Thread: First Cycle

Thanks

First Cycle

Sup brothers,

22yo
    5'9"
    176lbs
    >10%bf

A friend and I will be cycling together in the next couple of weeks or so...

First cycle as follows:

Test P 75ml ED 8-10 weeks
    Adex .5ml EOD week 6-10 or as needed?

PCT 3 days after last pin

HCG 500-1000iu not sure, begin on last week of Test P
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

Have been looking up SERM information and came upon this:

steroidssupplier.com/Post-Cycle-Therapy-Nolvadex-Clomid-HCG.html

States how HCG and Clomid do not promote natural T levels, but keep oestrogenic levels low? Am I misreading this? And if this is the case, would taking a test booster during my PCT be beneficial?

Any input would be appreciated guys,

-GS

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Re: First Cycle

Just run them. Not everything on the Internet is true. I do not promote the use of a test booster in pct. it could actually boost estrogen and cause more issues then before. I've read studies it could in some cases be kinda suppressive. Which the main purpose of pct is to get away from that. DAA or something in that nature can be used but wait till your starting to recover.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Also 22 is still a bit young to start aas. I'd wait a few years till your natural test drops.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

First Cycle

You're very young for gear IMO. You're good and lean but at your height you have plenty of potential for growth thru diet alone. Also, test prop is usually not a great choice for a first cycle.

You should hold off. Keep reading and learning while you wait.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 550 Posts

I've always done clomid + nolva + DAA powder. A test-booster will only help but definitely won't be as effective as clomid at raising test levels.

Clomid, as I understand, attaches to estrogen receptors which makes you're body think you have low estrogen, this stimulates the Hypothalamus to release GnRH and so on down the HPTA resulting in increased test production. So yes clomid will increase your test levels.

Also test-prop stings like a bitch for some especially in virgin muscle and when you haven't got the art of pinning down..not to mention if the source sucks at brewing

Also that link you posted...please tell me you didn't get your gear there.
    I <3 My Source

Thanks

I know under age 25 usually isnt adviseable, but if im only cycling Test P at 525ml a week... its relatively low. And even so, if im doing this cycle, and this one alone, wouldnt it be beneficial? Im contuinuing all of my current health practices and whatnot. I mean in terms of hormonal growth, im almost there and the growth plates blah blah is pretty much done. Still unwise regardless of safe practices/ low dose of test/ simple cycle?

Thanks

And hell no I did not get my gear there, that was just some random stumbling across the web haha!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 Times in 1,633 Posts

How's your diet?
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 550 Posts

testosterone at 525mg/week will heavily suppress your natural test production. and once you're suppressed you might not ever get back to your original test levels. I would wait and get some blood work done to see where your test levels are, that should be a big determining factor in wether you decide to gamble with your natty test for the rest of your life.
    I <3 My Source

Thanks

^^ good advice, if u are going to pull the trigger regardless of wht anyone says about age, get a blood test now and see where yiur natural levels are
    U could be very high or u never know, super low
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

3500 kcals usually, no junk food. No trans fat, whole grains and prefer organic. No processed foods... heavy fruits vegetables, good basic functioning supplementation like fish oil/Glucosamine,Chondrition,MSM/Multivitamins. Getting blood work done has crossed my mind, so for you to propose that makes me want to get it done.

Thanks

Get your bloodwork done for a baseline before you start anything. This way once you finish you will know where your pre cycle levels were. Go toPrivatemdlabs and get the female hormone panel done. If you search here you will get more info on this, it costs around 50 bucks.

I would suggest at this point you invest in some nutritional advice. 70% of your results are created in the kitchen mate. And if your nutrition is spot on it will yield greater results through your cycle.
    I do now what others won't. So I can have later what others can't

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Also 22 is still a bit young to start aas. I'd wait a few years till your natural test drops.
    thats what I said in his intro thread.

and claims that both parents were competitors....so I would say genetics are good.for natural gains.
    but....just a thought.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 Times in 1,633 Posts

Im biased, but i would get someone to help with your diet. At your height you should be heavier, even at 10%. Im not saying dont do a cycle, im simply saying make sure you do it right. Eating on cycle is different than off.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

So Ive heard... appetite increases dramatically??

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

Originally Posted by GenetixSupreme View Post
    I know under age 25 usually isnt adviseable, but if im only cycling Test P at 525ml a week... its relatively low. And even so, if im doing this cycle, and this one alone, wouldnt it be beneficial? Im contuinuing all of my current health practices and whatnot. I mean in terms of hormonal growth, im almost there and the growth plates blah blah is pretty much done. Still unwise regardless of safe practices/ low dose of test/ simple cycle?
    500mg is a very potent dose of test.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by GenetixSupreme View Post
    So Ive heard... appetite increases dramatically??
    inside joke. but on cycle I eat like an animal. I could eat andros goat.
    ...but yea. hungry all day.

Thanks

I did a prop run also for my first run and had great gains. But mine was twelve weeks at 450mg a week. 500 is plenty of a dose to grow for a first timer and maybe considered low for a long time user. I agree with everyone that you could gain a little more weight naturally before starting AAS even more so at your age.

Virgin muscle and prop will be uncomfortable. I would get some test e and maybe start off with prop first four weeks along with E and run it out 12 weeks. And as for food, you will need to keep increasing calories as you grow. Eating will become a chore but its a huge part of the game.

Just keep the first one simple. 12 weeks, nolva/clomid pct.

Good luck on your decision and welcome to SI.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

177 lbs
    5'7 ht
    Bf% 11

Whats up gents. Thanks for the input. Running the test p at 75-100 mg ed. Armidex on hand. Hcg will be run 3rd week In at 250iu twice a week up until week 7. Have clomid on hand for pct at 100/50/50/50. Would you guys recommend throwing some nova along side? This will be my second cycle. First cycle was pretty weak. I ran test e at 500-600 mg for 10 weeks. I also have experience with ph's. Made some good gains off the test e. Put on 15, lost 5. Blood work levels were normal. I will be cutting while on cycle. Had a couple questions on what my diet would consist of. Eating around 3000-3500. how much would i decrease calorie intake? Carbs? Protein? Fats? Would fasting be a good idea? Will be doig cardio 5 times a week (hiits!) Looking to get down to the single digits. Goal is to lean out and hopefully get some some gains while cutting. Thinking about adding clen in too. Any insights? Suggestions would be awsome!

Thanks

Originally Posted by JBK.Flex View Post
    177 lbs
    5'7 ht
    Bf% 11

Whats up gents. Thanks for the input. Running the test p at 75-100 mg ed. Armidex on hand. Hcg will be run 3rd week In at 250iu twice a week up until week 7. Have clomid on hand for pct at 100/50/50/50. Would you guys recommend throwing some nova along side? This will be my second cycle. First cycle was pretty weak. I ran test e at 500-600 mg for 10 weeks. I also have experience with ph's. Made some good gains off the test e. Put on 15, lost 5. Blood work levels were normal. I will be cutting while on cycle. Had a couple questions on what my diet would consist of. Eating around 3000-3500. how much would i decrease calorie intake? Carbs? Protein? Fats? Would fasting be a good idea? Will be doig cardio 5 times a week (hiits!) Looking to get down to the single digits. Goal is to lean out and hopefully get some some gains while cutting. Thinking about adding clen in too. Any insights? Suggestions would be awsome!
    Why dont you make a intro thread JBK and not jack this thread.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast