Get Tobe Dirty

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As teenagers we played a game. Get Tobe Dirty. If anyone of us acted gay it was time for Getting Tobe Dirty.

Break out the lawn mower, make the gayboy mow the grass, make him spray himself with a hose and then roll in the fresh grass and finish in the dirt.

Needless to say.............not much pussy BS went on.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds like a game for a bunch of bullies.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We used to play manhunt as kids in the woods. 1 person hides, the rest has to find him. When the person got found we would beat them with sticks until they cried uncle.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heck we used to play Army with BB guns. Dress up in three layers of clothes, wear a helmet and goggles. Played with the older kids in neighborhood. You supposedly weren't "allowed to pump the gun more then 5 times" lol! Used to take a shower and have welts all over me! Now-a-days, kids don't do too much active things, including the boys. My neighborhood now had about 30 kids age 5- 14, but you wouldn't guess that because none of em come out to play anything. Too busy in from of game systems and computers, and shame on parents allowing it all day.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When we played games and you lost you'd get "booties." Stand against a wall and we'd get to throw a ball at your back as hard as we could...

My favorite game as a kid though was Johnie Ride the Pony. One guy would be the pony. He'd stand bent over with his hands on his knees. Another dude would kneel and all fours a measured distance from the pony. And guy three would run and jump off guy two and try and land on the pony. The pony had to not fall down.

lol

It was brooklyn. We didn't have grassy parks and shit.

And don't get me started on kick the can

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We use to play "Smear the queer" all the time, don't remember anything ugly about it! You toss up a football and whoever caught it was the queer....and ran like hell. I can't explain why but we all tried to catch it,...I guess you were only a queer if you got tackled?

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I played smeer the queer before. Sounds to me like you guys like to play mean.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sort of like "smear the queer" we played "fag tag". If you got tagged, you were a fag. I didn't know 'fag' was a bad word until my dad yelled at me for it.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When we played games and you lost you'd get "booties." Stand against a wall and we'd get to throw a ball at your back as hard as we could...

My favorite game as a kid though was Johnie Ride the Pony. One guy would be the pony. He'd stand bent over with his hands on his knees. Another dude would kneel and all fours a measured distance from the pony. And guy three would run and jump off guy two and try and land on the pony. The pony had to not fall down.

lol

It was brooklyn. We didn't have grassy parks and shit.

And don't get me started on kick the can

Kind of sounds like, Susie ride the pony
We used to play when we got a little older.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I was a kid we used to play
Football in the street. Hockey on an
Iced over little pond in a cemetery.
Jump over ramps with our bikes.
Blast each other with snowballs.
We used to run so fast and hard
You were pouring with sweat you could
Feel your body heat radiating off of
Yourself and you could barley catch
Your breath.
I don't think I've even seen a kid
Run these days.... I think the fastest
Thing to move on these kids today are
Their two thumbs and their eyeballs.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of sadomasochists. I love it!

We used to play firing line but with bottle rockets; shooting them out of used roman candle sticks. Yea maybe one of the dumber things I have ever done.

Well that and fishing with grenades...

oldskool954

Reaction score
We would play heads up against junior. A lot of us were medium to small but junior was 6'+ 260ish and we would take turns taking a football to get thru him or take him down on the grass swells in our streets. He def helped in getting tuff development. A buddy of mine broke his collar bone against junior. It was awesome.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We use to fight, hunt and look for something to fuck. Now I just hunt for something to fuck and fight with myself.....God damn what the fuck happened to me.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of sadomasochists. I love it!

We used to play firing line but with bottle rockets; shooting them out of used roman candle sticks. Yea maybe one of the dumber things I have ever done.

Well that and fishing with grenades...

I used to do the same thing. We would
Launch bottle rockets and Roman candles
And try and hit each other. It was the funnest
Thing. But how dumb was that?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We use to fight, hunt and look for something to fuck. Now I just hunt for something to fuck and fight with myself.....God damn what the fuck happened to me.

That sounds like the movie deliverance.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I was young we would play hot piece and butter , pretty much some one takes off there leather belt and hides it in the neighborhood and the person that hid it would say hot if UR close and cold if UR not near. Well when u find it u get to whip everyone until they reach the safe zone.:)) ahh I caught a couple of my friends in there neck:->

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We used to play "Fuck the chicken"....oh nevermind you guys will be think I'm weird!

New Threads