New to the forums

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys,

Im new to everything regarding the website and anabolic steroids. Have been doing much research and finally have decided to cycle Test P this upcoming month. Looking for advice in every category and basically was told this site is a great non-biased self experienced board from a friend who has his own experience. I am 22, have been lifting heavily for about a year and a half, and have been blessed with great genes for bodybuilding. Both parents were in the fitness/bodybuilding industry in their young adulthood, so Im stepping up to the plate. Im shooting to compete, so cycling is only the next step in reaching the ultimate goal. Never thought I would, but after researching it, fixing my diet, and understanding that anything done properly can be beneficial with proper knowledge, Ive decided to.

Look forward to being an active member!

-GS

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. Make sure you stay active! You won't regret it.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome man! You picked the best place for advice.......many with experience here.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
both parents?
please say their not...."partners" and actually man and woman.
the way I read it seemed odd.

at 22 all I was thinking about was the gym and all the hunnies in their yoga pants.. not gear. but welcome aboard.

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL... yes my mother and father. I get what your saying... and in my 22 years of life girls have been nothing but a problem for me. A dime a dozen...... Anyways, being around guys serious about lifting and getting big gear is always a topic of discussion. Im just trying to do it once and see what happens, so coming here and getting advice seemed to be the best option!

Thanks guys!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your gonna hate the eod pins for the test p. You should go with test e or c. Just my 2 cents
Welcome to SI

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you diet is there you shouldnt need too much for a while. id say a full yr of lifting with 6 meals a day, 5-7 training sessions a wk, no Drinking, no Drinking. or very very little of it.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home

whitelml

Reaction score
I went with prop on my first too. Hurt like hell for a couple weeks but the soreness subsided. Everyone gonna tell u to pin e or c before prop and they are absolutely correct. Test is test. But for some fucked up reason I love to pin...lol. Good luck bro........welcome to SI.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. This is a great place for you to learn. Lots of information and lots of experience here.

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI mate

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother
I agree with the statements made by the brothers regarding perhaps starting the test E or C due to less frequent pinning to get used to it.. Trust me virgin muscles suck nuts and sometimes fell like they cripple u for days

But this should be your deciding factor
Test prop- less bloat, and can run shorter cycle (8 week or more)
Test e/C- less pinning but requires longer cycles (12 or more)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI.

Respect,
Vette

New Threads