Thanks

EO... Luxury or a must?

Im thinking of brewing up my next cycle of tren ace and tpp. Ive brewed deca test E npp test prop and test susp (water based) but Ive honestly never used EO before. Im only gonna do a small batch of tren a with the EO in case I **** up it wont be an exspensive one and see how it compares to.some of the other stuff Ive brwed up without the EO, which has become a literal pain the ass. Any guys have statements to make about compounds with EO and without?
    The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him.

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 Times in 1,800 Posts

Re: EO... Luxury or a must?

You dont need EO for tren or tpp

Thanks

Yea I thought so. I have 2 sets of recipes where 1 guy told me its just something.to add if you want thinner solutions and tgh other guy swears by it in pretty much every compound he uses. Just thought Id ask, but Ive never used it in anything Ive brewed up. Plus this will be my first time brewing tren so Im gonna do small batches so I dont make an exspensive ass mistake. That shit aint cheap

Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,305 Posts

I like 25% EO in my Tren A as I can draw and pin with a 28g slin, EO will thin it out and I have no issues with EO.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    I like 25% EO in my Tren A as I can draw and pin with a 28g slin, EO will thin it out and I have no issues with EO.
    Im not sure the % of the recipe I have but its around 30/32% with the gso roughly the same ratio with 3%ba/15%bb. Just making sure I get this shit down before messing up the tren. I havent used this guys recipes yet because it all calls for EO. Ive used the other guys recipes for everything Ive brewed bevause it doesnt call for the EO. Honestly, Id like to use EO this time around so I can pin other places like trap bis and traps and maybe even calves. Idk if Ill do that with the tpp

Thanks

Originally Posted by Infantry87 View Post
    Im not sure the % of the recipe I have but its around 30/32% with the gso roughly the same ratio with 3%ba/15%bb. Just making sure I get this shit down before messing up the tren. I havent used this guys recipes yet because it all calls for EO. Ive used the other guys recipes for everything Ive brewed bevause it doesnt call for the EO. Honestly, Id like to use EO this time around so I can pin other places like trap bis and traps and maybe even calves. Idk if Ill do that with the tpp
    3% BA is going to hurt use 1%

Thanks

Thanks SFG. A couple more and Ill leave you alone. Does it matter if the bb is 15% or 20%? As in the 25% EO, in order to get what I need just take the amount of GSO I need and times it by .25 and thats how much EO I need correct?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Infantry87 View Post
    Thanks SFG. A couple more and Ill leave you alone. Does it matter if the bb is 15% or 20%? As in the 25% EO, in order to get what I need just take the amount of GSO I need and times it by .25 and thats how much EO I need correct?
    PM sent..............

Thanks

EO is absolutely not needed. Most guys overuse solvents anyway. Yea I add bb to TE, ND, EQ, but to thin it.

Tren a is fine at 2/20, or 1/20 but 2/20 is painless and holds well. The things you need to keep in mind is controlling temps. BA burns off very easily so I always go 2%. Don't believe it, set a capped bottle on some heat and see how long it takes to blow the top off.

I have noticed a lot of guys ace start to get some hormone swirls, it shouldn't, and I'm not pinning that way, no it won't kill you but it's going to crystallize in the muscle.

Tren ace you can easily make at 150mg/ml with normal conversion. But don't heat it to fast, and don't over hear it. Find it's melting point.

I will use EO in TNE and things like TNE/dbol. Water based suspension if made correctly is a tougher one for guys not experienced in brewing, but the right solvents its painless and stays perfectly white all the way thru.

Winny oil seems to be a but of a pain and EO is helpful with that but Winn has a high melting point.