Is Ordering overseas Better?

Reaction score
Ok 1st and formost i am not bye any means asking for a Source! Now if someone wants to pm me ill pay em for a good Source lol JK!!

NO really my honest question is this, I have been told by a few people that ordering from Overseas is usually Best bc the Quality of Gear is Top Notch and more accurate! Im sure there is Bad gear everywhere, But is there any truth to this or are my Gym Bros Full of $hit!

Thanks!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your gym bros are full of shit. I've run nothing but domestic and I'm jacked. Lol. Where do you think these domestic sources get their raws?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I disagree. If you have a good domestic source you can get your properly dosed gear in a matter of days rather than weeks, and you dont have to worry aboit customs, etc. I would much much much rather go with.a domestic source.

Your gym bros are absolutely full of shit.

Reaction score
I thought so bro really I argued and said there are lots of Jacked duded who take local or Domestic stuff due to the fact they dont wana risk Customs taking their order! Kool Man thanks for answering my Question

Reaction score
I feel you Spongy and agree i am barely ona 2nd cycle so still new and Learning more and more by the day reading and so on. Thanks

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First cycle was international, second was domestic.. Price, Quality, and T/A all much better with the Domestic source

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just go down to the walmart, they have protein and creatine.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ordered international twice. All I can say is I'd rather never pin another mg of gear then go with international.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Domestic is the only way to go. IMO, international sources are for newbies. Once you've been in the game a while you will have acess to several domestic sources. Not only are the domestics accurately dosed, a fraction of the cost, you get your order in less than a week, but the biggest benefits is; your butthole won't pucker up every time you go to the mail box.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
You can get all the human grade stuff domestic too. There are some good quality UGL's that are based in the USA as it is already. Plus ordering domestic you don't have to worry about customs.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am just a fan of Made In The USA

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Domestic all the way.... Much safer , cheeper and I personally just trust my sources

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your gym bros are full of shit. I've run nothing but domestic and I'm jacked. Lol. Where do you think these domestic sources get their raws?

Lmao... Agreed I only order domestic

pirovoliko

Reaction score
cant beat domestic...unless you insisit on only HG theres no reason for international, and you can still get HG domestically if you know where to look....safer, faster and cheaper

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No!

Also most importantly, it's not American!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it ain't made in America, I don't want it.

Reaction score
I have ordered international and my order only took 5 days before. But Domestic is the best imo. Dont have to worry about customs.

New Threads