Pinning

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Less pip/pain when you jab? or slowly go in. Pretty new. just curious? seems like when i go slow i hit a nerve, or a vein. fkin hurts but i push through anyway.

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^ This.
Since using VG i never ever get pip (this will also depend on compounds though). Its always smooth and easy. Doesnt even feel full at 1cc. Jab like a dart and let the juice in!

When i was doing delts it was hit and miss. Every 3rd/4th would have pip.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my delts are getting shot.
I need this ventro set up.
sundays pin felt diff. its tender and red around the site. needle felt like I was forcing it. the whole dart thing throws me off I go slow and take the pain. im a masochist like PoB and spongy.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I give a quick jab to get thru the skin then a slow push.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
^^^this is right...short soft jab for the tip of the needle and then slow push...inject slowly..never had a problem with pip e en with prop or test susp..

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pulp Fiction style....jab that bitch balls deep in one fell swoop

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just blast through quads baby!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I brace my hand against my leg and go slow and steady if you hit a nerve just move and start over.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember years ago when doing a cycle with my brother. We were new to the whole pinning deal. We would pin each other. Well, that fucker decides while I'm face down & he is going to jab me in the ass. That he is going to go in quick & hard. That fucker I swear he just about raised his arm over his head & let me have it in the ass! Holy fuck! That hurt like a mofo! I jumped up & he is in hysterics laughing..... Ok Bro now it's your turn....LOL!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
18ga draw, 23ga pin. I like to see one drop of oil run down and lube the needle, then I swab, then I pull the top layer of skin over the site and hold it there while I spike, I go slow in case I find a nerve or a vein, once good I slowly push the oil in then wrap the needle with the swab and apply pressure with the swab as I extract the pin and continue to hold for one minute. Since I moved the top layer of skin the holes don't line up and I rarely see even one spot of blood and certainly don't lose any oil.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^ what pfm said. I use a 25ga pin tho.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am new to pinning myself, and have only done quads so far. Just pinned yesterday in my right quad, I left the oil in some hot water while I prepped and then just picked my spot and pushed in slowly. I didn't even feel a thing, and still don't.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As DF said word for word.

But I need to try the Z track method that PFM follows.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
18ga draw, 23ga pin. I like to see one drop of oil run down and lube the needle, then I swab, then I pull the top layer of skin over the site and hold it there while I spike, I go slow in case I find a nerve or a vein, once good I slowly push the oil in then wrap the needle with the swab and apply pressure with the swab as I extract the pin and continue to hold for one minute. Since I moved the top layer of skin the holes don't line up and I rarely see even one spot of blood and certainly don't lose any oil.
good idea about moving the top layer, i always get blood

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Key isn't to go slow or jab, but to pin "SWIFT-LY" in one swift motion. Also be sure to stabilize the pin with your other hand to keep pin from moving around in there.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've started doing quads seated. With the knee bent, the skin is tight. As soon as I pull out, I just extend leg by standing.. This moves the hole in skin over and I never see a drop of blood or oil. Seldom even use a bandaid

23x1 to draw, 25x1.5 to pin (heat oil if its hard to push)

New Threads