Best Cycle possible for Fat Burning/Leaning out. What's your preference?

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, I'm wondering what everyone thinks would be the best possible cycle for a big time lean out. My summer cycle usually consists of Test 600 mg/week, Tren 400 mg/week and Mast at around 400 mg/week. Sometimes I sprinkle in a little Var at the end as well.

What's everyone's preference? Growth is one of the best Fat burning compounds as well. I'd just like to hear some of the cycles that you've all run when looking to seriously lean out and how well they went Not just your typical "lean muscle" cycle...

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Sure ull get a lot of ppl saying Diet is best... but would say wht ur doing now is best..

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
JYoung is correct: Diet is King and will ultimately determine the success or failure of an cycle.

For sake of discussion we'll assume you're diet is sorted (eg. you're rolling with Sponge).

I would then say Test / Tren / Mast is a good cycle to help you achieve your goals. The ratios of Test to Tren are largely a personal thing. Some advocate Test > Tren, some prefer Tren > Test. No way of knowing how your body will react until you've run it.

GH does have some fat burning effect. I've had good results at 3-5 IU per day, but again diet will be the judge and jury of the effectiveness. You could easily add 3 IU to the stack above and I think you'd be pleased with your results. Rips are considered the gold standard by many on this board.

Regardless of your choice, get your bloods done before you start your cycle to ensure that your lipids and kidneys / liver are ready for your next Tren blast and have your Caber & an AI on-hand.

Good luck with the shred!

- Savage

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Chicken, masteron, tren, test, var, and gh. If you can't burn fat on that there's a problem. Lol

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not convinced that compounds make THAT big of a difference, but......we all know Dbol won't make you vascular and Mast won't make you bloated. I am currently running Test C at 600 mg EW and Mast E at 600 mg EW with 30 minutes of cardio daily and have dropped my BF from 14% to 12% while gaining 6 pounds simultaneously.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If^^ u are telling me tren doesn't make that big a difference u must have never ran it

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This pretty much sums it up.

JYoung is correct: Diet is King and will ultimately determine the success or failure of an cycle.

For sake of discussion we'll assume you're diet is sorted (eg. you're rolling with Sponge).

I would then say Test / Tren / Mast is a good cycle to help you achieve your goals. The ratios of Test to Tren are largely a personal thing. Some advocate Test > Tren, some prefer Tren > Test. No way of knowing how your body will react until you've run it.

GH does have some fat burning effect. I've had good results at 3-5 IU per day, but again diet will be the judge and jury of the effectiveness. You could easily add 3 IU to the stack above and I think you'd be pleased with your results. Rips are considered the gold standard by many on this board.

Regardless of your choice, get your bloods done before you start your cycle to ensure that your lipids and kidneys / liver are ready for your next Tren blast and have your Caber & an AI on-hand.

Good luck with the shred!

- Savage

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Diet and cardio. I don't know dosages you would use. But I would guess. Test prop anavar/winstrol and trenbolone/masteron or both.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll bite. I think the "Big difference" that Shane is referring to and let's face Santa is looking for (or he wouldn't have started this thread) will not come from a single compounds. Tren included. Santa makes the statement in his opening post that he already runs tren as part of his summer stack. Yes, adding GH will help. But diet is the only way to becoming completly shredded. If their were a magic compound that would make everyone perfect. Pfizer would already be selling it for $12 a pill and no insurance would not cover it.

I'm not saying Tren isn't the shit. It is. IMO it is one of the most profound compounds ever created. I put that shit right up there with penicillin . But I will also say I personally know some fat mofos that run Tren.

If^^ u are telling me tren doesn't make that big a difference u must have never ran it

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
test p,mast p,tren a, and t3.

If your also taking HGH i assume you would be really lean, especially if diet is in line

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Low test, high tren and high mast. This will remove any bloat from the equation. I am doing it now and have increased cals by nearly 1000 since beginning the cycle. Scale weight is the same, but I look like a different person. Lean as hell and way more muscular.

Also, var and gh would be a nice addition. But, like everyone said, its really all diet.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Low test, high tren and high mast. This will remove any bloat from the equation. I am doing it now and have increased cals by nearly 1000 since beginning the cycle. Scale weight is the same, but I look like a different person. Lean as hell and way more muscular.

Also, var and gh would be a nice addition. But, like everyone said, its really all diet.

Yeah but aren't you cheating? You working with Spongy? That's not fair. There should be an asterisk next to your name.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lean meat, slow carbs, lots of green shit and 2-4iu of rips.

done deal sir.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Diet: Plants and dead animals

Compounds: Tren, Var, HGH, ECA stack

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol^

Calorie deficit+Tren+gh+dnp+t3

If that dont lean ya out, take up knitting

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah but aren't you cheating? You working with Spongy? That's not fair. There should be an asterisk next to your name.

Me and Barry Bonds got dem asterisks...feels good man.

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just ran a similar cycle with great leaing success. Tren E 600 Test E 300 Mast E 400 no var but I did jump start with Dbol. I held on to a bottle of Var rather than run it with my tren, advice from some of the senior bros on this forum. As previously stated diet is key. You can never out train a bad diet. Trust me, I've tried.

New Threads