Mixing GH

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This question gets asked over so here goes the answers again.

Always refrigerate your HGH before and after mixing: the day you receive it until the day you pin it.

How to mix GH:

#1 vent the vial using the needle you are going add BAC with.

#2 always use a BAC water.

#3 carefully measure the Bac water, then penetrate the rubber stopper away from the center where you will be using your slin pin to extract for injection. Angle the needle so that the tip touches or comes close to touching the inside of vial. The reason is to allow each drop of water (one at a time) to "find" the puck and dissolve it. One drop at a time until all the water is in the GH vial.

#4 remove the needle, then once again vent the vial.

#5 roll the vial (NEVER shake) to assist the puck to settle with as much powder in the water as possible, let it sit until all the product is dissolved. I always mix the night before use, leaving the vial on its side for the most surface area of water.

I got these instructions straight from the Lilly Rep (Humatrop). If you don't know what that means......shoot yourself.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great info thanks PFM !

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can a mod make this a sticky? K,Please & Thanks.

Thanks M!

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I kind of like blasting a hi pressure
Stream of BAC water into the center
Of the puck and making a donut
Out of it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just use a slin pin and slowly put 1ml of bac in the vial. Then roll the vial until its all dissolved.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I let the vacuum from the vial draw the Bac water in. I hold it on the side and aim the pin at the side of the vial so it runs down in to the puck. Should I be putting the Bac in slower? What about holding the vial upside down and putting Bac in then turning it over to dissolve the puck?

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just use a slin pin and slowly put 1ml of bac in the vial. Then roll the vial until its all dissolved.

Same here pob. Mine are half cc so I fill each vial twice to make a full cc or 100 units so each 10 units is 1iu for rips and I'll do 80 units for hyges cuz they're 8 iu

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post from such a nice.person

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I'm out of Bac water.. can I mix it with urine? I've heard urine is sterile?

This question gets asked over so here goes the answers again.

Always refrigerate your HGH before and after mixing: the day you receive it until the day you pin it.

How to mix GH:

#1 vent the vial using the needle you are going add BAC with.

#2 always use a BAC water.

#3 carefully measure the Bac water, then penetrate the rubber stopper away from the center where you will be using your slin pin to extract for injection. Angle the needle so that the tip touches or comes close to touching the inside of vial. The reason is to allow each drop of water (one at a time) to "find" the puck and dissolve it. One drop at a time until all the water is in the GH vial.

#4 remove the needle, then once again vent the vial.

#5 roll the vial (NEVER shake) to assist the puck to settle with as much powder in the water as possible, let it sit until all the product is dissolved. I always mix the night before use, leaving the vial on its side for the most surface area of water.

I got these instructions straight from the Lilly Rep (Humatrop). If you don't know what that means......shoot yourself.

Fitzh2o

Elite
Reaction score
This is great man I’ll be using this to help clients other thing I’ll be adding is how to properly use math to calculate because I have had multiple clients calculate sero wrong!

Reactions: Jin

New Threads