This joke might be a little better? (maybe not)

Times Roman

Reaction score
Two gay gentlemen were walking through a zoo. They came across the gorillas and after a while they noticed that the huge male gorilla had a massive erection. This fascinated the gay men so much they couldn't take their eyes off of it. One of the men just couldn't bear it any longer and he reached into the cage to touch it. The gorilla grabbed him, dragged him into the cage and screwed him for six hours non-stop.

When he was done, the gorilla threw the gay man back out of the cage.

An ambulance was called and the man was taken away to the hospital.

The next day his friend visits him in the hospital and asked, "Are you hurt?"

"AM I HURT?" he shouted,

"Wouldn't you be? That big ape hasn't called, he hasn't written..."

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

oldskool954

Reaction score
That was good. I'd like to post sum jokes unfortunately my best jokes are pretty racist so il just keep em to myself.

Times Roman

Reaction score
That was good. I'd like to post sum jokes unfortunately my best jokes are pretty racist so il just keep em to myself.

jokes about race are one of the few verbotin areas left.

speaking of which, ever see the movie "Grand Torino" with Clint Eastwood?

Pretty racist movie. But somehow Clint pulls it off excellently. was at the theatre when i saw it the first time, and he was "zipper head" this, and spooks that, and i'm looking around the theatre, which was a healthy mix of minorities, and everyone was laughing their asses off.

Great movie!

oldskool954

Reaction score
Thanks for the chance to figure out what the hell verboten meant. I Always appreciate a new word. Ya sad but true race jokes are the funniest but the don't do we'll in open forum I suppose. Thanks for sharing

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A black guy, an Indian guy and a Jewish guy go on a camping trip. They set up their campsite and go down to the river to fish for dinner. A short while later they return to the campsite to find all of their stuff has been stolen. So they figure they had better start walking and try to find a place to sleep for the night before it gets dark. They walk for a few hours and finally they come across this big old house with a barn attached. They walk over to the house and knock on the door. A farmer looking man opens the door and says "can I help you". The Indian guy replies, "sorry to bother you sir but we we're out on a camping trip and someone has stolen all of our stuff. Do you have any place we could possibly sleep for the evening?" The farmer replies "Well yes I do, but I only have one spare bed room and it only has 2 beds in it so one of you will have to sleep in the barn." The Indian man replies " No problem I will sleep in the barn". So the Indian guy goes to the barn and the black guy and the Jewish guy go up to the bed room. Ten minutes there is a knock on the bedroom door. It's the Indian guy. He says "I can't sleep in the barn there is a cow in the barn. We worship cows in India, it would be too weird." So the Jewish guy replies "no problem, I will sleep in the barn". So the Jewish guy goes down to the barn. Ten minutes later there is a knock at the door. It's the Jewish guy. He says "I can't sleep in the barn. There is a pig in the barn. We can't eat pork it would just be too weird." So the black guy says "no problem, I will sleep in the barn." So the black guy goes down to the barn. Ten minutes later there is a knock at the door. It's the Pig and the cow... :D

New Threads