Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Most Arrogant Man In The World

    These are all facts put together Liberal Style, but Liberal Style Bashing is only funny when it's anyone that doesn't agree with them.

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...086&set=vb.133
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,494
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Don't have permissions to view... Link no work
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. #3
    Banned Tilltheend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Content is currently unavailable.

  4. #4
    Elite JAXNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,887
    Thanks
    723
    Thanked 787 Times in 457 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    PFM the liberals blocked your link.

  5. #5
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Typical crybaby mother ****ers.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  6. #6
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,237
    Thanks
    1,219
    Thanked 4,527 Times in 2,194 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Poor PFM, liberals always ****ing with his flow.. thank god he is a patient and open minded man
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  7. #7
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,408
    Thanks
    4,999
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Poor PFM, liberals always ****ing with his flow.. thank god he is a patient and open minded man
    Lol nice Yaya!

  8. #8
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Poor PFM, liberals always ****ing with his flow.. thank god he is a patient and open minded man
    There were 5-6 bottom line hard facts about Obama that the Libs clearly needed hidden, with FB's Founder a top Ultra Liberal himself it was removed quite quickly.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  9. #9
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 210 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World


  10. #10
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Worst President in my lifetime. The economy and the national debt speak volumes. Going from Community Organizer to President of the United States without ever being actively involved in the legislative process, the judicial process, and having been an Executive is unacceptable ... even if you are half-white.

    By the way- Guantanamo Bay? Three front war? Loss of liberty? Drone Attacks? Homeland Security? Selling assault rifles to Mexican Drug Cartels (so they can kill our own border agents) while trying to make them illegal here? A guy who is either a liar and cheat, or is too stupid to run Turbo Tax, running the IRS? I could go on and on and on..... largest number of people below the poverty line since the great depression, most people on government assistance in history, largest number of people of food stamps in history..... but I digress.

    I just can't for the life life of me understand what liberals like about this guy.... he talks the liberal talk but like he did in the Senate he just defers and votes "Present".

    This too shall pass and the pendulum will swing back to some degree of sanity. Every single American (but not the "undocumented") owes approximately $30,000.00 toward the national debt (which is somewhere between 78 and 100% of the GDP). So, if you have three kids- they owe $90k and it's drawing interest.....

    Man, I could go on forever. This isn't about ideology or race, this is about waking up the reality that giving free government services for votes has bankrupted the country.

    Yesterday, our European friends began seizing the life earnings of people from banks to continue to pay for the government. How is that any different than what we are doing here?

    Much Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Correct.

    Unfortunately, the president before him was George W. Bush, who couldn't even put together a sentence, and who also did plenty to waste government money and expand government control, while stripping peoples rights. So in all fairness I can see how Obama looks pretty good following that act.

    However, if we could get a true conservative leader in office, maybe one with a libertarian inclination, that would blow this clown out of the water. Someone who would actually shrink government, stop spending money we don't have, stop printing money to make the economy seem like its doing better than it is (Believe me, this quantitative easing will backfire BIGTIME, its only a matter of time), be for free markets and privatization, be for the rights to privacy and self-determination for individuals...

    That is what this country needs. That is what the founding fathers envisioned. That is what made this country great. Unfortunately both the "left" and the "right" seem to have lost sight of that and also both seem to be pursuing the same broad changes for this country, namely expanded government, huge government spending, federal control, and taking away peoples rights and privacy little by little.

  12. #12
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    Correct.

    Unfortunately, the president before him was George W. Bush, who couldn't even put together a sentence, and who also did plenty to waste government money and expand government control, while stripping peoples rights. So in all fairness I can see how Obama looks pretty good following that act.

    However, if we could get a true conservative leader in office, maybe one with a libertarian inclination, that would blow this clown out of the water. Someone who would actually shrink government, stop spending money we don't have, stop printing money to make the economy seem like its doing better than it is (Believe me, this quantitative easing will backfire BIGTIME, its only a matter of time), be for free markets and privatization, be for the rights to privacy and self-determination for individuals...

    That is what this country needs. That is what the founding fathers envisioned. That is what made this country great. Unfortunately both the "left" and the "right" seem to have lost sight of that and also both seem to be pursuing the same broad changes for this country, namely expanded government, huge government spending, federal control, and taking away peoples rights and privacy little by little.
    Don't even get me started on the whole "Bailout" bullshit..... wtf??? You fail- YOU FAIL and a vacuum is formed and then filled by the invisible hand of capitalism ... Anyone gotten their checks from GM yet? WE THE TAXPAYERS OWN a majority of the company.... and according to the politicians in Washington (check out this lie) "The car companies have paid us back in full."

    I'm set- I have a nice house, nice cars, retirement accounts, all the things you hope and work for..... but what about my kids and grandkids? What about YOU?

    It's time to worry people....

    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Yes, the bailouts are bullshit. You can't have it both ways. Either the US is capitalist, in which cases failed businesses must be allowed to fail, or its fascist, and the state controls major industries. Total horseshit to bail out these banks and auto companies. If my neighbor's restaurant that he's trying to get off the ground fails, does he get a bailout? Is he less of an american businessman than a multinational bank or company?

    No private, for profit company should be given government money to stay open when they fail. Period. Not in a capitalist system. Although it would have hurt alot of banks and investors to let them fail, investment in stocks, or bundles of loans, or anything else is ultimately speculation, and there's always a risk of losing all of your money. It's completely unfair to other businesses and the taxpayers to selectively bail out businesses based on arbitrary reasons, while letting others crash and burn.

    But, I'm talking about the quantitative easing... A big reason the stock market seems to be doing so well right now is because the federal reserve bank has been printing a SHIT TON of money and buying bonds with it, which artificially makes the economy seem like its doing better than it is. It also devalues the dollar and risks inflation. It is also very similar to a pyramid scheme, you can't keep doing it forever, but as soon as you stop the illusion will disappear... I am pretty sure at this point that all this money printing to "stimulate" the economy will backfire and crash it again, because it isn't generating any real economic growth or recovery, just the illusion of those things, and as soon as enough investors realize this its gonna be all over.

    Or, if they just keep printing money, we will hit inflation and your dollars you have in the bank will be worth a fraction of their current value.

  14. #14
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 210 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    Correct.

    Unfortunately, the president before him was George W. Bush, who couldn't even put together a sentence, and who also did plenty to waste government money and expand government control, while stripping peoples rights. So in all fairness I can see how Obama looks pretty good following that act.

    However, if we could get a true conservative leader in office, maybe one with a libertarian inclination, that would blow this clown out of the water. Someone who would actually shrink government, stop spending money we don't have, stop printing money to make the economy seem like its doing better than it is (Believe me, this quantitative easing will backfire BIGTIME, its only a matter of time), be for free markets and privatization, be for the rights to privacy and self-determination for individuals...

    That is what this country needs. That is what the founding fathers envisioned. That is what made this country great. Unfortunately both the "left" and the "right" seem to have lost sight of that and also both seem to be pursuing the same broad changes for this country, namely expanded government, huge government spending, federal control, and taking away peoples rights and privacy little by little.
    I really believe that even 10 years ago the two parties were not so separated as they are today. Everyones is so concerned with aligning with their "party" that they don't even care what the actual issues at hand mean. I see this "blind following" more on the left side by FAR... plus we have the teachers indoctrinating these kids from a young age through college with their political ideology.

    Now I am not the biggest fan of Bush by any means but wasn't he ridiculed for his De-Regulation and everyone blamed the bank collapses on him...? DE-Regulation meaning smaller gubbument.

    IMO even someone who follows a cluster-**** of an administration will look like an idiot and a child if all they do is blame every problem on the previous administration and do nothing to fix the problems... I could have told you this at 5 years old.

    I personally don't label myself as being a member of a specific political party... I would probably just say I belong to the common****ingsenseican party and not some bullshit about how it would align with my party's ideologies.

    I agree with what you are saying here bro... regarding the direction of the country and where we need to go! Thumbs up...

  15. #15
    Senior Member corvettels3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    I guess we all forgot about what bush did? How do you feel about bush sending our troops to Iraq? Why did we go to Iraq? Oh yeah I forgot WMDs right? 3000 troops dead. How about the cost of the war? How is Iraq looking these days? If Obama would have done this we would not hear the end of it, buy hey because it was your guy I guess it's OK.. Please come down to BAMC (Ft. Sam Houston) and visit with some of wounded and then come back at here and tell me it was worth it. Sorry for the rant. How you guys feel about Obama is the way I feel about Bush. **** HIM

  16. #16
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,494
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    I guess we all forgot about what bush did? How do you feel about bush sending our troops to Iraq? Why did we go to Iraq? Oh yeah I forgot WMDs right? 3000 troops dead. How about the cost of the war? How is Iraq looking these days? If Obama would have done this we would not hear the end of it, buy hey because it was your guy I guess it's OK.. Please come down to BAMC (Ft. Sam Houston) and visit with some of wounded and then come back at here and tell me it was worth it. Sorry for the rant. How you guys feel about Obama is the way I feel about Bush. **** HIM
    They were both big government types. My beef with Obama other than increasing government dependence is his apologetic pussy ass attitude when dealing with dictators.

    Was Iraq the right call? I don't think we will truly ever know. That's asking to prove a negative. What I do know is the world is a better place without Saddam.

    Here's a sidebar though: the guys that loved bush and hate Obama cherry pick the issues just like the press did when bush was in office and continue to this day.

    Last time Iraq was a headline in the NYT? How did they cover Benghazi?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  17. #17
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 210 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    I guess we all forgot about what bush did? How do you feel about bush sending our troops to Iraq? Why did we go to Iraq? Oh yeah I forgot WMDs right? 3000 troops dead. How about the cost of the war? How is Iraq looking these days? If Obama would have done this we would not hear the end of it, buy hey because it was your guy I guess it's OK.. Please come down to BAMC (Ft. Sam Houston) and visit with some of wounded and then come back at here and tell me it was worth it. Sorry for the rant. How you guys feel about Obama is the way I feel about Bush. **** HIM
    Thanks for pointing this out.

    I dont like either of them... if I didn't make that clear in my last post. So this "my guy & your guy" doesn't bother me. Way I see it I have no guy at the moment.

    I agree we went to Iraq on the basis that there were WMD's over there.... and we never came up with any. That being said - how easy do you think it would have been for bush to have his people discreetly place an old decommissioned WMD into a hole in the ground and then say "LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE!!!" so he didnt look like an idiot? It would have been really ****ing easy for him to do.

    But he didn't... he did not plant weapons to push his own agenda... our current administration, however, has been caught multiple times discreetly planting & selling weapons to people & places they shouldn't be in order to push their own agenda. Their own "war" on the rights of the US citizens in my opinion.

    I can't agree on the part about "if Obama had done this we would never hear the end of it"... because if he had done it we would have either heard nothing or resounding praise from the left slanted media (which is most of it).

    I helped serve this country and understood what that job entailed... i still visit the wounded vets and friends but I don't and wont go so far in my head as to stretch their specific injury out to blaming our previous president. I wouldn't do that to bush, obama or any other. You know what you are getting into when you take that responsibility. It is sad to see people that have been hurt serving this country but the vast majority of them were proud to have served and helped to protect this free nation we call home.

    Look - I dont agree with A LOT of things a number of our presidents have done (from both sides) but out of them all I have to say that this one is doing the worst in my opinion. Exactly as it was stated earlier - selling government assistance for votes - encouraging voter fraud.

    He is crippling this once great nation and generations to come will be paying the price for this amateur's run at handling the most important job in the world.

  18. #18
    Elite bubbagump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    290
    Thanked 221 Times in 164 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    I guess we all forgot about what bush did? How do you feel about bush sending our troops to Iraq? Why did we go to Iraq? Oh yeah I forgot WMDs right? 3000 troops dead. How about the cost of the war? How is Iraq looking these days? If Obama would have done this we would not hear the end of it, buy hey because it was your guy I guess it's OK.. Please come down to BAMC (Ft. Sam Houston) and visit with some of wounded and then come back at here and tell me it was worth it. Sorry for the rant. How you guys feel about Obama is the way I feel about Bush. **** HIM

    Obummer PROMISED in 2008 to have all of our troops home within the first few months of his term if he were elected. Yet we still continue to send troops. You say **** Bush but Obozo is continuing his policies. What has he done to stop the war or bring troops home? To add salt to the wound, hes a bold face ****ing liar. And his wifes face looks like a monkeys asshole...

  19. #19
    Veteran BigGameHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Knots Landing
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    9,345
    Thanked 6,990 Times in 2,994 Posts

    Re: Most Arrogant Man In The World

    Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    Worst President in my lifetime. The economy and the national debt speak volumes. Going from Community Organizer to President of the United States without ever being actively involved in the legislative process, the judicial process, and having been an Executive is unacceptable ... even if you are half-white.

    By the way- Guantanamo Bay? Three front war? Loss of liberty? Drone Attacks? Homeland Security? Selling assault rifles to Mexican Drug Cartels (so they can kill our own border agents) while trying to make them illegal here? A guy who is either a liar and cheat, or is too stupid to run Turbo Tax, running the IRS? I could go on and on and on..... largest number of people below the poverty line since the great depression, most people on government assistance in history, largest number of people of food stamps in history..... but I digress.

    I just can't for the life life of me understand what liberals like about this guy.... he talks the liberal talk but like he did in the Senate he just defers and votes "Present".

    This too shall pass and the pendulum will swing back to some degree of sanity. Every single American (but not the "undocumented") owes approximately $30,000.00 toward the national debt (which is somewhere between 78 and 100% of the GDP). So, if you have three kids- they owe $90k and it's drawing interest.....

    Man, I could go on forever. This isn't about ideology or race, this is about waking up the reality that giving free government services for votes has bankrupted the country.

    Yesterday, our European friends began seizing the life earnings of people from banks to continue to pay for the government. How is that any different than what we are doing here?

    Much Respect,
    Vette
    Very well said Sir.

Similar Threads

  1. NeilGM's Personal Accounts: Steroids & How I Use
    By Stacked in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2020, 01:33 PM
  2. Insulin...The Most Anabolic Hormone that Exists!!!!
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:40 AM
  3. Man Law: How to Hug Another Man
    By PillarofBalance in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:32 AM
  4. Do most legit sites...
    By Vin Scully in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •