Estro

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm currently doing 500mg week test, 500mg hcg week (250 x 2) and have been taking aromasin 12.5 eod for several weeks now. When I started the AI, my estrogen was 82 and 1 month later it is 42. I would have thought taking that much ai would have lowered the estro much lower than 42. Should I take the AI ed instead? I would like to get it down in the mid 20's.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That number isn't bad for being on cycle. We've seen numbers here in the hundreds on cycle. I'd just stay the course with what your taking now.

whitelml

Reaction score
I agree. Ur fine bro....steady the course

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm currently doing 500mg week test, 500mg hcg week (250 x 2) and have been taking aromasin 12.5 eod for several weeks now. When I started the AI, my estrogen was 82 and 1 month later it is 42. I would have thought taking that much ai would have lowered the estro much lower than 42. Should I take the AI ed instead? I would like to get it down in the mid 20's.

My TRT suggests estrogen should be a ratio, the higher the testosterone levels the higher the estrogen levels can and should be. Remember E is very anabolic.

I've had E upper range during PCT and since my T was low (hence the ratio) I had gyno symptoms, no drive for anything and flowers looked exceptional pretty. In my experience my TRT is correct. The higher the T the higher the E can go.

Right now E is just over range at 44ngs and everything is great.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My TRT suggests estrogen should be a ratio, the higher the testosterone levels the higher the estrogen levels can and should be. Remember E is very anabolic.

I've had E upper range during PCT and since my T was low (hence the ratio) I had gyno symptoms, no drive for anything and flowers looked exceptional pretty. In my experience my TRT is correct. The higher the T the higher the E can go.

bingo.......

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your E is exactly where I would want it, I'd say stick to what you're doing its working well for you.

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just not understanding. My libido has tanked last couple weeks. I thought maybe had something to do with estro but now I don't know. Only other thing I'm on is lisinopril for bp but been on it since I started test.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Exactly.. The proper ratio is the key..

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just not understanding. My libido has tanked last couple weeks. I thought maybe had something to do with estro but now I don't know. Only other thing I'm on is lisinopril for bp but been on it since I started test.

That number is not excessive as far as estro goes. I dont think that would cause a lack of libdo.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel best when my estro is in the low 40's. After time, at least for me, my libido drops the longer I'm in a cycle. Also depends on other things. Psychological, environmental, diet issues, just to name a few.

Reaction score
I know that I feel best with my E in the 25-30 range. Regardless of where my T level is.
I also use aromasin everyday when I use it.

New Threads