Safest GEAR to Take?

Reaction score
I want to hear any and all opinions on this subject!

I have ran tren w a few sides but get concerned at times bc i Hear it is Very toxic on liver and Kidneys!

My question is i know all AAS are not soo good for us but which AAS is the Cleanest on our Body and Health vs Which will get us the Best and Biggest Gains!

I read most orals are bad on liver such as Winstrol, Dbol ect.... What about injectable Winstrol? Is that cleaner?

Any advice would help guys Thanks

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well usually anything thats really clean and doesn't have a big effect on health isn't going to yield the "BIGGEST GAINS" sorry, doesn't work that way.

As for cleanest injectable, primo is probably going to be it. As for an oral, I'd say var and possibly behind it t-bol, with tbol giving better strength gains imo...

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Creatine....

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
AAS are given feely to human beings with compromised immune systems....people that are extremely sick...crohns disease, HIV. Drol is prescribed at 300-400mg/ed for anemia. Realx and enjoy...or live in fear waiting for the crosswalk to tell you when to start limping...let's roll!

SAD

Reaction score
As for an oral, I'd say var and possibly behind it t-bol, with tbol giving better strength gains imo...

Tbol wrecked my lipids as well as my liver, and didn't provide a quarter of the strength gains that var does for me. To each his own, assuming you're speaking from experience. Besides halo, var gives me the greatest strength gains of any oral, with drol a close third. Halo/var/drol for a powerlifting meet? BOOM!!!!!

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Safest gear, I would assume is the one your body naturally produces...Test!

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TEST is the safest imo.

Lots of bros love nandrolone for long term use also. Stay away from the orals if you can

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cell tech is by far the best as well as least hurtful on your body. Shit Kutler is on atleast a gram of cell tech a week. How else you think he got to look the way he is?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Tbol wrecked my lipids as well as my liver, and didn't provide a quarter of the strength gains that var does for me. To each his own, assuming you're speaking from experience. Besides halo, var gives me the greatest strength gains of any oral, with drol a close third. Halo/var/drol for a powerlifting meet? BOOM!!!!!
Bro my 2 favorites for strength are a Tren A Test cycle and a Test Mast P Var cycle.

People can say what they want about Var and Mast and even the most experienced on the boards get it wrong especially with Mast that is one great compound they both are.

You can run that cycle often a tren cycle I wouldn't

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
About the injectable versions of orals: just remember orals like dbol, winny, var etc are all methylated to withstand the liver. The methylated versions are prepared in raw form and the methylated compounds are methylated solely to ensure as much of the drug is "saved" from the liver filtering it out. Little is known about the effects of injecting methylated compounds due to the fact they were prepared for oral administration.

I am no fan of injecting orals.

IMO the safest compounds are Test, Primo, Mast and Var. My blood work ON these compounds has always been at upper range even late cycle/blast. Whereas my bloods on Tren, Nan, Bold have been over range and sometimes alarming.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

IMO the safest compounds are Test, Primo, Mast and Var. My blood work ON these compounds has always been at upper range even late cycle/blast.

New Threads