First cycle timing

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new this board and have a question on timing my first cycle. I will need to attend a 2 week event 13 1/2 weeks from now. I will not be able to attend an actual weight room but will be able to sandbag lifts and will beable to maintain 4500 calories. Working out with sandbags isn't the best workout but I can still do tri extensions, curls, and side raises. And I could do squats and push-ups with as much weight in sand as I can fit in a pack haha

Here is the proposed cycle

1-8 Test E 500mg per week
8-10 test p 100mg EOD

AI is aromasin 12.5 EOD add as needed*

3 days after last shot
clomid 50/50/50/50
Novladex 40/40/20/20

Question is
-will I better off starting next week and finishing the last week of pct while I am gone or
-forget the prop, run Test E for 12 weeks(last shot being the day i leave)Meaning the two weeks I am gone would be the time between the last shot and pct.

This will be my first cycle, I would just like to keep as much gains as possible and have read a lot of people loosing everything because they took time off after cycle.

Thanks for your help!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new this board and have a question on timing my first cycle. I will need to attend a 2 week event 13 1/2 weeks from now. I will not be able to attend an actual weight room but will be able to sandbag lifts and will beable to maintain 4500 calories. Working out with sandbags isn't the best workout but I can still do tri extensions, curls, and side raises. And I could do squats and push-ups with as much weight in sand as I can fit in a pack haha

Here is the proposed cycle

1-8 Test E 500mg per week
8-10 test p 100mg EOD

AI is aromasin 12.5 EOD add as needed*

3 days after last shot
clomid 50/50/50/50
Novladex 40/40/20/20

Question is
-will I better off starting next week and finishing the last week of pct while I am gone or
-forget the prop, run Test E for 12 weeks(last shot being the day i leave)Meaning the two weeks I am gone would be the time between the last shot and pct.

This will be my first cycle, I would just like to keep as much gains as possible and have read a lot of people loosing everything because they took time off after cycle.

Thanks for your help!

Ditto... 12 weeks of test e.... be gone the two weeks PRIOR to PCT and begin your PCT when you get back 2 weeks after your last pin.

Respect,
Vette

whitelml

Reaction score
Ditto... 12 weeks of test e.... be gone the two weeks PRIOR to PCT and begin your PCT when you get back 2 weeks after your last pin.

Respect,
Vette
Bingo..........good luck

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
12wks tes e @ 400 or 500

nolva/clomid for pct. if you can get some hcg do it, but it wont kill ya if you dont.

New Threads