Considering a Test and Tren Cycle, suggestions?

Reaction score
Strongly considering running a test/tren cycle, which im thinking will look somewhat like this:

week 1-12 Tren E- 300mg/week
week 1-12 Test E or Sust- 250 or less/week

PCT will be Nolva 40/40/20/20
Will have Caber on hand before starting cycle (also have arimidex but not sure if i even need it for this)

Wanted some opinions on the cycle. Goal is to cut and add some lean muscle. Note Tren E is all I have access to, I know that its recommended to use Tren Ace to see if i can deal with sides. Also I have a choice of enathate or Sustanon for the Test, ive only ever run Test E and C. Is it okay to pin just once a week with both compounds?

Stats:
5'5 160lbs, 16% BF
4th cycle, 1st two were test only (shitty diet but live and learn) 3rd one was test/var saw some real nice gains with this one due to corrections with my diet. Advice/suggestions much appreciated!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
run the test two weeks longer then the tren.Get clomid for pct also study hcg use

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If this is your first tren cycle switch to tren ace.

This is going to be hard to recover from so nolva isn't going to cut it. Not even close.

Can you post a pic? I have no idea what 160lbs looks like at 5'5"

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah drop tren to 10 weeks and test e for 12 weeks. Unless your running sust. It's better to go with ace on the first goo. If sides are too bad you only need a few days to let the compound clear.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At 160 5'5 u r skinny . U need some weight my bro. I'm 5'6 and weigh almost 200lbs. Damn I sound like a fat ass:))

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not with the whole your to skinny to juice thing.Just make sure you know what your doing before running tren lots of other nice compounds to try before tren

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I say tpp/ npp by sounds of weight.. unless u wannt b a cut up 135lb dude.. not my fourta tho..

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1. Run test 2-3 weeks longer than tren
2. add clomid to pct
3. add hcg before pct
4. start caber the day you start tren
5. keep test low, bump tren to 450mg/week if well tolerated

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At 5'6 and 160lb. Why are you running tren?? You sound pretty lean already. If it was me at that weight and size, I would run a test/Deca cycle and add some size. Maybe throw some dbol in as well. The classic meat and potato cycle!!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I first did tren with tren e to avoid the cough-I LOVE tren E and will never use ace (still havent used ace).

Tren/test just melted the fat off..however, I went high test/low tren (900 test/300 tren). I did test e, too.

I'd do at least 500mg test with 300mg..but that's just me.

You're gonna love the cycle.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At 5'6 and 160lb. Why are you running tren?? You sound pretty lean already. If it was me at that weight and size, I would run a test/Deca cycle and add some size. Maybe throw some dbol in as well. The classic meat and potato cycle!!

If you can't gain mass on tren, you ain't eatin enough!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not with the whole your to skinny to juice thing.Just make sure you know what your doing before running tren lots of other nice compounds to try before tren

If you're skinny you don't know what you're doing.

I first did tren with tren e to avoid the cough-I LOVE tren E and will never use ace (still havent used ace).

Tren/test just melted the fat off..however, I went high test/low tren (900 test/300 tren). I did test e, too.

I'd do at least 500mg test with 300mg..but that's just me.

You're gonna love the cycle.

You'll cough from tren e too. Some people never get it. Luck of the draw.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you can't gain mass on tren, you ain't eatin enough!!

Diet is the key to weight gain or weight loss. Just saying there are certain compounds that favor one or the other.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run the test 2 weeks longer. Fuck the sust go with the Test e (this will be easier to time your PCT. 1 ester = 1 accurate start date).
I'm making these comments based on the fact that you stated; this is what is avalible to you. My guess is that ultimatly you are going to run the cycle regardless what is said here.

IMO, like stated above you should wait until you can find a source with Tren A.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Allllll great points!!
Just one thing to add. Make sure to start donating blood as frequently as u can because tren will wreck lipids and thicken blood

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're skinny you don't know what you're doing.

You'll cough from tren e too. Some people never get it. Luck of the draw.

Haha awesome...like we talked about, dem aas response genes and lack of sides :)

Reaction score
Im roughly 5'4-5'5 haha short dude i know, i got up to 200lbs on a recent test only cycle before my most recent cut down to this weight (still at a high bf at 16%). Also i have zero access to tren A OR HCG.

Im gonna try not to be a dumbass and run this without at least a sense of safety (Also i decided screw the sust, just dont think mixing short and long esters is a good idea). Ive had no issues ever with test only/test and var.

Also, alot of the info I got on tren was from this dude Atomini post on a different board. His suggestion was to run Test TRT amount, and that 300mg/week of the Tren is enough for a beginner, at least see if i can tolerate the sides at first.

Reaction score
Im currently doin test cyp/500wk- tren-e/200mgse4days best cycle to date, big strength gains weekly ,super vascular, 226lbs stary currently 247, im 51 yrs old 30yrs lifting, countless cycles. Ive always been an acetate guy but may never go back. Pm me for more info

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, alot of the info I got on tren was from this dude Atomini post on a different board. His suggestion was to run Test TRT amount, and that 300mg/week of the Tren is enough for a beginner, at least see if i can tolerate the sides at first.

I don't disagree with your Mate's advice here, Bro. Many find low test / high(er) tren to be a good way of minimizing sides. If you've done the research, you'll anticipate some insomnia, possible night sweats and lipid & BP issues.

Agree with the Bros re: add caber at day 1 @ 2x per week @ .5 mg (see the ManPower folks - they're good lads and provide great service). Agree as well that you CAN bulk on Tren but you're going to need a clean caloric surplus (just as you would with any other compound / stack). Perhaps even more cals to add mass on tren. For a cut / recomp, you can eat at maintenance and will likely lose some fat due to the tren. Go with a slight caloric restriction and you'll shred-up nicely.

Good luck, get bloodwork and keep your diet on-point & I suspect you'll enjoy the ride!

- Savage

Reaction score
Im worried now that nolva only pct wont be enough... can anyone here provide some insight into that?

New Threads