Thanks

I wanna lose 20 pds

Well pct is about done and I think I wanna drop around 15-20 pds of fat before next run of test tren run.. anyone have a interesting diet they wanna share.. mixture of stuff would b nice. Wanna keep as much muscle as possible and lose fat.. I'm like 210 and 19% bf really wanting to sit in low 90s.. what calorie intake should I start at.. thx j

Thanks

Re: I wanna lose 20 pds

Originally Posted by jyoung8j View Post
    Well pct is about done and I think I wanna drop around 15-20 pds of fat before next run of test tren run.. anyone have a interesting diet they wanna share.. mixture of stuff would b nice. Wanna keep as much muscle as possible and lose fat.. I'm like 210 and 19% bf really wanting to sit in low 90s.. what calorie intake should I start at.. thx j
    Man carb cycling is my favorite, i find it really keeps me motivated seeing my self become dry then bouncing back up in weight, and you get to weigh your self every 3rd or 4th morning depending on how you set up your intake, also you really get to mix it up with your diet which for me helps me avoid cheat meals, as for your intake, that's pretty dependent on your metabolic rate, activity levels and the time frame your giving your self to lose the weight. So you weigh about 210 at 19% That's 210(0.19) = 39.9 pounds of fat your carrying and you want to drop 15-20 pounds? so say you were to loose 20 pounds of pure fat with no muscle loss (which would only happen in a perfect world) that would bring you down to about 12% at 190 which would be good to start your cycle on, but when you hit 190 you would realistically be around 14-16 depending on how much muscle you end up shedding in the cut, If your not in a rush to jump on cycle i would start your calorie deflect really low and adjust it to continuously lose a pound or two a week, at your body fat level I would encourage you to drop maybe 25-30 pounds before jumping on cycle, or just drop your originally planned 15-20 pounds then recomp during your cycle, are you a power lifter or a body builder? and whats your height and wrist measurements man

Thanks

youre looking for a recomp, and a considerable one, which isnt easy...might want to look into some help..

Thanks

Wow thx for long post musclebird.. my goal is to get to 176 to compete in middleweight class for bb.. I'm 5'4" idk wht my wrist size is but I have thick frame lol..

Thanks

May sound dumb but what do you mean by recomp? I prob will know once u explain lol

Thanks

Recomping is cutting fat while adding muscle mate.
    I do now what others won't. So I can have later what others can't

Thanks

Cool gotcha.. thx.. yea thts tricky I'm sure..

Thanks

If I was you. To start I would keep carbs low, and fats your main source of energy. I would consume at least 25 grams of protein at every meal. Do cardio and make sure you do it consistently and very often.

Thanks

DNP .... protects muscle while burning fat.

Plenty of logs on it to read.

Just a thought.....

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Till... U are describing a keto diet. By missing the key points
    To utilize fats as the energy source your body needs to be in keto and that requires carbs to be almost non existent (20 carbs)
    Also it take 3-5 days to get into keto
    And cardio can be done but only low intensity is recommended to prevent muscle loss
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

I'm thinking keep protein up to 1-1.5 grams watch carbs.. and do cardio in am for 20-25 a day.. I dnt eat a lot of carbs mainly oats and rice are only souce..

Thanks

Originally Posted by jyoung8j View Post
    Wow thx for long post musclebird.. my goal is to get to 176 to compete in middleweight class for bb.. I'm 5'4" idk wht my wrist size is but I have thick frame lol..
    No problem man, what was your original intention with the tren/test cycle, were you going to use it to bulk or cut? if you were going to use it to bulk i would really encourage you to get your body fat down to around 12% before jumping on, but i don't know what time frame you were looking at to loose this weight, if your willing to wait before jumping back on then i would say diet down and loose the weight naturally but if your eager to start back up (2 months) then i would suggest using the cycle to recomp which IMO is easier then people make it out to be.. Maybe add some clen or abutrol into the mix with tren which would give yourself a great recomp/cutting cycle.. but im straying off point because you were asking for diet advice and not cycle advice. If your planning to compete IMO you should really try/learn carb cycling, so how long until you want to jump back on cycle? And what would you be more interested in, cutting to lower body fat and loosing some gains before you jump on cycle to bulk or trying to hold on to what you have cutting a few % of fat before you start a recomp

Thanks

I really wanna use this cycle more as a cutter.. I've heard and seen tren really chizzle u up and also put on size while leaning down.. I was looking to start cycle middle of april.. my ultimate goal for next winter /spring is to do a show. But sounds of it to get my bf where needs to be tht ill prob have to put on size for me to be a middleweight.. next wk I'm going to start cutting naturally am cardio and lifting in eve see how tht goes..lol