Ipamorelin sounds really good

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Enlighten me guys,

Before I thought about a 25 gauge and some test, HGH was always my intent. The idea of SQ injection with a slin pin was way more easing on the mind. Then my buddy told me about Ipamorelin. Looks legit as hell, basically zero sides, pretty cheap, gradual growth increases, better sleep, great gains... Anything im missing?

-GS

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Ipamorelin

Enlighten me guys,

Before I thought about a 25 gauge and some test, HGH was always my intent. The idea of SQ injection with a slin pin was way more easing on the mind. Then my buddy told me about Ipamorelin. Looks legit as hell, basically zero sides, pretty cheap, gradual growth increases, better sleep, great gains... Anything im missing?

-GS

Missing? The truth..

Ipamorelin (and other peptides - its basically the same thing as GHRP-2 IMO) are to Human Growth Hormone

as

Tribbulis is to Testosterone

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score

Missing? The truth..

Ipamorelin (and other peptides - its basically the same thing as GHRP-2 IMO) are to Human Growth Hormone

as

Good advice I have heard the same thing.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

some claim that peptides work. I don't really see the benefit other than them assisting in a cycle. but nothing really alone.

and pOb called it.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I ran the Ipam/CJC stack for a entire year. I would equate it to 2iu a day of decent HGH. Needles to say, when you break down the cost you are better off just running the GH in my opinion.

Does it work- YES. Is it cost effective- NO.

Respect,
Vette

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Enlighten me guys,

-GS

You can't go into it thinking your going to see miraculous results from it b/c your not. I usually start running them about a month before coming off cycle and stay on till next blast. I believe it does help me maintain gains after coming off cycle, sleep does seem to be a bit better, and it makes me
want to eat from the time I wake up till I go to bed.

Forgot to mention I'm using ghrp-2 and cjc 1295 w/o dac

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

POB summed it up well.

What am I missing? Why not just run GH? I've never understood the perpouse of all these snake oils......other than the obvious the sellers are looking for revenue.

Missing? The truth..

as

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

it works. but needs to be ran for 4-5 months at least. and it not as effective as GH.

if you cant get decent GH Ipam/cjc is a good 2nd option.

New Threads