Test P cutting cycle

Reaction score
177 lbs
5'7 ht
Bf%
whats up guys. I will be running test p 75-100 mg ed. Armidex on hand. Hcg will be run 3rd week In at 250iu twice a week up until week 7. Have clomid on hand for pct at 100/50/50/50. Would you guys recommend throwing some nova along side? This will be my second cycle. First cycle was pretty weak. I ran test e at 500-600 mg for 10 weeks. I also have experience with ph's. Made some good gains off the test e. Put on 15, lost 5. Blood work levels were normal. I will be cutting while on cycle. Had a couple questions on what my diet would consist of. Eating around 3000-3500. how much would i decrease calorie intake? Carbs? Protein? Fats? Would fasting be a good idea? Will be doing cardio 5 times a week (hiits!) Looking to get down bf to the single digits . Goal is to lean out and hopefully get some some gains while cutting. Thinking about adding clen in too. Any insights? Suggestions would be awsome!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
177lbs and cutting? What's your %bf? You should be able to lean up with diet alone and preserve 99% of your muscle, at least until you get to about 8%..so unless this is for contest prep and you're trying to get to 4% I wouldn't run a cutting cycle.

Reaction score
Im around 11% bf now. Run 6 days a week. Eat really clean. Could never really get those last few pounds off. More realistic I want to get lean while cutting those last pounds. Always had problems with loosing muscle while dieting and doing cardio.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's because you didn't have your diet dialed in properly (not taking in the right amounts of macros at the right times) Diets can be tricky. There really is a science to it when you get into recomping, contest prep, ect. Hit up spongy. He's the resident nutritionalist. He knows his shit. You and your boy have a good base to start off with but at your age you really should focus more on getting your diets nailed down then starting cycles. I'm by no means an old timer, I'm 30, but I also waisted a few years with thinking I'm eating properly and relying on gear instead of food. All it is is a waste of time, money, and health. If your diets not dialed in, you'll make gains on cycle, maybe drop some body fat, and pct and lose more muscle then you should and put on fat. Diet is key to this shit.

Reaction score
Thanks for the input colt. Makes a lot of sense. Always thought my diet had nothing to do with it, since I thought it was dialed in already. Working on a diet plan now. Will keep spongy in mind. Still aiming to run the cycle in 3 weeks or so. I feel like I'm at a plateau. Also when I cut naturally I tend to loose muscle and a lot of strength. That's why I'm heading towards the test p.

New Threads