New bed

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had our new bed delivered yesterday and last night was first night sleeping on it an i feel amazing!!

My old bed was ushing 10yrs old and was getting too worn out and fucked out. I've been experiencing some lower back pain a lot lately and i attributed it to the fact that i hadn't worked out in a few months and my core was week, but after traveling the last few weeks for my job and staying in a hotel i had no back problems. When i come home and stay in my own bed for a few days it comes back.

We finally went and picked up this new bed that is not memory foam but memory gel. It's got some sort of gel in it that keeps your body temp down for those of us that sleep hot. This is huge!! even when i'm not on the Tren or DNP i feel like 2 rats fucking in a wool sock at night and this keeps me nice and cool. Woke up today with no back soreness and feeling great so i'm definately looking forward to many more great nights of sleep.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Good to hear. I am glad you will be sleeping better.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, memory gel. Sounds interesting. That is the big draw back of the memory foam deals. They hold the heat. I hate being hot while sleeping. I'll have to look into the gel.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice man enjoy!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Uea awesome! What brand was it? Id be interested in knowing where i can try that kind of bed out

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro,
I've been comteplating spending the $2k on a good mattress for a while and just couldn't pull the trigger, you've given me something to think about. I sweat like a fat boy at night on or off cycle!!!! I've been leaving a 230lb dent in my mattress for 8 years, flipping it barley helps!!!! Whats the make?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I have a memory foam bed that don't hold heat and has no gel.

I hear a lot about memory foam and heat but no heat with mine even on Tren.

whitelml

Reaction score
Mine doesnt seem to hold heat either.......I still get hot as hell at night tho

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro,
I've been comteplating spending the $2k on a good mattress for a while and just couldn't pull the trigger, you've given me something to think about. I sweat like a fat boy at night on or off cycle!!!! I've been leaving a 230lb dent in my mattress for 8 years, flipping it barley helps!!!! Whats the make?

i'm not sure on the brand, was about 2K though. i think it's definately gonna be worth it.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

mine is good to go too

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

What brand is yours? I just got my income tax back and a new bed is at the top of our list. I am going to start shopping this week.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its time for me to upgrade as well. not sue if i will go with foam or not though.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not to hijack
I got my queen size 12in memory foam matress with box spring for under 600 dollars at sams club....
best sleep ever. havent even been one year with it but its awesome. math wise?
say it lasts 5years. hundred dollars a year....ten dollars a month to sleep great? ill take it

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I found one on craigslist a while back. Brand new still in plastic. Pillow top Serta. $200

beats the hell outta the couch

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got a new bed and chose king size...sleep was/still fuckin amazing after gettin it- jelly of that temperature oriented mattress you got-dem tren sweats still get me!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I found one on craigslist a while back. Brand new still in plastic. Pillow top Serta. $200

beats the hell outta the couch

Couch=heavenly bed when drunkenly asleep LOL

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Six

My wife bought a bed that reclines and is set to our individual back needs. Its cool. But no gel. I could use that. Our house is as hot as a nursing home. MIL lives with us (90 yrs old). My sons bunkbed has the best matress in the house though its memory foam just too short for me to sleep on it.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did a google search for the gel foam mattress. All I could find were gel toppers.

New Threads