Tren vs. Deca

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With the same calorie intake and training program, which will build the most lean muscle? I always hear that Deca is the best for building size and Tren is good for lean bulking but in the end, which will produce the most muscle? What about strength gains between the two?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren tren tren, deca is overrated.

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In my opinion Tren is the superior compound to pretty much everything out there. GH might give it a run for it's money but I'll take the tren. Deca will probably put more size on you but your physique will be much, much better with tren. My strength does through the roof while on tren and I get veins like crazy. Plus it's the only compound you can get away with cheating on the diet a bit and not really notice.. Not that Spongy or you diet guru's will support this but I still love you all.. =P~

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If tren builds lean muscle does that mean deca builds fat muscle?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
idk what a lean diet would do on a deca cycle.... must guys eat everything they see while on deca for mass.

if lean mass is your goal tes/tren....done deal.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
as a mass (not lean or fat, just mass) builder I like deca...tren is then great to lean out while preserving that mass...

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with Piro. Deca for pure mass / bulk, Tren for cutting / lean mass.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran 300mg Test and 600mg tren and felt full and massive, every day! I think, if your eating a lot of junk, deca can help you, look a little sloppy and feel sluggish.
Deca, makes me, have to come up for air, after tying one shoe.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate Deca/Npp

I love Tren.

Tren is more androgenic and anabolic so theoretically you can bulk better on tren.

Food. I am working with a Nutritionist for the first time in my life. I was close on a lot of macros and calories but not close enough to kick it up a notch.

Run the one you like, and eat a diet based on your desired weight (incrementally) and grow young grasshopper.

Much Respect,
Vette

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren drops fat so good that it makes the scale not go up-this is why tren is considered for recomp..

Deca=more water retention

They both are great for bulking, tren just melts fat off and deca holds more water

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren drops fat so good that it makes the scale not go up-this is why tren is considered for recomp..

Deca=more water retention

They both are great for bulking, tren just melts fat off and deca holds more water

you hit it on the head here.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its tren, tren will make you look bigger lets put it that way.

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can easily lean out on Deca as well though... It's all about diet when you're leaning. Deca is a great compound and I feel like this thread hasn't done it it's justice. Deca is wonderful and as a matter of fact my first 3 cycles ever were Test and deca and I grew a shit ton and lost plenty of bf during that span. Deca is awesome as well.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can easily lean out on Deca as well though... It's all about diet when you're leaning. Deca is a great compound and I feel like this thread hasn't done it it's justice. Deca is wonderful and as a matter of fact my first 3 cycles ever were Test and deca and I grew a shit ton and lost plenty of bf during that span. Deca is awesome as well.

This^ you can cut or bulk on ANY compound. PERIOD. You can cut on deca, bulk on deca. same for tren. Same for test only cycles. Same for fucking drol. It's all in your diet. Personally I can't stomach much food on tren. Deca I eat like a horse. Some people can eat just fine on tren and bulk. I have ghrp-6 for this next tren run. The good thing about tren is you can be on a cal deficiency and eat like shit and still put on muscle and cut fat. I'm not saying you should do this, but tren is fucking amazing.

Reaction score
Like everyone said its your diet that determines if you cut or bulk.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We all know diet determines the direction of any change in body composition, but the OP said "With the same calorie intake and training program" so holding these constant what do you guys think?

I have never ran either so my opinion is all hearsay. I think most will agree that on a calorie deficit Tren will put on more lbs of muscle, leaving the real question will Tren put on more muscle than Deca on a calorie surplus? People say Deca is better for bulking but when you subtract out the fat and water gained while running a calorie surplus will the actual muscle gains be more or less than Tren?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We all know diet determines the direction of any change in body composition, but the OP said "With the same calorie intake and training program" so holding these constant what do you guys think?

I have never ran either so my opinion is all hearsay. I think most will agree that on a calorie deficit Tren will put on more lbs of muscle, leaving the real question will Tren put on more muscle than Deca on a calorie surplus? People say Deca is better for bulking but when you subtract out the fat and water gained while running a calorie surplus will the actual muscle gains be more or less than Tren?

I already said it:

Deca=wet
Tren=dry gains

That water retention gives the illusion of deca being the better mass builder

Honestly run deca and tren with test and enjoy that shit

Most have never tried deca and tren at the same time (and test) and just repeat "dont do two 19-nors"..im horny as hell on deca and tren and makin great gains

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I already said it:

Deca=wet
Tren=dry gains

That water retention gives the illusion of deca being the better mass builder

Honestly run deca and tren with test and enjoy that shit

Most have never tried deca and tren at the same time (and test) and just repeat "dont do two 19-nors"..im horny as hell on deca and tren and makin great gains

Thanks Hulk. Thats what I was looking for.

New Threads