Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acne treatment

Thanks

Acne treatment

I'd like to know what you guys and gals use to combat acne due to juice. I never had an issue until recently and its not too bad but definitely something I'd like to at least try and get rid of or lesson. What do u use? washes, treatments etc. Thanks, big truck

Thanks

Re: Acne treatment

Any food allergy may be amplified on cycle, or during PCT. Wheat, soy, dairy top the list for me. In fact I eliminated all the aforementioned foods from my diet, when I cheat I pay the price.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

I prefer to let Mrs. Vette apply this: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/neu...156624-product

And this: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/cle...362706-product

After my nightly pinning.....

Much Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Proactive. Works like a charm.

Elite
    Thanks

Wash your face with oatmeal in the morning, palm s ok ne in your hand let it run under cold water intel its soft .

Elite
    Thanks

Palm sone in your hand*

Elite
    Thanks

Some* ****ing phone.

Thanks

Check your E2. I get acne when mine is too high or too low. This is going to sound crazy but it works for me; I use cheap dish washing soap and a loofah, sponge or a brush and scrub the hell out of the area (usually the back and I have to draft the little lady).

Lately I have been battling DHT related acne from a Mast blast that I cut bait on this week, partly because of the acne. This acne was a little different than my typical test/e2 acne. Instead of being on my back and shoulders, this manifested its self entirely to my chest. I scrubbed, used the Walgreens stuff Vette recommended and in the end nothing even made a dent in it. The bright spot (pun intended) was that the acne was very small, almost rash like and was confined to my chest. I thank God that I have yet to battle facial acne.

Good luck brother, the shit sucks! Please let us know if you find a treatment that works

Thanks

deodorant stone will kill the acne causing bacteria on the skin that is magnified when on gear. I've never seen anyone it doesn't work on, it's super cheap and lasts a long time. Dissolve the stone in a squirt bottle and spritz yourself after each shower, won't dry you out at all and is super safe.

Thanks

THE REGIMEN (actually what it is called)

http://www.acne.org/

Use a gentle cleanser like Purpose soap (morning and night) and 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, coat face or areas each night. When I say coat I mean coat, do not just spot treat. Comes in bulk size and is cheap. Nothing works better. Also, follow the directions on the site above.
    "I want a big fat black stank bitch, smells like chicken." B. Bundy

Thanks

you guys really don't need any of these acne treatments/chemicals if you are only getting acne when you cycle

Thanks
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts

Decitin..is for baby rash but works great
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

grind brought up an important facortor that could be in play,which is your E2. I would probably try some Tretinoin aka Retin-A,and see how that works for you. I use to suffer with Acne a few years back,and tried everything under the sun. The only thing that worked for me was Accutane,which took several treatments,to give you an idea of how bad my acne was. Now days I break out every now and then,but you could never tell I suffered from acne. Give the Retin-A a try along with some Cetaphil-you can get it at Walmart for peanuts. PM if you have anymore questions regarding Acne,accutane,or simple over the counter treatments.
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

Thanks

Originally Posted by J-dub View Post
    you guys really don't need any of these acne treatments/chemicals if you are only getting acne when you cycle
    Unless of course you don't like the adolescent teen look while on cycle... :-0
    Whoever said laughter is the best medicine Hasn't tried HGH...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

Vit B5, 2-10gs ED. you will have to keep on taking more and more of it but it will clear you up. once you get to 8/9/10gs its annoying to take so that you give it a break. other wise, stay of top of things, get bloodwork done to give things a look see and make sure they are all in check.

i get by with face wash, those pad things you wipe your face with and B5 every now and than

Thanks

Take your sink. Clean it out. Then fill it with Hot/Warmer water. Dunk your face a few times to let your pores open up and the water remove them dirt. After dunking 2-3 times. Then drain the water and fill it with cold. Dunk your head 2-3 times this will close your pores. This is very effective in combating acne.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Santaklaus View Post
    Unless of course you don't like the adolescent teen look while on cycle... :-0
    I was referring to using deodorant stone

Thanks

Originally Posted by grind4it View Post
    Check your E2. I get acne when mine is too high or too low. This is going to sound crazy but it works for me; I use cheap dish washing soap and a loofah, sponge or a brush and scrub the hell out of the area (usually the back and I have to draft the little lady).

Lately I have been battling DHT related acne from a Mast blast that I cut bait on this week, partly because of the acne. This acne was a little different than my typical test/e2 acne. Instead of being on my back and shoulders, this manifested its self entirely to my chest. I scrubbed, used the Walgreens stuff Vette recommended and in the end nothing even made a dent in it. The bright spot (pun intended) was that the acne was very small, almost rash like and was confined to my chest. I thank God that I have yet to battle facial acne.

Good luck brother, the shit sucks! Please let us know if you find a treatment that works
    I def have to get my blood tested before I come off this blast and start my cruise which is very soon. Probably next week but might run one week longer. I said I was going to do it half way through and never got around to it. Slacking lol!! I get one or two monster pimps on my chest and back each day. These are like I've never gotten they're huge and it started at about week 6 or 7 of cycle. I appreciate the advice and will try the dish soap later today and will have to draft my lil gal to join me as well lmao. She's nutzzzz always wants to pop em I have to beat her off with a broom lolol jk. Thanks
    Big truck

Thanks

Thanks for all the tips and advice. Hopefully one of them works for me. I'll let you all know what worked and keep you posted.

Thanks

I've been using the Stridex acne pads at night and in the morning. I started to get them on the side of my nose, where the cheek meets the nose, small, but those ****ers were coming everyday!! after a couple days of these pads it has stopped altogether.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast