Thanks

Opinions on primo

Hey there, i'd just like to get some personal opinions about adding an oral primo to a test cycle. I've heard good things, and am considering it, but would like to get some first hand experiences before i decide to make the monetary commitment! Thanks guys.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Re: Opinions on primo

Oral primo? Regular injectable primo is good but really expensive. Not to sure about oral for its not popular. So it's either hard to make or it sucks. Plus the way primo works its kinda like tren. Tht is if ran at high dosages. That's probably why it's not a popular oral. Also some orals and their injectable form act completely different in the body.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 Times in 4,909 Posts

I've never heard of oral primo, but I think BigHerm is spot on: high dosages required + oral intake = bad news for your liver.

If you're looking into Primo and have the $$ why not just the injectable kind?

Thanks

Im assuming your talking about primo ace tablets...no personal experience but a couple of guys I know used them and saw no point...stick with oils...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

I can't imagine oral primo being very effective. I'm taking 1000mg/week inject Primo & it's like watching paint dry or grass grow. Also comparing Primo to Tren I really don't see that at all. I am into week 19-20.

Thanks

I've seen oral primo but have never considered it. To get the dose and cycle length it's not cost effective..(not saying injectable primo is a bargin).

Thanks

Thanks for the all the feedback. Yeah, i'm talking about primo ace tabs. I have no problem with the oil, i was just wondering about those orals. So Dfeaton, you're saying you wouldn't really recommend it? I know you said you are on week 19-20, are you happy with it? Thank you so much guys.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

Originally Posted by mkbeast View Post
    Thanks for the all the feedback. Yeah, i'm talking about primo ace tabs. I have no problem with the oil, i was just wondering about those orals. So Dfeaton, you're saying you wouldn't really recommend it? I know you said you are on week 19-20, are you happy with it? Thank you so much guys.
    The gains are very slow. IMO if you are able to run tren safely I would recommend that route. I'm an old bastard & went with Primo b/c of low sides.

Thanks

From the feedback i've seen on oral primo, everyone says it's not that great or worth the money... Var or tbol is a better choice I feel depending on what your trying to do.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Oral primo? Regular injectable primo is good but really expensive. Not to sure about oral for its not popular. So it's either hard to make or it sucks. Plus the way primo works its kinda like tren. Tht is if ran at high dosages. That's probably why it's not a popular oral. Also some orals and their injectable form act completely different in the body.
    Before I flat out body slam you... Can you please better explain the similarities to tren?

[-(
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Primo is a mild aas. Expect to run high doses to see any gains. I have nevrr heard of oral primo... I would prefer anadrol if I were considering adding an oral compound.
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Before I flat out body slam you... Can you please better explain the similarities to tren?

[-(
    Hahaha.... POB SMASH!!!!!
    The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him.

Thanks

Really? All these opinions but nobody even knows what oral primo is?

Oral primo has been around for decades and can (and should) be run at extremely high doses (think 200-400mg per day) to get your desired results. It is not toxic to the liver, but that also means you're losing about half of it during the pass due to it not being 17aa. It is prohibitively expensive to run at such high doses, IF you can even find legit primo tabs, which are VERY rare.

It's not comparable in any way to tren, and if I could get my hands on a few thousand tabs for free, I'd absolutely run the shit out of it (maybe WITH tren, lol). But that's not going to happen, so find something else that suits your needs, which you haven't shared with us.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post

[-(
    well I wouldn't say it's like tren but when I ran a heavy primo cycle I had tren like effects. That is all but was to expensive. I'd love to see you try to catch me tubby. I'd run in circles around you and throw a doughnut for you to chase. Lol. Primo is a better option for older fellas who want tren like effects without all the sides and bullshit. Def not as good as tren and you have to be rich to do it. It doesn't have much tissue growth but is good fore lean gains and not a bulk.

Sad I was referring to high dosages of primo can have some lean tren like effects. I wasn't saying its like tren I was simply saying the effects I had with injectable primo had a tren like look to me without the crazy sides and increased bp. Also I've read about oral primo and not being liver toxic and causes it not to go through the liver twice like other orals. I've never taken an oral yet. So ive never tried it.

Thanks

Tren is so much better than Primo its not even funny.. Primo = a big waste of money if you ask me.
    Whoever said laughter is the best medicine Hasn't tried HGH...