International Source & Customs

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
-- Not source checking -- .. I just have a question concerning international sources.

Are there any advantages ( if any ) with buying from an international source? Or do the risks outweigh the benefits? What are the chances of customs finding the gear?
Would love to hear about your experiences.

I'm asking because I'll be running my first cycle soon.. and an international source may be my only option at this point :-S

Reaction score
absolutely not. There is no advantage at all, in fact it can be much sketchier than domestic.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.....

During ORD was it guys using domestic or international sources getting bagged left and right?

Reaction score
good point, I guess I was just thinking of quality. I read some other thread where someone was trying to say that international sources always had better quality so for some reason I thought that's what we were talking about. My failure to fully read the post i guess!

Hmmm.....

During ORD was it guys using domestic or international sources getting bagged left and right?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think stand up UGL's have great quality these days. Raws come international yes, but 1. A lot of international will claim to be pharm grade when what they consider a pharmacy might be a mud hut with leaky roofs and rats crawling around. 2. Buy American! 3. Fuck international. 4. Customs sucks and its always a waiting game and you can wait up to 2 months or longer waiting for a pack to get through

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think stand up UGL's have great quality these days. Raws come international yes, but 1. A lot of international will claim to be pharm grade when what they consider a pharmacy might be a mud hut with leaky roofs and rats crawling around. 2. Buy American! 3. Fuck international. 4. Customs sucks and its always a waiting game and you can wait up to 2 months or longer waiting for a pack to get through

Sums it up right there.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Too likely to get ripped off and or get shit products. I lost several hundred my first cycle by going international.

Research, research and research. Then wait until a great opportunity opens up to you. Good luck.

P.s., do not buy through anyone in pm on any other sites you may visit. Usually a scam.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
-- Not source checking -- .. I just have a question concerning international sources.

Are there any advantages ( if any ) with buying from an international source? Or do the risks outweigh the benefits? What are the chances of customs finding the gear?
Would love to hear about your experiences.

I'm asking because I'll be running my first cycle soon.. and an international source may be my only option at this point :-S

The advantage at one time was price they were dirt cheap but that has switched and the quality is better domestic.

At one time International was very cheap but it has become actually very expensive now days.

If you do find a cheap Inter then you fond trouble IMO.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only time I used international at all any more is when I use my my Mexican girl to relieve my stress.

Reaction score
International experiences for me have always just been a longer wait time.. I don't like to wait!

New Threads