Reaction score
5'10"
12%

5000iu HCG
30ml Test prop 100mg/ml
Clomid 25mg tablets
Aromasin 25mg tablets
10mg Tbol

Either 100mg or 150mg EOD for 30ml. which is about 8weeks. Tbol for the first six weeks 30-40mg ED. Aromasin 12.5 eod or as needed. 3 days after last shot Clomid 25 ED for 4 weeks along with Natty test boosters. Last few weeks 250-500iu twice a week till right before PCT and ill blast 1000iu twice. Plus on cycle sups and liver support.

Anything Im missing? Any ideas? Any mistakes?

mondtster as referral at primalgains.com

Reaction score
If you have the HCG I think you should run it the whole cycle at 250 twice a week until pct, and maybe do clomid at 50mg rather then 25 for 4 weeks and add novladex in for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20.

I'm planning almost the exact same first cycle to start next week, except for the tbol,but I will be running test E at 500 a week.. Good luck!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
looks good. your covered man. have fun

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you have 30 ml of test prop at 100 mg/ml and you run it at 100 mgs EOD, it will last you 60 days, minus some for lost oil (The last 10 ml vial I went through I got 9 mls worth out of it, I lose oil changing needles, trying to get the last little bit out, etc.) So say 54 days. Close to 8 weeks. If you run it at 150 mgs EOD it will last for closer to 5 1/2 weeks.

It never hurts to have extra around in case you wanna run it longer or up the mgs. I'd advise picking up a few more of those if you have access to them. I isn't generally advisable to start a cycle with just barely enough to get through the cycle if nothing goes wrong. Just my 2 cents, I think you could do it as written, but it wouldn't hurt to get a bit more test prop to have on hand before you start.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What Curiosity says here is a good idea. Having extra on hand is important. Who knows when disaster will strike. Dropping a vial & having it break would suck ass and really screw your cycle. Also some vials can be under filled & you lose some oil in the pin and left over in the vial ect.....

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Love prop...might consider extending the cycle to 10 weeks...otherwise g2g...

whitelml

Reaction score
I always leave a little air bubble in syringe so it pushes all the oil out of needle when injecting. Im running prop right now and I only had 3 vials to start. I grabbed one more and extended it to 10 or might even do 12 weeks...

Reaction score
If you have the HCG I think you should run it the whole cycle at 250 twice a week until pct, and maybe do clomid at 50mg rather then 25 for 4 weeks and add novladex in for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20.

I'm planning almost the exact same first cycle to start next week, except for the tbol,but I will be running test E at 500 a week.. Good luck!

I figured I would be alright with my goobers for the first few weeks. But maybe after 3rd or 4th week...I guess ill

Reaction score
If you have 30 ml of test prop at 100 mg/ml and you run it at 100 mgs EOD, it will last you 60 days, minus some for lost oil (The last 10 ml vial I went through I got 9 mls worth out of it, I lose oil changing needles, trying to get the last little bit out, etc.) So say 54 days. Close to 8 weeks. If you run it at 150 mgs EOD it will last for closer to 5 1/2 weeks.

It never hurts to have extra around in case you wanna run it longer or up the mgs. I'd advise picking up a few more of those if you have access to them. I isn't generally advisable to start a cycle with just barely enough to get through the cycle if nothing goes wrong. Just my 2 cents, I think you could do it as written, but it wouldn't hurt to get a bit more test prop to have on hand before you start.

Forgot about the lost oil. I have more but had split it into two 30ml cycles but yeah ill prob add more to make sure its 8+ weeks. Just have to get more for next run. Thanks!

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Forgot about the lost oil. I have more but had split it into two 30ml cycles but yeah ill prob add more to make sure its 8+ weeks. Just have to get more for next run. Thanks!

mondtster as referral at primalgains

Cool man, hey as long as you have some more around just in case, 8 weeks is a little short, and 100 mgs EOD is a little light IMO, but if its your first run and you wanna keep it short and light then by all means go for it. I'd also second running the HCG all the way through the cycle, or at least adding it by week 3.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
The cycle looks good to me. Make sure you eat enough and its clean plus make sure you train hard!

Reaction score
The cycle looks good to me. Make sure you eat enough and its clean plus make sure you train hard!

Thanks. Eating clean is one thing im good at when my mind is on it. I do take several weeks here and there throughout the year to splurge.

Reaction score
Thinking of adding formastanzol to PCT. Its a transdermal AI/test booster. Yes, No? Anyone ever use?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thinking of adding formastanzol to PCT. Its a transdermal AI/test booster. Yes, No? Anyone ever use?

mondtster as referral at primalgains.com

pass on it. you have what you need. The only stuff you need is more tes P.

New Threads