Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

I saw something new today at the gym

I hit the gym today at lunch time for some chest & tri's. I was doing some flat DB & after my set I look over at this dude. Of course he was playing with his phone. I just kinda shook my head & went about my business. Then I finish my next set & I look over again. The guy was on a leg press machine (the type with cables ect... not a real leg press) he was doing the leg press while playing a game on his phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF! this is a first for me. Usually I see these duches playing with their phones between sets. I have never seen someone play a game on their phone while actually trying to workout. What a dumb ass! )

Thanks
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,993 Posts

Re: I saw something new today at the gym

Try this

http://www.cellphonejammersales.com/...e-jammers.html

A buddy of mine is a bad ass repo man and he keeps one in his tow truck so people cant call their back up. He said they work because he has to turn it off so he can use his.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    I hit the gym today at lunch time for some chest & tri's. I was doing some flat DB & after my set I look over at this dude. Of course he was playing with his phone. I just kinda shook my head & went about my business. Then I finish my next set & I look over again. The guy was on a leg press machine (the type with cables ect... not a real leg press) he was doing the leg press while playing a game on his phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF! this is a first for me. Usually I see these duches playing with their phones between sets. I have never seen someone play a game on their phone while actually trying to workout. What a dumb ass! )
    I joined my first gym almost 30 years ago. Never was there anyone pissing around like I see now. But in this day and age say something and they run tell the front desk. ****tards man.......it's all turning to BS. "I have a gym membership" or "I worked out today" can be translated into: I know how to text, I know how to play on my phone and my favorite: I know how piss off my time and waste other peoples for the mere cost a gym membership.

Assholes!

One thing for sure DF, guys like us are never the topic of a thread like this.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 646 Posts

That's what I love about training at a private PL gym my friend. It's a lot more of people screaming at each other before a lift and usually you're completely surrounded by spotters. public gyms suck really bad.

Thanks

hilarious yet sad...
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

Thanks

Originally Posted by heavydeads83 View Post
    That's what I love about training at a private PL gym my friend. It's a lot more of people screaming at each other before a lift and usually you're completely surrounded by spotters. public gyms suck really bad.
    I got banned from the PL gym here because I told the faggot behind the desk to turn off the Rap and play some real music. Needless to say he ended up calling the cops on me............the pants down sawed off little puke.

(yeah......I told him more than play some real music............Rap and PFM you can imagine what I told his punk ass).
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    I got banned from the PL gym here because I told the faggot behind the desk to turn off the Rap and play some real music. Needless to say he ended up calling the cops on the pants down sawed off little puke.

(yeah......I told him more than play some real music............Rap and PFM you can imagine what I told his punk ass).
    Pretty sure u said plenty of F words, N words, S words.....shit the whole alphabet.

Thanks

some actually use phones to log in sets and reps and stufd on aps (jefit)
    but I just lift. only thing I use my phone is to listen to music.

ever heard of airplane mode on a phone? I have my profile set to "juicehead" at the gym...similar to airplane mode.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post

I agree with you dfeaton mostly. there is a small portion of those guys like myself who'd rather respond to a text on my phone in my 2min between sets then look at all the dick holsters around me that this thread is about. But mostly you are correct I see em in packs of 2 3 4 even 5 as I go to la fit and that fukin place male vaginal social event to say the least.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

nearly all these gyms these days are going like that D i mean these damn smart phones are taking over the world lol,i leave mine in my truck before i go in,and there are still some backward ass country faggots still ****ing with thier phones while working out

Thanks

I've got my phone with me everywhere
    I go... Except for one place. The gym!!!
    I don't mind giving a brother a spot on
    Occasion. But don't even try and socialize
    With me about some nonsense while
    I'm training.
    Good luck calling me on the phone while
    I'm at the gym... You'll never reach me.

Thanks

Originally Posted by JAXNY View Post
    I've got my phone with me everywhere
    I go... Except for one place. The gym!!!
    I don't mind giving a brother a spot on
    Occasion. But don't even try and socialize
    With me about some nonsense while
    I'm training.
    Good luck calling me on the phone while
    I'm at the gym... You'll never reach me.
    Same here...refuse to take phone to gym..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 646 Posts

I got banned from the PL gym here because I told the faggot behind the desk to turn off the Rap and play some real music. Needless to say he ended up calling the cops on me............the pants down sawed off little puke.

that's not much of a PL gym if there was a fag behind a desk anywhere in site. not to mention the rap music playing.

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    Try this

A buddy of mine is a bad ass repo man and he keeps one in his tow truck so people cant call their back up. He said they work because he has to turn it off so he can use his.
    i love this, will it **** up their music too?

Thanks

called the cops? what bullshit

Thanks

No talking, no phone..just business when its lifting time. Gym im at now is cross fit headquarters, I just have to bare with these mooks and do my thing.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,993 Posts

Originally Posted by ken View Post
    i love this, will it **** up their music too?
    Its my understanding it only jams the signal from cell towers/transmitters. I dont think it has an effect on the music or apps.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,152 Posts

Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    Try this

I love it!!! If and when I open my own PL gym. I WILL have one of these installed. There will be no dicklicks allowed.
    traps are the new abs.

Georgia

There is this one black guy (no racist) at my gym who has a good sized upper body but small legs. He benches 3 times a week. He will literally STILL be flat benching an hour into my workout BECAUSE he is on his cell phone for at least 5-10 minutes between each set. I even asked the guy if he needed a spot because of his delay. He is in the gym forever just on his phone!

Get in and get out!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

You know what, I am sick and tired of shit like that. Go to the gym and workout. End of story. You take your wife and kids to dinner. Put your f'in phone in the car and communicate with your family. End of story. Stop you tweeting, facebooking, pin interest, and whatever else you do, and become part of the world again, alright you tech faggots. Not a day for me to see this post, because this is something I am so so done with. Now I will prolly punch the next asshole I see doing this. just my 2 cents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast