Rough day at the gym

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I started the morning by eating a stack of oatmeal & banana pancakes before hitting the gym. Today was back day & I decided to do a few sets of deads. I had not done deads in awhile because of that cold/congestion that I had for about 5 weeks. Deads were my third exercise in for my back workout right after bentover rows. My first set of deads was 225x10. My second set was 315x10. I got done with my second set & started feeling a bit dizzy, so went & sat on a bench for a bit. I still couldn't shake the dizziness, so I went out the back door of my gym & sat on the steps. I figured the cold would help me recover. Then the nausea started & I got very light headed. At this time I was lying on the steps. Uh no! Here comes the tunnel vision & the music from my head phones sounded like it was miles away. I knew the end was near and I was going to passout (fuck!). Next thing I know a member was poking his head out the door & said "Bro you ok". I look around & fucked if I'm not covered in this mornings breakfast. I said yea, I'm good I just puked up my breakfast. Man what a mess! my shirt was soaked and covered in oatmeal. I'm spitting the shit out and blowing it out of my nose. I walk down the steps and grab some snow to try and clean up. I'm looking my shirt over and peal that thing off. I start wiping my shirt in the snow but no way was I going to be able to put that back on without gagging (I can't stand puke smell....it makes me puke...lol).

Anyway I decide to go back into the gym (shirtless :-0) to rack my weights & head home. Holy Fuck! me shirtless in the gym started off a shit storm. Mind you I'm doing my best to stip off the 315 asap & get to the locker room to get my coat. A couple of plump gals start to walk by me & one proceeds to read the sign right in front of me. She reads out loud " shirts & shoes must be worn at all times " while looking at her friend & is 3 feet from me. I look at her walk over to my shirt & say "yes, I understand however I just puked all over my shirt" I opened up my shirt & showed her the puke all over it....LOL! She says "ewwwwww grosss!" What a C!

Finally I get the weight stripped and put back. I head toward the front where the front desk is and toward the locker room. The kid working the desk starts walking toward me & motioning for me to put my shirt on. I get to him and explain what happened & he was cool about it. He said that shit happens and it's not a problem.

That fat C made me feel like an asshole! what a fucking bitch.

Braw16

Reaction score
Wow what a bitch I can't stand when people judge when they have no idea of what has happened. The mental picture I have though is funny sorry bro better you than me lol

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry that happened you you man. I hope you feel better. Fuck that broad.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have loved to see how PFM woulda handled it! Hahahaha.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pfm surely would've hit someone with a phone book. Don't you know that's his signature move. Lol

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For sure PFM would have had those fat chicks crying at the very least....lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You didn't finish your workout you pussy? lol... I think the only reason the lady didn't like that your shirt was off was because of your crooked creepy looking belly button.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You didn't finish your workout you pussy? lol... I think the only reason the lady didn't like that your shirt was off was because of your crooked creepy looking belly button.

Nope, didn't finish. No way I was putting that shirt back on....ewww

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn brother, thanks for sharing that story. Hardcore M F'er!

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that bro that had to of been a shit time at the gym.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope, didn't finish. No way I was putting that shirt back on....ewww

You should have fashioned a shirt out of gym towels.

I throw up pretty often from working out. I know when you feel it coming just go do it. Suppressing only makes it worse.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that'll learn ya to eat shit like that before training! :)

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is one of the many reasons why men and women shouldn't share gyms. I hate to sound like a dick but seriously.

I know we all like to look at them in those yoga pants, but at the end of the day when I'm at the gym I'm there to work. Some of you guys, like me are as old as piss and remember when gyms where men worked out and a lot of us did this without shirts.
Now gyms are "Family oriented" and you are obligated to explain yourself if it becomes necessary to remove your shirt after puking yourself.

DF you're a good man for not telling the buffolina to shut the fuck up and then wrapping her fat face in your puke covered shirt or open hand slapping the skinny kid that worked there bitch style.......but in a perfect world you could have.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is one of the many reasons why men and women shouldn't share gyms. I hate to sound like a dick but seriously.

I know we all like to look at them in those yoga pants, but at the end of the day when I'm at the gym I'm there to work. Some of you guys, like me are as old as piss and remember when gyms where men worked out and a lot of us did this without shirts.
Now gyms are "Family oriented" and you are obligated to explain yourself if it becomes necessary to remove your shirt after puking yourself.

DF you're a good man for not telling the buffolina to shut the fuck up and then wrapping her fat face in your puke covered shirt or open hand slapping the skinny kid that worked there bitch style.......but in a perfect world you could have.

I hear that Brother. People are so quick to act like total douches these days. I should have chased her out of the gym with that puke shirt.

New Threads