Consistency

Cashout

Reaction score
Consistency is rigorous and sustained application of the same action in a uniform and repetitious manner.

Consistency requires attention to details in order to apply strict levels of quality control that eliminates uncertainty and therefore variance in a process.

Consistency produces exceptional results over time.

comparision.png

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Consistency? WTH?

No way, not me. I am smarter then that. I'll take every OTC PW, PWO, Alphabet Soup Supplement advertised in Flex and use gear for all my gains and cutting. You old dumbasses don't know Mast gets you ripped!

Diet.........how lame.

Cashout

Reaction score
Truth be told, what spurred this posting is exactly what you described. I was walking out of class and a guy came up to me and said, and I quote,

"Brah, what the secret to getting like all hard and cut like you? I mean I got a ton of muscle but I feel like all I need to get me there is whatever you are using to get shredded."

First, this guy was about 5'10" and *maybe* 185 pounds. No, he did not have "a ton of muscle." From what I could tell, his weight training consisted of bench and curls and bench and curls. Those seemed to be the only body parts on this guy that might have seen any form of resistance training.

So, I proceed to tell him "the secret" is "diet" and he replys "My diet is serious."

So, I said "Good for you then you are on your way."

Consistency? WTH?

No way, not me. I am smarter then that. I'll take every OTC PW, PWO, Alphabet Soup Supplement advertised in Flex and use gear for all my gains and cutting. You old dumbasses don't know Mast gets you ripped!

Diet.........how lame.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You must be on the human grade tren.... or that gorilla testosterone.

Cashout you look great as always. I can't help but think though what you'd look like with a beer belly...lol

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Truth be told, what spurred this posting is exactly what you described. I was walking out of class and a guy came up to me and said, and I quote,

"Brah, what the secret to getting like all hard and cut like you? I mean I got a ton of muscle but I feel like all I need to get me there is whatever you are using to get shredded."

First, this guy was about 5'10" and *maybe* 185 pounds. No, he did not have "a ton of muscle." From what I could tell, his weight training consisted of bench and curls and bench and curls. Those seemed to be the only body parts on this guy that might have seen any form of resistance training.

So, I proceed to tell him "the secret" is "diet" and he replys "My diet is serious."

So, I said "Good for you then you are on your way."

Hey Cash let's figure a way to get 20.00 from every guy with their "serious diet" so we can open a chain of gym around the world.

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You must be on the human grade tren.... or that gorilla testosterone.

Cashout you look great as always. I can't help but think though what you'd look like with a beer belly...lol

Yeah Cashout, your physique is incredible to say the least. Id be blessed to have a few training sessions with you!

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would bet money that you have a picture record like that going back 10+ years, not just the last 3 quarters. :))

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only thing inconsistant is your tan and your shorts riding higher each picture!

Jk, looking great cash. You and your 2x4 calves.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah dude you look great a always. Wish I had it in me but just can't quite get there.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cash you are an inspiration. I have learned a lot from guys like you and PFM (CFM for the old timers). Im sure you wont remember this but, Back when I was on ology you took the time to explain to me the importance of diet. You basically convenced me that it is the nuculus of body building. Up until that moment I was under the impression that the gear was the center of body building.

Thanks for the inspiration,
Grind

Cashout

Reaction score
Please post that! would be awesome to see the progress.

Those are not digital - they are all old school 35mm and cropped stills from 8mm video and a most don't scan well because they were printed on glossy paper and it reflects the scanner light very badly. I've tried a few times but they just don't do the images justice at all.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cash u look great!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell...you are straight yoked, Mate! Excellent work!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This makes me want to go train... then eat... then train again

New Threads