Well might as well share lol

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive mentioned my broken foot in the chat room a few times,so I figured I would spill the beans,so to speak lol

Last Wednesday night,as I was watching TV had my feet propped up and my left foot went to sleep,and I stood up to head to the kitchen,my leg gave way,and I fell to the floor and busted my ass,and heard a loud pop,like a high powered rifle going off,it was my bone popping,I just knew that my bone had came through my skin cause the pain was insane,i laid there a few mintues,got feeling back in my toes and could move them,so I pulled myself up and I tried to walk and could barely put any pressure on my left foot.so I wrapped my foot and went to bed.

Next morning I went to my orthopedic surgeon and had an x-ray and indeed the big bone on the outside of my foot was broke and the small bone was fractured,so they put a hard cast on It,and gave me a cane,like my favorite tv star(House) lol.Gotta keep this cast for 2 more weeks,then I will get a walking cast that I can take off every night,and use it for 3 more weeks,I guess I was lucky could've been worse.

So I'm in week 3 of my new cycle lol,so I cant do legs for 5 more weeks and cardio for 3 weeks,all my friends and different people in the gym just look at me like im crazy for wearing a cast and working out everyday,but I never was to bright anyway:D:D

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sound like dedication to me. Keep your head up and make the best of it.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats what happend to my grandma :-0 j/k.
Sorry to hear brother! Oh & you went to bed LOL! you big scary bastard. I'm sure all will heal up well. Best of luck to you BF.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats what happend to my grandma :-0 j/k.
Sorry to hear brother! Oh & you went to bed LOL! you big scary bastard. I'm sure all will heal up well. Best of luck to you BF.

thanks my big brother!!!.....yea im getting old lol....hell I figured,''well I broke my foot,might as well go to bed'' ha ha

Reaction score
Damn. I broke my fifth metacarpal in a random way a few years ago (smacked it against a banister running up the stairs) and couldn't do basically anything but legs for about 6 weeks. But having it happen during the middle of a cycle, that would suck a lot more. More recovery reserves for non-legs, perhaps... good luck healing up!

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good dedication bro hitting the gym still!

All the best mate with the healing.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn. I broke my fifth metacarpal in a random way a few years ago (smacked it against a banister running up the stairs) and couldn't do basically anything but legs for about 6 weeks. But having it happen during the middle of a cycle, that would suck a lot more. More recovery reserves for non-legs, perhaps... good luck healing up!
thanks man,yea breaking it is one thing,but when im starting a cycle really sucks,but I will manage lol

Good dedication bro hitting the gym still!

All the best mate with the healing.

thanks brother!!!

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get well soon Brother Bull....Ive completely smashed my big toe once...it was pretty shitty, so I feel your pain. Great show of dedication btw.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
That sucks so bad BF! I hope you rest, heal up and it doesn't happen again!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get well soon Brother Bull....Ive completely smashed my big toe once...it was pretty shitty, so I feel your pain. Great show of dedication btw.
thanks Popeye,im giving it my best considering lol

That sucks so bad BF! I hope you rest, heal up and it doesn't happen again!
thanks brotha,and man I hope I never break my foot any more

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the dedication brother. Follow Dr orders and rest but work that upper body hard! If people had any idea how many injuries we work around and the amount of adversity we have to over come to build a better body they wouldn't't believe it.

Much Respect,
Vette

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i shall now stop calling you bullseye , you are now named lefty.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Bullseye, that's commitment! Keep up the good work.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn brother you've been having hell. Get well soon.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the dedication brother. Follow Dr orders and rest but work that upper body hard! If people had any idea how many injuries we work around and the amount of adversity we have to over come to build a better body they wouldn't't believe it.

Much Respect,
Vette
yes brother,i make sure and follow his orders,i walk in the gym everyday walking on my cane

Sorry to hear Bullseye, that's commitment! Keep up the good work.
thanks amore!!!~

i shall now stop calling you bullseye , you are now named lefty.
ha ha ha,good one DAWG :D

Heal soon, Mate.
thanks brotha

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn Bro, that's an insane accident. Man my legs fall asleep everyday from shitting on the toilet! Good dedication bro. Heal up fast and do what the Doctors tell you. My wife broke all the bones on the outside of her left foot 2 years ago, and I remember she was anxious to get back to training, and the Doctor said you have one chance for this to heal right.....I'll never forget those words.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get well soon Bull!

New Threads