Site injections

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been researching the effectiveness of site injections in slow growth muscle groups with both AAS and GH. Honestly I know about as much after hours on the net as I did before I started.

My question to you brothers and sisters; have you tried this and was it effective? Can you provide me any links or yes the dreaded copy and paste any information that validates or negates this method.

Thanks,
Grind

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its pure broscience... Which I have no problem with at all. There isn't any scientific backing that I'm aware of for "localized" administration of anabolics.

However I have used this with success for a few spots. Say you need to bring up biceps and really want to focus on the outer head. Pin it the day prior and then when its sore from the injection use that sore spot to really squeeze on... Its like a mind-muscle connection on steroids ;)

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, got a buddy that wanted his biceps bigger, did what PoB is talking about. He swears they grew an inch, lol. He def got bigger biceps, but more than likely was just the gear. But he usually will pin any muscle that is slacking. No scientific proof it works, but many guys will attest to it.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its almost certainly not going to make anything grow slower, so why not give it a try and see if it works for you.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have spot injected since i started aas. can i say it works for sure no, but i have always felt as pob said and it seems to work for me. only spot i never tried was calves and chest. too nervous.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright! I'm feeling the broscience. I have short bicep heads; any thoughts on pinning them....specifically, where should I pin?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it was true, how many guys that use gear would have huge ghetto booties? That should tell you right there.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can tell you that injecting 2.4ml of oil in your VG will make those fuckers pop out. It looks like I have baseballs glued to the side of my ass.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it was true, how many guys that use gear would have huge ghetto booties? That should tell you right there.

Not enough... I'll tell you that much.

But srs, its tough to argue with that logic.

SAD

Reaction score

Not enough... I'll tell you that much.

But srs, its tough to argue with that logic.

It's quite easy to argue with that logic, no offense meant Colt. The reason site injections work is NOT due to localized hormone influence, but rather, because the fascia stretches.

Let's say the glute is roughly 2000cc. Inject 3ml into that, and you've just increased the total volume within the fascia by a mere .15%

The bicep, on the other hand (arm?), is likely only 100cc give or take, and so a 3ml injection increases the total volume 20 times greater than the same 3ml in the glute. Now, obviously you can't inject 3ml into your bicep (DO NOT TRY!), but I needed to keep the numbers consistent for the comparison.

The point is, nobody's ass or quads or pecs or even delts, will be affected by site injections. But it can absolutely make a difference in the smaller muscle groups, provided you can withstand the pain/soreness, which I grew to love.

To each his own, but site injections do have a place in bodybuilding.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can tell you that injecting 2.4ml of oil in your VG will make those fuckers pop out. It looks like I have baseballs glued to the side of my ass.

I get that too but they subside when I discontinue the VG site and administer injections elsewhere. IMO it's just inflammation from the oil volume and compounds aggravating the muscle.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get that too but they subside when I discontinue the VG site and administer injections elsewhere. IMO it's just inflammation from the oil volume and compounds aggravating the muscle.

I like the way they look sticking out like that. However, I'm going to have to start hitting glutes more. I'm running into scar tissue & the oil doesn't want to go in.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
imo any effects of site injection are temporary BUT COMMA if and i say IF non ester gear was used its possible to see real growth . i fail to see how a long ester gear that quickly spreads throughout the body would cause local growth.

New Threads