My Experience with DNP

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's getting to.be dnp season! Get your pallets of cake mix preordered!

How permanent has the fat loss from DNP been, Sponge? I could see this as being a nice bridge from bulking season into cutting season.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
neon yellow toxic sperm is the only thing that was cool about dnp..the ladies loved it

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
That’s made my day reading that thread and now made me want to finish my left over dnp all I need now is cake

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Cake? Spongy is this the normal type of diet you use while on DNP or just experimenting?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cake? Spongy is this the normal type of diet you use while on DNP or just experimenting?

It was definitely an experiment and now it's kind of turned into UGBB legend hahaha.

I normally follow a low carb high protein diet and have done protein sparing modified fasting the last couple of times.

Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Anyone doing a dnp cycle should already have a diet in place and use the dnp to be an addition. But one thing about dnp you can just take more and eat what you like and still lose fat

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
How does this work on visceral fat? Is fat just fat no matter where or does this work on the fat around muscle better.

Kraken

Reaction score
When I do DNP I always get them to swallow, just so I don't have to explain why I have yellow cum.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
So I recently ran 14 days of DNP and I figured I would let you guys know some of the experiences and results that I had from it... Here's how I ran it.

Days 1-3 = 250mg
Days 4-14 = 500mg

I really didn't notice anything for the first couple of days, even after I bumped it up to 500. It wasn't until around day 7 that I could tell it really started kicking in in terms of the heat sides. I was sweating my ass off. I will tell you that, for me, the carb craving started at day 4 and were OUT OF CONTROL. I mean, I would literally eat anything sweet that I could get my hands on. My diet for this 2 weeks was pure and utter shit. Didn't really matter though, still lost 12 pounds when all was said and done. My experience can be summed up in a series of text messages between Manny and I:

Day 5 - I'm hot, and I'm shitting a lot
Day 6 - Still getting hot, baked another cake
Day 7 - Sweat through two towels last night, I love this shit
Day 8 - I am literally butt nekkid on my basement floor with a fan pointed at my nuts, eating cake. I can't stop eating cake. I've eaten 3 cakes in 5 days. I fucking love cake. I'm so hot.
Day 9 - Ate another half of a cake, I hate myself
Day 10 - Maybe I should bump it up to 750?
Day 10.5 - Fuck 750.
Day 11 - Do you know how to give an ice water enema? You know, just in case?
Day 12 - ...
Day 13 - Fuck.
Day 14 - I fucking love this stuff.

So, long story short it was a trip to say the least. I absolutely LOVE DNP though. LOVE IT. It is NOT fun but I'm kind of like PoB in that I just love to suffer. If you guys have any questions, feel free to give me a holler and I'll answer them the best that I can. I will tell you that PoB was a huge help in helping my plan for this, so mucho thanks to him!

So I recently ran 14 days of DNP and I figured I would let you guys know some of the experiences and results that I had from it... Here's how I ran it.

Days 1-3 = 250mg
Days 4-14 = 500mg

I really didn't notice anything for the first couple of days, even after I bumped it up to 500. It wasn't until around day 7 that I could tell it really started kicking in in terms of the heat sides. I was sweating my ass off. I will tell you that, for me, the carb craving started at day 4 and were OUT OF CONTROL. I mean, I would literally eat anything sweet that I could get my hands on. My diet for this 2 weeks was pure and utter shit. Didn't really matter though, still lost 12 pounds when all was said and done. My experience can be summed up in a series of text messages between Manny and I:

Day 5 - I'm hot, and I'm shitting a lot
Day 6 - Still getting hot, baked another cake
Day 7 - Sweat through two towels last night, I love this shit
Day 8 - I am literally butt nekkid on my basement floor with a fan pointed at my nuts, eating cake. I can't stop eating cake. I've eaten 3 cakes in 5 days. I fucking love cake. I'm so hot.
Day 9 - Ate another half of a cake, I hate myself
Day 10 - Maybe I should bump it up to 750?
Day 10.5 - Fuck 750.
Day 11 - Do you know how to give an ice water enema? You know, just in case?
Day 12 - ...
Day 13 - Fuck.
Day 14 - I fucking love this stuff.

So, long story short it was a trip to say the least. I absolutely LOVE DNP though. LOVE IT. It is NOT fun but I'm kind of like PoB in that I just love to suffer. If you guys have any questions, feel free to give me a holler and I'll answer them the best that I can. I will tell you that PoB was a huge help in helping my plan for this, so mucho thanks to him!
Laughed at "I'm hot, and I'm shitting a lot"

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that! Yeah bro, and my wife was wanting it ALL THE TIME when I was on DNP. I was just a massive sweaty mess when all was said and done, it was a sight to see for sure. Then she wanted to know why I kept pulling out. I didn't know what to tell her, but in my mind I was thinking "because I have toxic jizms..."

lol spong did u get the neon yellow jizz...I know I did that was my favorite part of the dnp trip
I've read about the yellow ejaculatory fluid before and thought it was a joke. That's going to be something very hard to hide. Which leads me to this question.

How many of you hide these activities from the wife?

I am sure mine knows something, as my ostarine and cardarine disappeared one day. I have never injected before, so at least hiding that I don't have to worry about.

I think she will have questions for me if a date night leads to her fornicating with her furnace husband and ending in a strange yellow color.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
I will definitely say it is not for the unprepared. I found myself drinking between 2.5 and 3 gallons of liquid per day.
This just gets crazier and crazier, you literally ran through one of those 2.5 gallon super market water jugs daily?

New Threads