Prayers for Oscar Pistorius

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont know if he did this on puprose or not but he is getting smeared by the media. Because he had fast cars and hot pussy. 20/20 just did a horrible hit piece on this kid and its discusting. They are even implying steroid abuse. His hand full of guns is described as a "small arsinal" He was a bad sport in defeat. NOTHING that said he is a killer. South Africa is a very dangerous place to live and most are packing.

I shot at a burglar 20 yrs ago at my girlfriends house who was gone to work stripping late at night. It was a repair man hired by the landlord, I didnt know this all I heard was breaking glass. I emptied a 44 special down a flight of stairs into a shut bathroom. I was scared shitless. I use to talk alot of shit too as a kid "Oh I wish a mother fucker would come fuck with me".....La la la. Im a former multi Pan am champion and I was scared to death. Im not ashamed to tell anyone this.

This guy is a handicaped athlete cant he be scared too. Im mean whats he going to do kick the guys ass. Maybe theres more than one person behind that door .....This is the exact reason I emptied my relvolver years ago. Its so easy to monday morning QB someone. But its scary when the press decides he lived a ROID raged whore infested lifestyle. This is terrrible. NO MOTIVE GOD DAMNIT. The DA and police are the criminals in this case. The media especially ours should be shot in a bathroom by a handicapt person. We could blame it on guns and rebuilt this country.

THANK GOD IM NOT FAMOUS!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh and why the fuck cant we change "Culpable homicide" to an accident, especially if it was an accident.

Why, because the Media needs to eat.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope Oscar is innocent and the judicial process proves it. I feel bad for the guy.

The more i read into it and the information that has been disclosed make it seem that he is guilty. The prosecution claims to have a cricket bat with Oscars gf blood on it. They claim he beat her with a bat. I hope the defense can prove otherwise.

I hope its declared an accident and Oscar is set free

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I think I watched something about this on Dateline last night. Very sad as it is.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BGH not defending the media at all and they definitely smeared him... But he had a history of irrational behavior and some violence.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, who knows, but my prayers are going to starving kids in Africa and covering my own ass. BGH I like you're style brother and I respect you but I don't know that mother fucker from Adam. God will sort his ass out.

I do agree though on the media. They should be ashamed.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i know there is a history of the police having to show up for domestic abuse, and the neighbors even said they had been fighting bad the day of the incident. this guy is no hero. innocent u til proven guilty, but doesnt look good.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BigGame,
I got your back! I hope he's innocent too. Ya know why, because this guy who was born with pegs as feet and later amputated...grew up against adversity with the right family. They taught him he was no different than anyone else and treated him as such. I can only imagine the psychological beating this guy got growing up with no legs! You think he might have a chip on his shoulder....your God damn right he does and has probably tried every day of his life to overcome his physical shortcomings. Does a gun make you feel more confidant...sure, does a fast car work too...fuck yeah!!!! Is the guy paranoid about intruders and an able bodied stud taking his girlfriend....I'm sure he is, but that does not make him a murderer...it could but not yet! This guy has given hope to thousands of handicapped kids period....I really hope he's innocent! If not, then yes a true tragedy for someone who overcame the harshest sentence in life, only to fail for being human!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BGH not defending the media at all and they definitely smeared him... But he had a history of irrational behavior and some violence.

I know man. I believe he did it, just under what circumstances? If he murdered this girl he deserves death. I know the media finds these buzz words "roid rage", "arsinal" and its like they are trying to cast a spell on everyone.

I agree 100% with you Dtownry there are alot of folks in my prayers. Im all for the God or court system sorting him out if possible. Damn it needs to be fair though.

Thanks for your support on this I know its a sensitive issue. God bless my fellow roid ragers.

New Threads