dude. Of course he was playing with his phone. I just kinda shook my head & went about my business. Then I finish my next set & I look over again. The guy was on a leg press machine (the type with cables ect... not a real leg press) he was doing the leg press while playing a game on his phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF! this is a first for me. Usually I see these duches playing with their phones between sets. I have never seen someone play a game on their phone while actually trying to workout. What a dumb ass! :))

I joined my first gym almost 30 years ago. Never was there anyone pissing around like I see now. But in this day and age say something and they run tell the front desk. Fucktards man.......it's all turning to BS. "I have a gym membership" or "I worked out today" can be translated into: I know how to text, I know how to play on my phone and my favorite: I know how piss off my time and waste other peoples for the mere cost a gym membership.

Assholes!

One thing for sure DF, guys like us are never the topic of a thread like this.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's what I love about training at a private PL gym my friend. It's a lot more of people screaming at each other before a lift and usually you're completely surrounded by spotters. public gyms suck really bad.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's what I love about training at a private PL gym my friend. It's a lot more of people screaming at each other before a lift and usually you're completely surrounded by spotters. public gyms suck really bad.

I got banned from the PL gym here because I told the faggot behind the desk to turn off the Rap and play some real music. Needless to say he ended up calling the cops on me............the pants down sawed off little puke.

(yeah......I told him more than play some real music............Rap and PFM you can imagine what I told his punk ass).

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got banned from the PL gym here because I told the faggot behind the desk to turn off the Rap and play some real music. Needless to say he ended up calling the cops on the pants down sawed off little puke.

(yeah......I told him more than play some real music............Rap and PFM you can imagine what I told his punk ass).

Pretty sure u said plenty of F words, N words, S words.....shit the whole alphabet.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
some actually use phones to log in sets and reps and stufd on aps (jefit)
but I just lift. only thing I use my phone is to listen to music.

ever heard of airplane mode on a phone? I have my profile set to "juicehead" at the gym...similar to airplane mode.

oldskool954

Reaction score

I agree with you dfeaton mostly. there is a small portion of those guys like myself who'd rather respond to a text on my phone in my 2min between sets then look at all the dick holsters around me that this thread is about. But mostly you are correct I see em in packs of 2 3 4 even 5 as I go to la fit and that fukin place male vaginal social event to say the least.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nearly all these gyms these days are going like that D i mean these damn smart phones are taking over the world lol,i leave mine in my truck before i go in,and there are still some backward ass country faggots still fucking with thier phones while working out

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've got my phone with me everywhere
I go... Except for one place. The gym!!!
I don't mind giving a brother a spot on
Occasion. But don't even try and socialize
With me about some nonsense while
I'm training.
Good luck calling me on the phone while
I'm at the gym... You'll never reach me.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I've got my phone with me everywhere
I go... Except for one place. The gym!!!
I don't mind giving a brother a spot on
Occasion. But don't even try and socialize
With me about some nonsense while
I'm training.
Good luck calling me on the phone while
I'm at the gym... You'll never reach me.

Same here...refuse to take phone to gym..

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got banned from the PL gym here because I told the faggot behind the desk to turn off the Rap and play some real music. Needless to say he ended up calling the cops on me............the pants down sawed off little puke.

that's not much of a PL gym if there was a fag behind a desk anywhere in site. not to mention the rap music playing.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is a bad ass repo man and he keeps one in his tow truck so people cant call their back up. He said they work because he has to turn it off so he can use his.
i love this, will it **** up their music too?

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

called the cops? what bullshit

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No talking, no phone..just business when its lifting time. Gym im at now is cross fit headquarters, I just have to bare with these mooks and do my thing.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i love this, will it fuck up their music too?

Its my understanding it only jams the signal from cell towers/transmitters. I dont think it has an effect on the music or apps.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I love it!!! If and when I open my own PL gym. I WILL have one of these installed. There will be no dicklicks allowed.

G

Georgia

There is this one black guy (no racist) at my gym who has a good sized upper body but small legs. He benches 3 times a week. He will literally STILL be flat benching an hour into my workout BECAUSE he is on his cell phone for at least 5-10 minutes between each set. I even asked the guy if he needed a spot because of his delay. He is in the gym forever just on his phone!

Get in and get out!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You know what, I am sick and tired of shit like that. Go to the gym and workout. End of story. You take your wife and kids to dinner. Put your f'in phone in the car and communicate with your family. End of story. Stop you tweeting, facebooking, pin interest, and whatever else you do, and become part of the world again, alright you tech faggots. Not a day for me to see this post, because this is something I am so so done with. Now I will prolly punch the next asshole I see doing this. just my 2 cents.

New Threads