Thread: Punta Cana DR?

Thanks

Punta Cana DR?

Anyone been to punta cana dr? Was thinking about taking a vaca there in may.

Thanks

Re: Punta Cana DR?

Originally Posted by mabdelrasoul View Post
    Anyone been to punta cana dr? Was thinking about taking a vaca there in may.
    Went there for my honeymoon last year.

I have been traveling the wold since I was a kid... My family owns property & condos all over... But the resort I stayed at there was remarkable. Would go again in one second. It's called excellence resort in Punta Cana, dr

If you can get a place there then do it... It's all inclusive. By the 3rd day they knew just to bring me 6lobsters and 3 plates of shrimp when I sat down at the seafood restaurant lol.

Thanks

I've been there. Probably 10 yrs ago. Went to an all inclusive. Was top notch back in the day. Not sure about now.

Thanks

I'm taking my girl there in June after her show.

Thanks

Went to an all inclusive wedding their. Was pretty awesome. Im not a big traveler though, so by day 6 was done with it. But would def recommend it. Oh, if you go off resort to play golf, don't say the word muchachas, or the driver might think you want to go to a whore house, and take a little detour, through a 3rd world country. It will be hilarious when you tell the story, but when it happens you're thinking you're about to be robbed, lol. True story.

Thanks

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    Went there for my honeymoon last year.

I have been traveling the wold since I was a kid... My family owns property & condos all over... But the resort I stayed at there was remarkable. Would go again in one second. It's called excellence resort in Punta Cana, dr

If you can get a place there then do it... It's all inclusive. By the 3rd day they knew just to bring me 6lobsters and 3 plates of shrimp when I sat down at the seafood restaurant lol.
    Sounds awsome. And that would be great if they remembered my everyday meal.

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    I'm taking my girl there in June after her show.
    Colt im also going with my girl. Maybe her fam aswell. Was going to make it a surprise trip for them.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Omegareign View Post
    Went to an all inclusive wedding their. Was pretty awesome. Im not a big traveler though, so by day 6 was done with it. But would def recommend it. Oh, if you go off resort to play golf, don't say the word muchachas, or the driver might think you want to go to a whore house, and take a little detour, through a 3rd world country. It will be hilarious when you tell the story, but when it happens you're thinking you're about to be robbed, lol. True story.
    Dont say the word muchachas lmao. Thank god I dont golf. But this trip is sounding good.
    Hows the expenses out there.

Thanks

seriously u dont even have to say anything there are whores everywhere its kinda greasy if u go stay at 4-5 star resort. but it is alot of fun for a good price

Thanks

I went there last December, greatest time of my life, had a blast with my buddies. It has the ability to be fun for couples and families, and people my age that just want to drink all the time and party. Everything is dirt cheap out there, but it doesnt really matter since you'll be staying at an all-inclusive place Im sure.

Hope ya have a good time bra!!
    I SCORED A GOAL ONCE......

Thanks

Originally Posted by Hockeyplaya18 View Post
    I went there last December, greatest time of my life, had a blast with my buddies. It has the ability to be fun for couples and families, and people my age that just want to drink all the time and party. Everything is dirt cheap out there, but it doesnt really matter since you'll be staying at an all-inclusive place Im sure.

Hope ya have a good time bra!!
    Thsnks hockey . Im counting on it.