Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Senior Member DADAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

  2. #2
    Senior Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    That's a big boy right there

  3. #3
    Elite Dtownry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Shit
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 274 Times in 171 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    I knew something was missing in my training. The buttermilk and cornbread.

    Great lift.
    "I want a big fat black stank bitch, smells like chicken." B. Bundy

  4. #4
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,414
    Thanks
    5,014
    Thanked 3,370 Times in 1,806 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    That's just crazy weight! The guy is an animal!

  5. #5
    Elite Tren4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    living the dream
    Posts
    5,073
    Thanks
    7,416
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,155 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Nice find !!!!
    traps are the new abs.

  6. #6
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    That's some serious weight

  7. #7
    Banned Tilltheend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Thats a strong guy!

  8. #8
    Elite heavydeads83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    2,151
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 647 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Raw too. wow. corn bread and buttermilk lol. big country ass black boy! strong dude!!!

  9. #9
    Elite Big Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,379
    Thanks
    492
    Thanked 921 Times in 411 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Go on and do it Ray, go on and do it.

    The way he unracks that, you know he means business.

  10. #10
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,074
    Thanks
    19,551
    Thanked 9,986 Times in 4,974 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Got Dayum...that 905 looked pretty clean to me. What a beast!

  11. #11
    Elite Jada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,310
    Thanks
    2,425
    Thanked 791 Times in 602 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Great video, that guy is strong!
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

  12. #12
    Elite Big Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,379
    Thanks
    492
    Thanked 921 Times in 411 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Originally Posted by NbleSavage View Post
    Got Dayum...that 905 looked pretty clean to me. What a beast!
    It would have been a good lift but if you watch close as soon as he stand straight up his right foot takes a little step, probably trying to keep balance. They want to see you have control of it.

  13. #13
    Elite
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    863
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Very good lift!

  14. #14
    Elite
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    572
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 106 Times in 82 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Originally Posted by Big Worm View Post
    Go on and do it Ray, go on and do it.

    The way he unracks that, you know he means business.
    exactly what i thought. when he un racked i was like oh damn he almost snatched that weight lol

  15. #15
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    That's some stupid weight right there

  16. #16
    Senior Member SAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In the gym.
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 194 Times in 80 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Originally Posted by Big Worm View Post
    It would have been a good lift but if you watch close as soon as he stand straight up his right foot takes a little step, probably trying to keep balance. They want to see you have control of it.
    Actually, it was just him being a dumbass and not waiting for the command to rack it. As soon as he finished the lift he started moving forward to rack it. He was perfectly on balance, but his muscles were working better than his brain, unfortunately.

    It's impressive what this guy has done in only his 2nd meet, but he weighs 361 pounds. Guys like Lillebridge and Efferding are squatting 900lbs at almost a full 100lbs lighter bodyweight. That being said, weight to strength ratio is not linear, and once you get up to the insane numbers I don't give a **** what you weigh, you are a freak.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

  17. #17
    Elite Big Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,379
    Thanks
    492
    Thanked 921 Times in 411 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    Actually, it was just him being a dumbass and not waiting for the command to rack it. As soon as he finished the lift he started moving forward to rack it. He was perfectly on balance, but his muscles were working better than his brain, unfortunately.

    It's impressive what this guy has done in only his 2nd meet, but he weighs 361 pounds. Guys like Lillebridge and Efferding are squatting 900lbs at almost a full 100lbs lighter bodyweight. That being said, weight to strength ratio is not linear, and once you get up to the insane numbers I don't give a **** what you weigh, you are a freak.
    He never made it to getting the rack call because he took that little step with his right foot before he even started to walk the weight back into the rack.

  18. #18
    Senior Member SAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In the gym.
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 194 Times in 80 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Do you powerlift BigWorm? That "little step" he took was his first step towards racking it. When you miss with 905 and get off balance, you don't step in. You fall backwards or forwards, but not left or right. I promise you, that guy was perfectly on balance. He just got all excited because he crushed 905 and completely forgot to wait for a command to rack it. "Muh conebred an buddamil dun workded fo me. Naw Iza fittin' to rack dis." <---My hypothesis on what was running through his head.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

  19. #19
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,492
    Thanks
    5,029
    Thanked 5,550 Times in 2,311 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    Do you powerlift BigWorm? That "little step" he took was his first step towards racking it. When you miss with 905 and get off balance, you don't step in. You fall backwards or forwards, but not left or right. I promise you, that guy was perfectly on balance. He just got all excited because he crushed 905 and completely forgot to wait for a command to rack it. "Muh conebred an buddamil dun workded fo me. Naw Iza fittin' to rack dis." <---My hypothesis on what was running through his head.
    BigWorm is from SuperTraining bro one of the best Powerlifting teams in the Country coach by Mark Bell.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  20. #20
    Elite Big Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,379
    Thanks
    492
    Thanked 921 Times in 411 Posts

    Re: video of a big man squatting raw

    Yes and either way I'm still right. He didn't get the call for taking the step. It doesn't matter why he took the step, but the first step of four was the one that made it a miss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tore abdominal while squatting- on video
    By nissan11 in forum Injury Recovery & Prevention
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-11-2017, 06:55 PM
  2. big man protein
    By dejanzafirev in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 02:44 PM
  3. This is how to squat like a man...RAW
    By heavydeads83 in forum Powerlifting Training Methods
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 09:46 PM
  4. Man Law: How to Hug Another Man
    By PillarofBalance in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •