The Demise of the American Male

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well it comes down to all the BS that's in our food & the air we breathe. Fucking hormones in food, toxins in water, damn hormone disruptor shit. It's turning us all into metro sexual fags.

G

Georgia

1% per year? In the next century there will be nothing but females

whitelml

Reaction score
Trt will become the usual thing to do

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems like the government is hiding something from us.

mattyice

Reaction score
Liberals women and fags make up a greater voting demographic.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Life is too easy for the vast majority of people. People have grown soft, men have grown soft. There is no struggle.

Women have gained masculinity and have emasculated us men in the process. We therefore have to conform to this new role or be outcast by the majority. We are too bold, too aggressive, too reactionary. I hear it all the time from people. It is as if it is bad to be a man anymore. It is very sad.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Life is too easy for the vast majority of people. People have grown soft, men have grown soft. There is no struggle.

Women have gained masculinity and have emasculated us men in the process. We therefore have to conform to this new role or be outcast by the majority. We are too bold, too aggressive, too reactionary. I hear it all the time from people. It is as if it is bad to be a man anymore. It is very sad.

This x100. It is a villainous act to act like a man of old. We are supposed to act like women with cocks. It is bullshit, and I say to hell with it.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are we a dying breed? If so, why?

Increase usage of xenoestrogens is the theory which makes most sense to me. Specifically endocrine disrupting compounds in plastics. Plastics usage has exploded it's almost impossible to avoid substances which tamper with the male reproductive system.

Socially men are increasingly encouraged to feminise themselves especially in the media.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen#Common_environmental_estrogens
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3447581/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A#Health_effects
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17120534
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17654243
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystyrene

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My generation.. fucking pansies. It's how most have been raised (by parents & society). bunch of guys who have emotions like females and gossip about each other. Since when did being a "man" change from keeping your mouth shut and enduring hardships for the greater good of women and children to being an emotional, irrational little bitch?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My grandfather now there was a man 4 years of war 20 years of jail.Came out like nothing happened what happened nothing.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Adam Carroll's wrote a book called "in 50 years well all be chicks"

It has nothing to do with the scientific facts of declining t-levels or endocrine but more so discusses along the lines of the general degradation of our society and the "pussificafion" of America. It's a comedy book so there is some humor in there but it's a serious subject & problem in my opinion

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It has nothing to do with the scientific facts of declining t-levels or endocrine but more so discusses along the lines of the general degradation of our society and the "pussificafion" of America. It's a comedy book so there is some humor in there but it's a serious subject & problem in my opinion

Pussification..... That's exactly what's evolving
Androsport. What a shame. Such a great
Country being pussified from within.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Earrings
Gold chains
Sequins of males on your pants and shirts
Pants down
Hats sideways

You cumballs don't get it, you are turning into feminine punks.

Used to be the women dresses up. Now you Metro Douche Bags are the new females.

Besides we know you queers are dressing that way to compete with other men.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

That book is hilarious. I highly recommend it.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A a mix of everything. Society, pollution and No Male role models in the households anymore. Govt wants a bunch of pussies that won't fight back anyhow. Here is a little clip of something I had read a while back. I have instituted most myself, for me and my family's sake:

3 Things You Can Do Right Now To Limit Your Exposure to Hormone Mimicking Toxins

1. Get rid of your vinyl shower curtain, air fresheners, and non-stick pans.

Chemicals called phthalates, which make plastic things soft and rubbery (like rubber ducks), mimic human hormones. They’re found in shower curtains, air fresheners, and body care products. PFCs (perfluorinated chemicals) found in non-stick cookware are linked to cancer.

I have a basic fabric shower curtain, and recently switched to stainless steel cookware.

2. Switch to natural skin and hair products.

The authors of the book found their levels of phthalates increased by as much as 22 times after they used common, brand name personal care products. Since most countries don’t have to list “phthalates” on their list of ingredients, most opt for the name “fragrance.” (Look at the ingredients on the back of your shampoo or shaving cream. If “fragrance” is listed, it probably contains phthalates.)

Products I use instead:

Herban Cowboy deodorant (I actually like this, even though it’s not an antiperspirant)
Everyman Jack face wash and shaving cream
Method body wash
Griffin Remedy shampoo and conditioner

3. Stop microwaving stuff in plastic.

From the Slow Death by Rubber Duck website:

Polycarbonate plastic containers use bisphenol A (BPA) which mimics estrogen, and has been linked to a host of health problems from breast cancer to diabetes. The authors’ levels of BPA increased 7.5 times after eating canned foods out of a microwavable, polycarbonate plastic container. Don’t use any polycarbonate plastic containers, including baby bottles, re-usable sports bottles, or microwaveable containers. BPA also lines canned food, so choose fresh or frozen food when you can. And never microwave your food in plastic.

New Threads