Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuck sfg. hope you feel better

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SF I had my gallbladder removed about 15 years ago, it's the most pain I ever felt in my life. It sucks, good luck my friend.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was in the ER Sunday and will find out tomorrow if I'm yet back in surgery this time to remove my gallbladder.

Getting really pissed off at this stuff this would make surgery 3 since December I think.

Being in the hospital is a drag. Hopefully your test results come back favorably and you don't need to go through with the cholecystectomy. Good luck.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Make sure to write your initials on your kidneys before you go in...bloody organ thieves... :)

Seriously, hope the tests suggest surgery isn't necessary, Mate. Best to you in avoiding the knife.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to you sorry for your troubles.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Gallbladder to be removed I go in next week to consult about it and set a date.

Found 2 small spots on my liver also that could be really nothing could be fat tissue but we don't know what it is and will look at it again in 6 months to see if it has improved or not.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn brotha, good luck!

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it helps any, I'm having gallbladder issues also, only thing they found in the abdominal ultrasound. Sometimes out of nowhere it just starts feeling painful. I'm not sure what's going to happen, I guess I'm also going to eventually have to go through surgery for it. Good to hear from others that it's not that bad and minor incisions.

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know what ur going thru man. In '08 I went thru 4 surgeries on my stomach from a failed fundoplication (where they wrap part of your stomaach around ur esophagus to help reflux). My stomach ended up herniating into my chest (yep, in my chest). They had to open my chest to correct the problem. Good luck bro!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We are here for you brother. You are truly one of us. I have learned that this lifestyle has a lot of up's and down's....ride it out and keep us posted. ANYTHING you need you just say the word brother.

Much Respect,
Vette

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear SFG. Good luck and from what i have heard recovery is fairly short!

Think of the positives, your closer to getting away from this shit!

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I just saw this now!!!
Sending prayers and wishing you the best of luck with this. Please keep us updated and let me know if there's anything personally I can do for you!!!
Feel better my friend!!!

New Threads