Thanks

Metsfan's Round 2

Sup SI boys and girls...and maybe shemales.....?

Just getting my cycle typed up into here while I have a little time on my hands to ensure I don't forget. Plus, it will give some time for some critiques on it as well. And yes, I know I know, tren on 2nd cycle isn't not advisable.

Proposed cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test Prop 250mg/wk
    Weeks 2-4: Tren Ace 400mg/wk
    Weeks 5-10: Tren Ace 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-4: Mast Prop 600mg/wk
    Weeks 5-12: Mast Prop 800mg/wk
    PCT or 5-6 weeks since tren is a lot harder to recover from. Have nolva,clomid, and will get some HCG. Also have Aromasin and Caber on hand and ready to go

Hoping the 400mg/week of tren ace goes well and I can bump it up, however that will come with time. If all goes well, I will bump it up but if not, ill keep it same. Seen a lot of people stating that Mast Prop is best ran with higher dosages so Ill run with that and see how it goes.

As far as stats: I will update that about a week before I start (April 29) since right now I am trying to cut down some more. Right now weight is 200 and right around 17.5%.

As far as diet...Ill be running with that underwater pineapple sea dweller. Goal is to drop at least to 10% while increase size and strength as much as possible with the fact that Ill be cutting.

Lets hear it.....

Thanks

Re: Metsfan's Round 2

anyone....bueller?

Thanks

If its your first time with tren, you wont need anymore than 75-100mg eod. That will be plenty with the prop, also cut down the mast dose down. 4-500mg is a lot of tren for your first run with tren

From what im getting from your post is that its your second cycle, slow down brother. Whats the hurry? how about just running some prop @ 150mg eod along with var and work on the diet and training more? tren for a second cycle is not the best option.

Thanks

thanks for the post Rider. Yeah Im pretty much just running the tren balls to the wall. From what Ive seen with a lot of people, 3-400 is a good dose to try it out at. I have everything ordered so if it seems to be too much, Ill have no problem with cutting down the dosage. I have ran prop, I ran that for my 1st cycle. Just really wanting to jump on the tren and try it out. I couldn't handle the var at the end of my last cycle, it just did not fair well with me at all.

Thanks

Looks good to me bud, I agree with Rider when it comes to the Mast, havent heard of a very big difference between 500mg/wk to 800mg/wk. I hope you get to where you want to be soon, you crazzzy mofo. POWWWW
    I SCORED A GOAL ONCE......

Thanks

Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    thanks for the post Rider. Yeah Im pretty much just running the tren balls to the wall. From what Ive seen with a lot of people, 3-400 is a good dose to try it out at. I have everything ordered so if it seems to be too much, Ill have no problem with cutting down the dosage. I have ran prop, I ran that for my 1st cycle. Just really wanting to jump on the tren and try it out. I couldn't handle the var at the end of my last cycle, it just did not fair well with me at all.

If you couldnt handle the var you got another thing coming with the tren, but your body may react well to it. try it out, start with a low dose 75-100mg eod and then bump it up accordingly. For me 350mg/week was plenty the 2 times i ran tren ace.

Tren is amazing, but its the devils brew......

Thanks

Thanks hockey! yea I may dose it back on the mast and just have some on hand for next go around

Rider... the reason I couldn't handle the var was due to the solution it was mixed in. The solution did not sit well with me, every time I injected it, that area would balloon and swell for days. My right shoulder had a baseball in it and I couldn't move it 30degrees. So that was my main thing of saying I couldn't handle it. Im not one to take the orals right now. will 350 and 400 make much of a difference? If so, may just go with 350 1st 2 weeks and bump then.

Thanks

ok.

For a first time tren user 350-400 will be plenty. Run it @ 100mg eod and see how you do. You can run your prop @ 250mg/week. Some bros use lower test, like a trt(150-250mg) dose and higher tren ace, less chance of sides that way.

A lot of bros go with 100/100/100 eod or you could 150/100/150 on the testp/tren a/mast. That should be plenty for a virgin tren user

get your diet and training in check

Thanks

Alright, Ill take that advice and run the 350 tren and 250 test. my biggest worry is not having enough test so that is why I was running the 250 on prop. Ive read that and talked to a lot of people about the lower test than tren so that is what I am going to run this route and see how the sides to,

as far as diet, Im getting with Spongy so I know that my diet will be top notch. Wanting to get a good general basis compared to how I typically diet and get it done right

Thanks

So cycle does not start for another 2 weeks, however, I am starting my diet tomorrow with Spongy. Getting a good solid 2 weeks in of the type of eating I will be doing for the next 14 weeks. So figured I would start the updates tomorrow. Ill grab some pics tomorrow morning so we can get a good start pic and then another 1 when I start the cycle itself on April 29th. Just waiting on the gear to get here and then its game time

Thanks

Alright, I guess I should probably throw up some pics and some updates. This is mid week 3 (2 weeks of tren). Started at roughly 17% and at 200lbs. Currently, 16% and Im 204.5. So looks like I may be one who doesnt drop weight on tren, just add muscle? Long as i get this fat off, Ill be happy with that. No real sides to mention other than some acne, but that is going down once on the stane. But no tren sides, i still sleep like a baby, not hotness, still able to do 15mins of hiit on the treadmill. got a little winded walking through a hotel but thats it. Running 1.5ml tren EOD right now

Before Pics

Week 3:

yea yea I know, laundry is everywhere. so let me know what you guys think

Thanks

Sup mets Ur bodyfat doesn't seem so high by the pics u posted, I would imagine u r going to lean up fast.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Thanks Jada. Yeah last time I had it done (handheld thing at the gym..not the best) said it was 16. Was about 1.5 weeks ago roughly. Not the best measurement for bf% but its what I use time and time again

Thanks
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts

What's up Mets! I'm in for the ride. Yeah I agree with Jada, the pics don't look like bf is high.....

Thanks

Preciate it Alpha. Ill take that. I mean those pics were taken yesterday, so possibly half a percent drop, who knows. Long as I get leaner, doesnt really matter to me. I dont feel hardly any of sides I see some people get, hopefully itll stay that way. Same wither caber, dont feel shit. No redness/flush in the face, dont get random massive hard ons. Im an alien when it comes to sides