Found this place while

Reaction score
Researching pinnicles rep. Which I've found out you can't do on ology.

Stats
31yr
Almost two years working out
190-195
12-14% bf
Diet pretty basic 3000-4500
First cycle test 250 14 weeks, adex.25 eod, nolva/clomid
Gained and lost 15-20 lbs due to getting sick at the start of PCT. I had numerous complications during and after.

Goal get back to 210 and stay over 200.

Second cycle plan
test 300 t/f (1-14)
deca 150 t/f (1-12)
Adex .25 Ed or .5 eod (1-14)
Hcg 250 t/f up till 4 days of PCT (1-15.5)
PCT (16-20)
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/100/50/50

Just want to get a feeler if I'm headed in the right direction.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother... Glad to have you. No sources get protection around here. Especially not the scum at Pinnacle.

Stats look ok. I think you could probably get up and over 200 naturally if you really busted your ass for it. What is your height though... Maybe you're 5 feet lol

For your second cycle, lay off the deca. Its very VERY hard to recover from. I don't PCT I just cruise between blasts and even I didn't feel "normal" when I dropped NPP...

I think you would do yourself quite well to run the test again. If you wanna feel like you're "advancing" or whatever, throw in an oral. You did a great job of laying that cycle out though I must say. Its nice to see that you have a sense of what you're doing.

What is your goal of this one? Anything other than just getting up in weight? Do you want to harden up? Get stronger?

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro! Take Pillarofbalance's advice! If your looking add in something, try a lil/low dose oral, maybe some Dbol instead of decca. Maybe bump your test-e up to 400-500 and you'll put on some good size to reach that 210+

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro! Take Pillarofbalance's advice! If your looking add in something, try a lil/low dose oral, maybe some Dbol instead of decca. Maybe bump your test-e up to 400-500 and you'll put on some good size to reach that 210+

X2

Welcome to Si man, like Goodfella and POB said bump up that test, you made good gains off your first cycle at only 250, just bump that up to 500 and you should gain good again brother, no reasons to add in other compounds like deca yet unless you maybe have some joint problems

Reaction score
6ft tall

Really the only thing I'm after is getting bigger, pushed 170lbs all my life.
being 210lb at the peek of my cycle felt amazing.
Strength gains did boost my ego alittle as i started pushing past my work out partner who had no idea.
Although my first cycle was absolutely horrible, I still want to at least give a second one a go.
I got test flu, water in lower back, two bad shots from new vial that made my leg and arm useless and in pain For two weeks, soon as it was time to start pct I got the flu puked and couldn't eat for 2 days, recovered from that and got influenza a week later which took me out a few days. I didnt really have any sides while on, but I think I'm gonna take your advice and just run test at 600.
Only because I didn't complete my first cycle successfully.
And just like anything in life you shouldn't move forward into you complete something.

Test hcg adex clom/nolva is on my list to stock up on.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6ft tall

Strength gains did boost my ego alittle as i started pushing past my work out partner who had no idea.
Although my first cycle was absolutely horrible, I still want to at least give a second one a go.
I got test flu, water in lower back, two bad shots from new vial that made my leg and arm useless and in pain For two weeks, soon as it was time to start pct I got the flu puked and couldn't eat for 2 days, recovered from that and got influenza a week later which took me out a few days. I didnt really have any sides while on, but I think I'm gonna take your advice and just run test at 600.
And just like anything in life you shouldn't move forward into you complete something.

Fuckin' A right bro....sounds like you got a decent head on your shoulders.....I agree with everything said...especially the up from 300..and prolly minus the deca

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6ft tall

Damn sounds like pinnacle gear lmao

Keep this one thing in mind though... If you struggled to break past 170 at 6 feet tall - use all the gear you want. You will never keep your gains until you learn to really push the food down your throat.

Consider this.

You're in the 190's now eating lets say 3500 cals per day. You cycle and it goes awesome and you put on 20 pounds and keep 12 of it. Now you need to eat 3800 cals per day. Then cycle 2 you gain 10 pounds so now its 4k per day... Those are made up numbers but you get my point I'm sure.

Test and an oral, test plus deca, test with tren deca dbol drol more deca and eq... doesn't matter with your metabolism. For you its ALL DIET. You need to be able to shovel groceries. So focus on that and make your gains more incrementally instead of huge leaps and bounds.

Your HPTA will thank me as will your colon and wallet.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Along with the the oral(d-bol is what you should be looking for) you need to make sure you're doing deads and squats. Your entire body will grow. Dips(weighted when you're ready) are squats for your upper body.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gidday and welcome. These guys above know a lot.

Reaction score
Oh I forgot to mention a week after I had the flu and was eating good again my first week back hitting it hard i got a hemorrhoid the size of my thumb. That took me out for a week.
Worst pain ever. It just finally went away.

I also just started taking clomid at 25mg Ed after reading a few studies.
ergo-log.com/clomiphenehormonetherapy

It's been almost a month since I've finished pct and my balls are back but my boner is not along with my sex drive , motivation to do anything, etc.
so ill try the clomid low dose for 2 months while I gather my goods for next cycle.

Reaction score
Ill start researching how to incorporate dbol into my cycle (dose/duration,sides,etc)
ill have to get some more liver juice and front load before cycle.(unless its another ology myth)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You have been given excellent advice brother, so the only thing I can add is:

Welcome to SI.

Respect,
Vette

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the insight

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother. I'm going to stray from the pack here and say; personally, I like the test/decca cycle. I'm not a big fan of high dose test and dbol. For me I get nasty E2 related sides and keep none of my gains. That's probably just me.

New Threads