need advice for next cycle

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had a pretty good first cycle and I'm putting my next one together. First cycle felt good and I added weight to all of my lifts. The only downside was coming off. Thevonly sides i had were 3 pimples on cycle and a limp dick after. Looking for guidance from my brothers. I'll be running Test E at 500 and Tren E at? And drol at 60ed? Should I throw in Mast or Provi? I had a tough time with estrogen level regulation. It was either blown up or crashed. I started with aromasin in then switched to adex. Couldn't get a handle on it with either. Next time I'll do bloods every friggin Friday. Here's where I'll be starting. I lost a few pounds coming off but I feel leaner and I'm actually still getting stronger. I want to do a lean bulk but really add some weight to lifts. I'm out lifting people that looked down at me for years. I feel like a fucking stud champion mother fucker. Really just looking for advice on how to get the most out of next cycle. You guys helped me through the first and I really think I would not have seen gains like I did without the help.

IMG_20130330_123315_171_zpsac989c98.jpg

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you had trouble getting your estro under control you could try a low test dose e.g. 200-350mg/week along side 350-500mg/week of Tren. Idk how long you want the cycle to run but run the test 3 weeks past the tren.. also is the A-drol injectable? if so it might be a bitch to pin by itself at the end while the long esters are clearing, you could kickstart the cycle or save it.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bubba:p is this Ur first run with tren? If so u should run tren a brother, u can drop the tren if u get sides and it would leave quick compared to the long ester . I would kick start with the drol, but I really have to say the most important thing is Ur estro problem, u need to get a hold of it so I would say leave the drol for next cycle and get blood work done when u start Ur cycle and dial in that stane or the adex .

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This ^^^^^^^^^^^ you fucking stud champion mother fucker.
Keep it up you're gettin there brother

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you had trouble getting your estro under control you could try a low test dose e.g. 200-350mg/week along side 350-500mg/week of Tren. Idk how long you want the cycle to run but run the test 3 weeks past the tren.. also is the A-drol injectable? if so it might be a bitch to pin by itself at the end while the long esters are clearing, you could kickstart the cycle or save it.

Drol is oral. I wondered about running lower test but also wondered if I would be sacrificing any gains doing it that way. Planned on the drol for a kick start.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I almost got the injectable drol but figured oral was foolproof.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bubba:p is this Ur first run with tren? If so u should run tren a brother, u can drop the tren if u get sides and it would leave quick compared to the long ester . I would kick start with the drol, but I really have to say the most important thing is Ur estro problem, u need to get a hold of it so I would say leave the drol for next cycle and get blood work done when u start Ur cycle and dial in that stane or the adex .

Yea Jada this will be my first tren run. Is it possible to start with tren a then switch up to E if all is good? I just like the idea of pinning twice a week. I agree about the estro. I just dont know how to predict it. I don't have any indications that its getting bad until its either spiked or tanked.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running 350 Test & 500 Tren, I don't think you will be short on gains.. I'm gearing up for my first Tren run and planned on 250 Test & 450 Tren (along side 350 Mast).

You could switch the Tren-A out for Tren-E. Something like 500mg/week Tren-A weeks 1-4. By the end of week 3 you'll know whether or not you can handle it, if you're good start the Tren-E week 4 (running both ace & enan in week 4). This way you won't have a sudden drop in Tren level when coming off Ace while you're waiting for the Tren-E to get up to the same levels, then just continue the Tren-E at 500mg/week.

Although my first Tren run I'm just going with Tren-E... I'm not sensitive to sides, I don't care about nights sweats and insomnia.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea Jada this will be my first tren run. Is it possible to start with tren a then switch up to E if all is good? I just like the idea of pinning twice a week. I agree about the estro. I just dont know how to predict it. I don't have any indications that its getting bad until its either spiked or tanked.

I'm a twice a week fker too:p but when I run tren it's going to b "A" tren is no joke different breed :0 Ur main goal is one thing to get that estro in control , ill keep it 100 with u, leave the tren for next time , u can do another cycle that would let u get a better grasp of how to control Ur estro. Y not test and mast and maybe a oral. I just want u to really get that locked in first with ur estro. I would say get blood work done before cycle then check Ur estro there then get blood work done within a week let's say to c how much has it went up and if what the amount or mg Ur using is enough. Trust me my bro it's just a matter of blood work here and there , I know it's a bitch but it will make u smarter and safer:p

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you had a hard time getting your e dialed in, the last thing you want to run is a 19-nor. Even with a dopamine antagonist like caber or prami, if your e is high, you risk progesterone sides. You think you had limp dick off cycle? Try limp dick plus lactation coming out of your nips. Run another test cycle and throw in an oral. Just my .02.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd run drol and tes. And maybe osta and igf DES in pct to continue on with the gains.

Tren is a bit more advanced for a 2nd cycle.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Gymrat. Using tren on your second cycle porbably not such a good idea. Especially since you had a hard time getting your AI set. I'd just hit a test & oral cycle again for the experience of getting your AI & your pct set. Also I dont think you need to be throwing other compounds in the mix this early. Stick to the basics then progress to Tren. Just my .02

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not against tren for a seconds cycle I was going to do it but got talked out of it.Im doing deca and dbol now

New Threads