Thanks

Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

securedownload.jpg
    So far I've gained 15 lbs on this cycle and now I'm at 190lbs.
    I have seen some great size and strength increase.
    Thinking about running Tren A next one.

Thanks

Re: Test E, Decca, Dbol, cycle progress.

How long have you been on this cycle? 15 pounds is a nice gain so far if it isn't too far from the end.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

I've been running Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg every week so far, I ran dbol for the first 4 weeks at 40mg ed, and Decca for 12 weeks at 400 mg every week. I have one and a half weeks left of Decca and then I'll just run test for two weeks. Then proper pct.
    I'm a real hard gainer so I'm happy with the gains, I just wonder how much more I would gain on Tren.

Thanks

Thought I would have gained more on this cycle, should have probably bumped up the dosages.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Gt500face View Post
    Thought I would have gained more on this cycle, should have probably bumped up the dosages.
    eh eh eh..ive gained 20+lbs on just test alone. How is your diet looking.

I have yet to dabble in tren, so I will let another member give their two cents. But I could see as stated above, your diet will dictate how you gain on any compound.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

My diet is great, I eat lean and clean. Plenty of protein and carbs. I eat around 4000 calories per day. Haven't eaten fast food in the past 4 years.

Thanks

Attachment 568
    So far I've gained 15 lbs on this cycle and now I'm at 190lbs.
    I have seen some great size and strength increase.
    Thinking about running Tren A next one.
    But tell us how you REALLY feel... Look good tho brah, maybe stay clean of gear for a bit after this cycle?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 550 Posts

should have probably bumped up the dosages.
    or the calories
    I <3 My Source

Thanks

Looking good face
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 1,505 Times in 825 Posts

4000 calories and you eat clean... do you eat every 30 minutes or something??

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

My diet is great, I eat lean and clean. Plenty of protein and carbs. I eat around 4000 calories per day. Haven't eaten fast food in the past 4 years.
    Growth comes from diet. Prepare to lose your gains when you come off. I can guarantee it will happen.

Stop eating lean and clean. Fats will help you easily boost your cals and retain/gain weight. I seriously doubt you are actually eating 4k calories per day. Not because its hard, but simply because the chances of your TDEE + growth cals equaling 4k is slim to none.

You weren't ready for deca and you aren't ready for tren. When we say that its not because it'll kill you. Its because you'll piss your money way.

Don't get defensive reading this. It's not a flame. But guys complaining they are hard gainers are a dime a dozen. There is no such thing. Don't make excuses for not eating enough. You're under eating. Starting force feeding your self. You will feel sick at every meal. But that will pass and you'll start seeing changes that will keep you going and going.

Good luck bro. If you really need help figuring out just how many cals you should be eating we can help you with this.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Growth comes from diet. Prepare to lose your gains when you come off. I can guarantee it will happen.

Stop eating lean and clean. Fats will help you easily boost your cals and retain/gain weight. I seriously doubt you are actually eating 4k calories per day. Not because its hard, but simply because the chances of your TDEE + growth cals equaling 4k is slim to none.

You weren't ready for deca and you aren't ready for tren. When we say that its not because it'll kill you. Its because you'll piss your money way.

Don't get defensive reading this. It's not a flame. But guys complaining they are hard gainers are a dime a dozen. There is no such thing. Don't make excuses for not eating enough. You're under eating. Starting force feeding your self. You will feel sick at every meal. But that will pass and you'll start seeing changes that will keep you going and going.

Good luck bro. If you really need help figuring out just how many cals you should be eating we can help you with this.
    This X's 10000000000000

Hard gainer is what's known as an excuse. So is high metabolism. I don't care if you're a starving Ethiopian. There's nothing about gaining that's hard when you're running a test deca dbol cycle. Good fats are good for you. Almonds, natty PB, coconut oil, avocado, EVOO. Do you weigh your food out in portions or do you guess? I bet you're honestly only taking in MAYBE 3000-3200 cals a day TOPS unless you have a thyroid problem. At 175 lbs (cycle start) 4000 cals would of made you gain fat even if it was clean. Have you increased your cals as you've gained? With that stack there's no reason why you shouldn't of already put on 20-25lbs. POB is right, when you get off cycle be prepared to lose a lot unless you really get serious about your diet. Not a flame or bash AT ALL but there's too many guys who don't know how to eat, run a cycle, gain 15lbs, then shrink back up when they get off cycle. I see it at the gym and I see it on the boards everyday. Eat eat eat and then eat some more. Your diet is more important then your training bro. You can gain a shit ton of mass with a spot on diet and sub par training.

Thanks

If the gear is acurately dosed those levels are plenty good enough to receive good gains. What did you use as an AI, inhibitor ?

Thanks

arms look good. you don't work abs much do you? as lean as you are you should have some abs showing. work on em. I do abs in between sets some days and some days in between different lifts. I usually do 4 sets of 25 on abs. I do it 3-4 times a week. sometimes I kinda superset it with my workout or just do a set in between each diff lift i'm going to do. I'm still new too, so i may be totally off on what i"m doing but it's what i do.

Thanks

I've been running Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg every week so far, I ran dbol for the first 4 weeks at 40mg ed, and Decca for 12 weeks at 400 mg every week. I have one and a half weeks left of Decca and then I'll just run test for two weeks. Then proper pct.
    I'm a real hard gainer so I'm happy with the gains, I just wonder how much more I would gain on Tren.
    I would run the decca for 16 weeks. Right now you are seeing the best part of decca, dont stop it at 12 weeks. Run it for 16, decca needs to be run longer @ 2-3mg/lbs of body weight imo

Thanks

Oh and you looked great in that pic, keep up the hard work and listen to the advice form the bros

Thanks

Originally Posted by 501s finest View Post
    arms look good. you don't work abs much do you? as lean as you are you should have some abs showing. work on em. I do abs in between sets some days and some days in between different lifts. I usually do 4 sets of 25 on abs. I do it 3-4 times a week. sometimes I kinda superset it with my workout or just do a set in between each diff lift i'm going to do. I'm still new too, so i may be totally off on what i"m doing but it's what i do.
    Abs are gay. Work on getting your bench DL and squat up. Eat a lot and lift heavy like a man. Abs aren't going to help you when someone wants to stomp your face.

Abs are made in the kitchen anyway...oh and in the power rack.
    "I want a big fat black stank bitch, smells like chicken." B. Bundy

Thanks

Originally Posted by 501s finest View Post
    Here's the problem-everyone has DIFFERENT ab insertions, just like with every musle

The away his abs are genetically is the reason why He don't have lower abs

It's the SAME reason have 4 packs, 6 packs, 8 packs, etc

Also-POB, should I rage out about eating to gain (since I gained 95lbs with force feeding) or just leave him be?