Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Tren ED or EOD??

Hey guys, I have been running test deca cycles for a long time and love them but looking for some change. I am currently running test c @ 400mgs per week, deca 400mgs per week, and now tren ace at 75mgs ed.

My question: is tren ace injections ed or eod better?

Just to clarify something so everyone will stay on the actual question. I know alot of people run prop with tren ace. But i have a scipt for test c and deca. I am trying ace so I can see how i react to it. if all goes well i will run tren enthate next.

thanks for any input you might have. I have read a ton of threads and see that its pretty divided on the answer. Just curios of what y'all think.

cokezero

Thanks

Re: Tren ED or EOD??

The sides are lighter for me on Ed pins. Be careful with tren and deca. Do you have prami or caber on hand?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Yeah watch out when running two 19nors together. Actually I'm telling you not to do that. Run one or the other.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,571 Times in 1,613 Posts

I prefer ED with Ace for two reasons. First reason is the sides seem less of an issue for me with ED pins, second being I can't stand pinning 100mg of Tren Ace at once.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

I prefer ed myself, but its really just a personal preferance, eod works as well

Thanks

Ya I'm on board with the statement of not running two 19nor compounds
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks
    Thanked 8,112 Times in 4,363 Posts

nothing wrong with running long ester test with ace.I would also pick deca or tren

Thanks

....im going against the current of the waters.

I love ace. I tried every way possible. low doses ED. and my fav 200mg EOD(best feeling ever )
    ace clears quicker incase sides get bad. ....I on the other hand. have an affair with tren every other year. it loves me. I love it. we work out well.

Thanks

I prefer ace ed. To get the volume I run ew I have to pin ed.

Add me to the group opposed to running two 19 nors together.

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Well, Im on tren and deca right now..and horny as ****

Plus im makin good gains

I don't really get sides though, enter at your own risk lol

Thanks

It's not being on brother.... it's trying to come off and PCT. If you blast and cruise and have done tren and deca before you can handle it.... but trying to get your balls and sex drive and sperm count and free test count back...... well, that's a whole other story.

Best of luck!

Much Respect,
    Vette

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Also you better be bulking. Yes you can bulk on tren but deca is a flat out bulker. If you want to do a cut then I'd drop deca.

Thanks

I appreciate all the comments. I do have caber on hand. I run deca for my joints. I understand the 2 19 nors. but I cant run gear without the deca. my joints kill me. I'm in week 2 and other than being a pin cushion I feel good. Feel free to keep posting comments. Does anyone get a feeling like a bee sting at the injection site of tren for about 45 min after the injection or is it just me.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,571 Times in 1,613 Posts

I get that too, which is why I opt for lower amounts every day rather than every other day

Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    I appreciate all the comments. I do have caber on hand. I run deca for my joints. I understand the 2 19 nors. but I cant run gear without the deca. my joints kill me. I'm in week 2 and other than being a pin cushion I feel good. Feel free to keep posting comments. Does anyone get a feeling like a bee sting at the injection site of tren for about 45 min after the injection or is it just me.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

Nope. My tren is butter. Slin pin in my front delts. Does it have eo? I get that sometimes from eo. Also, are you warming it up all? I warm all my oils just above body temp.

Thanks

My tren is butter too.... soooooo smooooooth and sooooooo good. I heat mine with a blow dryer. Make sure you let the alcohol you are swabbing your pinning area with dry.

Just don't nick a vein... tren cough will make your eyes pop out of the socket.

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Tren ED or EOD??

I like deca at 75 to 100 per week for joints. Gives me terrible acne though. Need to try NPP at that dose. I had no sides from NPP at 600 except grumpy and lethargic.

When I shoot tren I get a very powerful dull pain at the site. Like I just got hit with a hammer. Goes away after about 45 minutes.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I like deca at 75 to 100 per week for joints. Gives me terrible acne though. Need to try NPP at that dose. I had no sides from NPP at 600 except grumpy and lethargic.

When I shoot tren I get a very powerful dull pain at the site. Like I just got hit with a hammer. Goes away after about 45 minutes.
    i get that dead arm feeling in my delt.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    My tren is butter too.... soooooo smooooooth and sooooooo good. I heat mine with a blow dryer. Make sure you let the alcohol you are swabbing your pinning area with dry.

Just don't nick a vein... tren cough will make your eyes pop out of the socket.

Respect,
    Vette
    Yup! Tren cough is like a slow miserable death, but you live. Lol. Seriously though, I haven't gotten the cough since someone suggested delts for tren shots. However, when I join it with other compounds to save a poke and pin elsewhere, I'm averaging about 40%. not good I know. Sorry OP, not trying to jack your thread.

Thanks

Hey guys, I have been running test deca cycles for a long time and love them but looking for some change. I am currently running test c @ 400mgs per week, deca 400mgs per week, and now tren ace at 75mgs ed.

My question: is tren ace injections ed or eod better?

Just to clarify something so everyone will stay on the actual question. I know alot of people run prop with tren ace. But i have a scipt for test c and deca. I am trying ace so I can see how i react to it. if all goes well i will run tren enthate next.

thanks for any input you might have. I have read a ton of threads and see that its pretty divided on the answer. Just curios of what y'all think.

cokezero
    This may not be very popular with some.....but IMO, more is better with tren. To a point. I don't see a need(personally) to go over a gram though many do.
    I've grown up some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast