PLEASE Critique My Upcoming Cycle

G

Georgia

Starting cycle soon. Wanting to start a thread so I can have my plan permanently on here unless POB deletes it.

Advice on dosage amounts & PCT appreciated. Very much set on the Test and Anavar compounds for this cycle. Dbol not as much but would like to try it.

Cycle:
Week 1-4 - Dbol 25mg(?) ED
Week 1-12 - Test E 400mg/week
Week 4-12 - Anavar (dosage??) ED
Week 2-12 - AROMASIN 12.5mg ED
QUESTION - If I choose to run HCG what would be proper length and dosage amounts? Is it good for anything other than keeping balls full? Should I run Clomid in it's place?

PCT:
2 weeks after last injection run Clomid 100/100/50/50 ; Nolva (dosage??), and Aromasin (dosage??)

Thanks for any and all advice/critiquing....unless you're being an ass then I hope Tiller's 10 incher gets you.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well IMO I don't like the two orals. Ya ya ya I know var is not real bad on the liver but after four weeks of dbo, youll want tol give your liver a break. One or the other bro. Just my opinion.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Too much aromasin. 12.5mg EOD is fine.
Nolva in PCT is 40/20/20/20
Dbol at 25 or 30 is enough
Var at 50 should be enough but run weeks 8-12
HCG run at 250iu twice per week. This done much more than keep your nuts full which we all know YOU have no use for.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to, I have to agree with BH (( =D> )) not because it's two orals but because I think you would be better off either making this a dbol/test cycle or a anavar/test cycle.

I would run the test at 500mg minimum.
I would run the aromasin 12.5 eod not ed
If you shose the dbol expect to run about 60mg/ed first four weeks.
If you choose the Var expect to run 80-100mg ed for the last 6-8 weeks (you can run it after your last pin and right up to PCT)
This is a somewhat mild cycle so I would look at the clomid (ESPECIALLY if you run hcg) at 50/50/20/20
I would run the nolva at 20/20/10/10
I would blast the hcg 750 iu day one of PCT, 500 iu day 3, 250 iu day five and twice a week after that through PCT.

If you decide to take hcg during cycle take 250iu twice a week.

I hope this helps. Remember, this is just my opinion and we are all different.

Much Respect,
Vette

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would save the dbol for another cycle. unless you really want bulk. but one or the other sounds like a good idea.

maybe start with anavar as the jumpstart. then no orals continue test. and use dbol as the closer to maintain/keep gaining .

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with PoB re: reduce the Aromasin to 12.5 mg EOD, also with BigHerm in that two orals is asking for trouble with your liver & kidneys. I'd stick with Var and keep the Dbol for a future run.

Your test dose looks fine, and PoB's tweak to your PCT looks good IMO.

Enjoy the run!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to, I have to agree with BH not because it's two orals but because I think you would be better off either making this a dbol/test cycle or a anavar/test cycle.

I would run the test at 500mg minimum.
I would run the aromasin 12.5 eod not ed
If you shose the dbol expect to run about 60mg/ed first four weeks.
If you choose the Var expect to run 80-100mg ed for the last 6-8 weeks (you can run it after your last pin and right up to PCT)
This is a somewhat mild cycle so I would look at the clomid (ESPECIALLY if you run hcg) at 50/50/20/20
I would run the nolva at 20/20/10/10
I would blast the hcg 750 iu day one of PCT, 500 iu day 3, 250 iu day five and twice a week after that through PCT.

If you decide to take hcg during cycle take 250iu twice a week.

I hope this helps. Remember, this is just my opinion and we are all different.

Much Respect,
Vette
What the hell is that supposed to mean jerk off? Lol

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What the hell is that supposed to mean jerk off? Lol

It means I'm getting dumber! And it's UNCLE jerk-off to you you whippersnapper....

Much Respect,
Vette

Braw16

Reaction score
I have to agree with Herm on this 100% on one or the other and run the test like vette said also the aromasin eod. The var dosage for me I've stayed around 50-75. You have gotten some good responses.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol @ 25mg/day weeks 1-4, then 4 weeks off, then Var @ 50mg/day weeks 9-12, then bump the Var to 75mg/day between your last test-e shot and pct for ~3weeks.

Agree w/ POB on ancillaries

New Threads