Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
C0447502-CFC5-4FD4-8801-76474971E450-18007-00001B76CECCFA09.jpg

I'm a powerlifter I just thought this was funny. Kinda for pillar. Hehe

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahaha hey at least when you're that big you dont have to be too concerned with gyno

SAD

Reaction score
Here's a couple for you bodybuilders.

Powerlifters - It doesn't matter how fat they are, you still wouldn't want to have to fight one of them.

Bodybuilders - It doesn't matter how lean they get, they're still tanning like my wife and wearing her bikini bottoms too.

Strongmen - It doesn't matter how big their belly is, they could still flip your car over and bend rebar over their heads.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That might be the best post I have read. Hands down.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The Calvin Klein underwear model has always and will always continue to get more fine pussy then all the fat asses, posers and over grown idiots.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The Calvin Klein underwear model has always and will always continue to get more fine pussy then all the fat asses, posers and over grown idiots.

HA. Unless you are extremely charming with a sprinkle of boyish good looks like me brother!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

that is true my friend

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You're no Calvin Klein underwear model. You know that right? If you don't you have the worst case of Bigorexia ever.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple for you bodybuilders.

Powerlifters - It doesn't matter how fat they are, you still wouldn't want to have to fight one of them.

Bodybuilders - It doesn't matter how lean they get, they're still tanning like my wife and wearing her bikini bottoms too.

Strongmen - It doesn't matter how big their belly is, they could still flip your car over and bend rebar over their heads.

RR is trying to suck me into doing a strongman meet... I think I might actually give it a whirl. Its gonna suck balls. I hate conditioning and OHP.

SAD

Reaction score
RR is trying to suck me into doing a strongman meet... I think I might actually give it a whirl. Its gonna suck balls. I hate conditioning and OHP.

I had some crossfit guy challenge me to an OHP duel in good fun. Seeing as I never EVER do OHP, I wasn't sure how well I'd do, but I wound up crushing 315 after a quick warmup. He barely got 245. Still not gonna do strongman because of my knee, and my lungs, lol.

Obviously let me know when you're going to be competing.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had some crossfit guy challenge me to an OHP duel in good fun. Seeing as I never EVER do OHP, I wasn't sure how well I'd do, but I wound up crushing 315 after a quick warmup. He barely got 245. Still not gonna do strongman because of my knee, and my lungs, lol.

Obviously let me know when you're going to be competing.

Is ohp a standing military press?

SAD

Reaction score
Is ohp a standing military press?

Roger that. This was not perfectly strict form, but it wasn't a jerk either. No movement of the feet at all, and only the slightest bend of the knees.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think PL are sexy...all that man lol

New Threads