Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Elite Gt500face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    deep inside of your ass
    Posts
    823
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 169 Times in 119 Posts

    Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    securedownload.jpg
    So far I've gained 15 lbs on this cycle and now I'm at 190lbs.
    I have seen some great size and strength increase.
    Thinking about running Tren A next one.

  2. #2
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,232
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    How long have you been on this cycle? 15 pounds is a nice gain so far if it isn't too far from the end.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  3. #3
    Elite Gt500face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    deep inside of your ass
    Posts
    823
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 169 Times in 119 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    I've been running Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg every week so far, I ran dbol for the first 4 weeks at 40mg ed, and Decca for 12 weeks at 400 mg every week. I have one and a half weeks left of Decca and then I'll just run test for two weeks. Then proper pct.
    I'm a real hard gainer so I'm happy with the gains, I just wonder how much more I would gain on Tren.

  4. #4
    Elite Gt500face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    deep inside of your ass
    Posts
    823
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 169 Times in 119 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Thought I would have gained more on this cycle, should have probably bumped up the dosages.

  5. #5
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,232
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Originally Posted by Gt500face View Post
    Thought I would have gained more on this cycle, should have probably bumped up the dosages.
    eh eh eh..ive gained 20+lbs on just test alone. How is your diet looking.

    I have yet to dabble in tren, so I will let another member give their two cents. But I could see as stated above, your diet will dictate how you gain on any compound.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  6. #6
    Elite Gt500face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    deep inside of your ass
    Posts
    823
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 169 Times in 119 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    My diet is great, I eat lean and clean. Plenty of protein and carbs. I eat around 4000 calories per day. Haven't eaten fast food in the past 4 years.

  7. #7
    Elite GenetixSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Originally Posted by Gt500face View Post
    Attachment 568
    So far I've gained 15 lbs on this cycle and now I'm at 190lbs.
    I have seen some great size and strength increase.
    Thinking about running Tren A next one.
    But tell us how you REALLY feel... Look good tho brah, maybe stay clean of gear for a bit after this cycle?

  8. #8
    Elite TheLupinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Top of the food chain
    Posts
    2,314
    Thanks
    676
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 550 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Originally Posted by Gt500face View Post
    should have probably bumped up the dosages.
    or the calories
    I <3 My Source

  9. #9
    Elite Jada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,310
    Thanks
    2,425
    Thanked 791 Times in 602 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Looking good face
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

  10. #10
    Elite RISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,236
    Thanks
    1,323
    Thanked 1,505 Times in 825 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    4000 calories and you eat clean... do you eat every 30 minutes or something??

  11. #11
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,494
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Originally Posted by Gt500face View Post
    Thought I would have gained more on this cycle, should have probably bumped up the dosages.
    Originally Posted by Gt500face View Post
    My diet is great, I eat lean and clean. Plenty of protein and carbs. I eat around 4000 calories per day. Haven't eaten fast food in the past 4 years.
    Growth comes from diet. Prepare to lose your gains when you come off. I can guarantee it will happen.

    Stop eating lean and clean. Fats will help you easily boost your cals and retain/gain weight. I seriously doubt you are actually eating 4k calories per day. Not because its hard, but simply because the chances of your TDEE + growth cals equaling 4k is slim to none.

    You weren't ready for deca and you aren't ready for tren. When we say that its not because it'll kill you. Its because you'll piss your money way.

    Don't get defensive reading this. It's not a flame. But guys complaining they are hard gainers are a dime a dozen. There is no such thing. Don't make excuses for not eating enough. You're under eating. Starting force feeding your self. You will feel sick at every meal. But that will pass and you'll start seeing changes that will keep you going and going.

    Good luck bro. If you really need help figuring out just how many cals you should be eating we can help you with this.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  12. #12
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 790 Times in 332 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Growth comes from diet. Prepare to lose your gains when you come off. I can guarantee it will happen.

    Stop eating lean and clean. Fats will help you easily boost your cals and retain/gain weight. I seriously doubt you are actually eating 4k calories per day. Not because its hard, but simply because the chances of your TDEE + growth cals equaling 4k is slim to none.

    You weren't ready for deca and you aren't ready for tren. When we say that its not because it'll kill you. Its because you'll piss your money way.

    Don't get defensive reading this. It's not a flame. But guys complaining they are hard gainers are a dime a dozen. There is no such thing. Don't make excuses for not eating enough. You're under eating. Starting force feeding your self. You will feel sick at every meal. But that will pass and you'll start seeing changes that will keep you going and going.

    Good luck bro. If you really need help figuring out just how many cals you should be eating we can help you with this.
    This X's 10000000000000

    Hard gainer is what's known as an excuse. So is high metabolism. I don't care if you're a starving Ethiopian. There's nothing about gaining that's hard when you're running a test deca dbol cycle. Good fats are good for you. Almonds, natty PB, coconut oil, avocado, EVOO. Do you weigh your food out in portions or do you guess? I bet you're honestly only taking in MAYBE 3000-3200 cals a day TOPS unless you have a thyroid problem. At 175 lbs (cycle start) 4000 cals would of made you gain fat even if it was clean. Have you increased your cals as you've gained? With that stack there's no reason why you shouldn't of already put on 20-25lbs. POB is right, when you get off cycle be prepared to lose a lot unless you really get serious about your diet. Not a flame or bash AT ALL but there's too many guys who don't know how to eat, run a cycle, gain 15lbs, then shrink back up when they get off cycle. I see it at the gym and I see it on the boards everyday. Eat eat eat and then eat some more. Your diet is more important then your training bro. You can gain a shit ton of mass with a spot on diet and sub par training.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Originally Posted by Gt500face View Post
    Thought I would have gained more on this cycle, should have probably bumped up the dosages.
    If the gear is acurately dosed those levels are plenty good enough to receive good gains. What did you use as an AI, inhibitor ?

  14. #14
    Senior Member 502's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    uder some weights
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 58 Times in 51 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    arms look good. you don't work abs much do you? as lean as you are you should have some abs showing. work on em. I do abs in between sets some days and some days in between different lifts. I usually do 4 sets of 25 on abs. I do it 3-4 times a week. sometimes I kinda superset it with my workout or just do a set in between each diff lift i'm going to do. I'm still new too, so i may be totally off on what i"m doing but it's what i do.

  15. #15
    Elite R1rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Originally Posted by Gt500face View Post
    I've been running Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg every week so far, I ran dbol for the first 4 weeks at 40mg ed, and Decca for 12 weeks at 400 mg every week. I have one and a half weeks left of Decca and then I'll just run test for two weeks. Then proper pct.
    I'm a real hard gainer so I'm happy with the gains, I just wonder how much more I would gain on Tren.
    I would run the decca for 16 weeks. Right now you are seeing the best part of decca, dont stop it at 12 weeks. Run it for 16, decca needs to be run longer @ 2-3mg/lbs of body weight imo

  16. #16
    Elite R1rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Oh and you looked great in that pic, keep up the hard work and listen to the advice form the bros

  17. #17
    Elite Dtownry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Shit
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 274 Times in 171 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Originally Posted by 501s finest View Post
    arms look good. you don't work abs much do you? as lean as you are you should have some abs showing. work on em. I do abs in between sets some days and some days in between different lifts. I usually do 4 sets of 25 on abs. I do it 3-4 times a week. sometimes I kinda superset it with my workout or just do a set in between each diff lift i'm going to do. I'm still new too, so i may be totally off on what i"m doing but it's what i do.
    Abs are gay. Work on getting your bench DL and squat up. Eat a lot and lift heavy like a man. Abs aren't going to help you when someone wants to stomp your face.

    Abs are made in the kitchen anyway...oh and in the power rack.
    "I want a big fat black stank bitch, smells like chicken." B. Bundy

  18. #18
    Elite hulksmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,861
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 779 Times in 531 Posts

    Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

    Originally Posted by 501s finest View Post
    arms look good. you don't work abs much do you? as lean as you are you should have some abs showing. work on em. I do abs in between sets some days and some days in between different lifts. I usually do 4 sets of 25 on abs. I do it 3-4 times a week. sometimes I kinda superset it with my workout or just do a set in between each diff lift i'm going to do. I'm still new too, so i may be totally off on what i"m doing but it's what i do.
    Here's the problem-everyone has DIFFERENT ab insertions, just like with every musle

    The away his abs are genetically is the reason why He don't have lower abs

    It's the SAME reason have 4 packs, 6 packs, 8 packs, etc


    Also-POB, should I rage out about eating to gain (since I gained 95lbs with force feeding) or just leave him be?

Similar Threads

  1. Dbol or Decca
    By bsw5 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2015, 01:41 PM
  2. Tren or Decca
    By will in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:33 PM
  3. Decca question
    By surhoff88 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 11:48 AM
  4. Decca length
    By Jada in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 12:59 PM
  5. tren e test e var vs test deca dbol
    By Bro Bundy in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 11:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •